riley needs a mate. - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

riley needs a mate.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

riley needs a mate. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: riley needs a mate.   riley needs a mate. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 6:19 pm

Riley woke up and went to the den. 'This was the river' he thought. He howled a song he didnt know he knew.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: riley needs a mate.   riley needs a mate. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2013, 4:59 pm

Lupa jumped down from the tree and spotted a rabbit about a hundred yards off and sprinted after it at full speed. lupa nipped the rabbit and hurt it badly enough that it couldn't get away.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: riley needs a mate.   riley needs a mate. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2013, 7:21 pm

Riley continued howling, even though his stomach was growling. He suddenly saw a burst of light, but then nothing. He had been howling the whole time.
(Im changeing my signature to the song.)
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: riley needs a mate.   riley needs a mate. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 4:48 pm

Lupa caught another rabbit and brought the second one back to the den
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: riley needs a mate.   riley needs a mate. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2013, 6:48 pm

Riley ended the song, and drank from the river. The fresh water lapped at his face until he could take it no longer. He dashed off, following the river. He went upstream, and found a small pond. He jumped in the water. 'I miss the ocean, i miss the whales and dolphins.' He thought. He swam in the water for a while, then floated in the water. If he was to have a home, he would choose hear. He climbed back on to the banks and slept.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: riley needs a mate.   riley needs a mate. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2013, 1:23 pm

Lupa sat at the entrance of the den waiting for Riley to come back.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: riley needs a mate.   riley needs a mate. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2013, 9:28 pm

riley went back to the den and nuzzled lupa. he then went inside the den and laid down . he waited for lupa to come inside.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: riley needs a mate.   riley needs a mate. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 4:47 pm

roku smelled the scent of wolves, he dropped the pup gently on the ground" time for you to go. I just cant take care of you anymore." he said sadly." follow the scent, then you will be fine." whith that he left

rain sat there for a while, then started following the scent." my old home.I wont be fine!hmph." she mumbled. she disregarded the flowers that were so familular to her, and crossed the river that started it all. she thought that mabey this would be fine for a while then she shook off the thought. she stopped next to the hole riley dug to the old river cave she first dug whith roku. she slipped into the world of sleep sometime after.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: riley needs a mate.   riley needs a mate. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 12:52 pm

lupa ran into a smaller wolf and realized that it was just a pup and started to to care for it as she would do to her own pup.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: riley needs a mate.   riley needs a mate. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 3:38 pm

rain sat there, looking at lupa. " you havent seen wolves with rain drops on thier forheads, have you?" rain asked, hopeing that her father wasnt there.she barked and went to the river,jumping in and sighing,she remembered the day she left, and smiled,she thought it was the best day of her life, even if it was only two months ago. being rain the III, she thought it was quite the accomplishment.

riley went over to lupa, an noticed the pup. " whos she?" he asked lupa, noticeing the tear on rains forhead. his memories suggested that she was rain, but whitch one? he thought.he shrugged it off and sat.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: riley needs a mate.   riley needs a mate. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 4:46 pm

riley cocked his head. "who are you, little pup." he asked rain.

"I need not tell you who I am, I need to get back to travelling. I don't want to be left in this terrible place." rain said as she destroyed a flower she called 'lunar blooms'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: riley needs a mate.   riley needs a mate. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

riley needs a mate.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3