the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

the hunger games ( the wolf version )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

is this cool?
very
the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
yes
the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
i like cheese! :P
the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
sorta, mabey.
the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 11:50 pm

Ragnarok hated the tight space of the tunnels, he hadn't expected it when he volunteered to be the next wolf in the hunger games. However he dug his claws in, ready to claim the first victim of the hunger games. Unlike the others he would not run, he was a seasoned fighter and with his pack starving it was up to him and the young hunter he had been paired with to win this for the sake of the new springs pups. He looked to her and snorted, unsure his partner could actually help him he had told her before coming here to just stay out of his way but he knew she wouldn't. Young and stubborn, it was what got most wolves killed in these things and he knew it but he wasn't about to defend her. His goal was protect himself and live long enough to claim his prize.

Tipsy wagged her tail as she awaited the count down, her plan was to follow Ragnarok and make their odds of survival better. He was old, wise and a great fighter so she knew that whatever he commanded of her she must do without question...except for the part where he told her to stay out of his way. She didn't feel that was the best course of action and when she noticed him dig his claws into the earth beneath she did the same, her heart raced as fear and anxiety over the coming event gripped her. She gave the male a nod as if to confirm she was ready for anything, even though she felt like she could be their undoing.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 3:07 pm

Smoke stood there not moving or hardley even breathing. He was paired with a younger female pretty much still a pup two, its only her second time in the games that he heard. He glanced in her direction and gave her a gental smile showing her itll be alright. He would protect her and he would do it with his life. He might still be young but she was younger and hadnt even had a childhood yet.

Cloud sat there shaking scared, she was afrid she wouldnt make out last time and she finds herself here again paired with the same wolf, that she was glad about for he took care of her last time like a older brother would. She saw him smile and smile in relief too for he would protect for what cost though she thought would he go to?
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 9:34 pm

COUNTDOWN: 20...19...18...18...17...16...15..14...13...12...11...

fawn glanced about. 'remember what Maria taught you!' she thought as she caught sight of the two wolves Maria told her about. they were to the right, past another team that looked like trouble. Fawn decided to follow the team she had recognized, she knew if she could convince them to have an alliance she could find a way so that she could win along with them. all she needed now was to remember their names. She knew the little white pup was the one that would be most likely to not remember Maria, while the older wolf might have a faint memory. ' Think, fawn think!' she scolded herself.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 4:54 pm

smoke had a shiver go down his spine as the countdown began. his musles spasmed from being so taunt and he stood there. he looked around at the other wolves. One looked odly familer but he couldnt put a name to the face. he went on and saw another few and them he knew he never saw. he narrowed his eyes and stared at them. they would be trouble all right and he didnt like that.

cloud started to freak when the countdown started and looked frantically around. she was so scared. she kept having thoughts run throuhg her little head, what would happen to her if smoke got.... killed?, would they kill someone so small and not so no mercy? she shivered in fear of what was too come.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 6:40 pm

COUNTDOWN: 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...GO!!!

Fawn shivered as she heard the countdown get to one, she glanced about again as she started to head toward the tunnel smoke and cloud would go through. she had finally remember their names to her glee. she jumped and dodged the wolves, getting a scratch in the process. she finally got to the tunnel. she looked over to smoke and cloud and motioned with her tail for them to follow, and slipped into the tunnel. she quietly whispered " I know Maria." and heard her voice echo along the wall, at least loud enough that smoke and cloud could hear. she heard the commotion of the starting room, and started to worry.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 7:16 pm

cloud herad the last numer called and stood there frozen too her spot with fear in her eyes. wolves ran about and one was coming towards her, she couldnt move. she was litterly staring death in the eyes.

smoke saw cloud frozen too her spot and a wolf coming straight for her. he jumped dodgeing a few others and come to cloud just in time. kicking the wolf in the snout he picked up cloud and took off with her but nearly ran into a wolf, the one that looked oddly familer earlier. the wolf motioned with her tail to follow and he did why he had a insinct deep down he could trust her. then as he followed the wolf whispered loud enough for him to hear ""i know maria"". then all at once it came back to him, the pups maria had and the one cloud played with he thought. then he remembered and thought, her name is fawn.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 7:21 pm

Fawn stepped back and sat. " it is not safe here. I know at least that much." she said holding her ears in a sign of warning. " Lets go farther, it'll be safer." she said standing and turning around." I hope you remember Maria." she said laying her ears back when she finally stopped.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 10:37 pm

smoke sat cloud down in front of him and nodded in agreement at what fawn said, then saw when she finally stopped and laid her ears back saying ""i hope you remember maria."" " i do remember maria very well, she was a good wolf, how is she doing he asked hestintly. watching for sign of danger all the while making sure no other wolves where near.

cloud sat in front of her older friend which she now called her brother not moving from where he sat her down and look at the wolf he was talking too. she remembered her aand she had grown big fast. it was fawn she thought.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 8:40 pm

Fawn gazed at the tunnel going on behind and in front of her. " Maria is fine, she has been well cared for and she is protecting our clan as a warrior. It suits her." she said, her tone not showing any emotions. she gazed blankly ahead, her eyes glazing over as she thought coldly of Maria.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 5:12 pm

As smoke sat there he noticed the glazed over look fawn got and nuged her. "whats wrong?" he asked while dipping his head down and giving cloud a lick on the head.

cloud sat there wondering why they were sitting her pracitcly waiting for the others to come and kill them. she shivered lightly not wnough for smoke to notice. and smiled as smoke licked her head.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 10:39 pm

"I have no affection towards Maria." she said, bowing her head and standing. she walked a few feet ahead and dug a hole. " get inside, and start digging." she said as she jumped inside herself.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 3:54 pm

"oh" smoke came foward and got inside too and started diging he kept his ears facing backwards for danger as cloud was out there waiting becasue if she came inside then she would get in the way.

cloud sat there with her eyes fleeting about her watching for signs of danger as fawn and smoke dug for some reason.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 5:42 pm

fawn stopped digging. "this shoul be big enough." she peeked out of the hole. "come in cloud. we will be safe." she said.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 7:57 pm

Smoke stopped digging and sat down and waited for cloud to come in.

Cloud perked her ears up and came in very qickly where she felt safer by smoke and fawn. she went and sat down between smokes legs.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 10:45 pm

fawn took the dirt pile they had made and began to make a wall blocking the tunnel from them. she kept a small hole left so she could look out. " that will keep us safe, and we can dig our way out of the tunnels too." she said.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 7:55 am

smoke nodded and looked down at cloud, she hadn't grew much since the last round of the games. he licked her head some more cleaning off the dirt that appeared on her when she came into the tunnel.

cloud sat there letting smoke lick her head and get the dirt off that she got on her head when she walked in and a little bit crumble off the entrance.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 6:15 pm

fawn lay down. " there are few hours till we dig again, I suggest you get to sleep." she said, curling her tail around her paws. she rested her head and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 9:02 am

Smoke wouldn't sleep he couldn't so he told cloud to sleep and he stood guard and watched over them both. His eyes glowing in the somewhat darkness a silvery gold color.

Cloud did as told and curled up at smokes paws and fell into sleep, dreaming that smoke was her kin and would always be together.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 6:45 pm

fawn woke up a little later, and she stood up and walked to the hole in the wall. she looked out.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 8:09 pm

smoke glanced sleepily eyed at fawn as she went to look out the hole in the wall. Then dropped his guard and hung his head low in tiredness and watched with half closed eyes as clod got up and streched.

Cloud got up and streched and seen that smoke was still awake. He had to be tired. She seen fawn by the entrance and crept slowly closer up beside her. " hi"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 8:39 pm

fawn looked down at cloud." hello, how are you?" she said. she walked to the other side of the den and scratched at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 1:27 am

cloud smiled then looked down a little " okay, but a little scared"

Smoke soon fell asleep sitting there and leaned sideways a little.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 1:58 am

fawn nodded. "i promise you, you are getting out of these games. i will help you, like maria did." fawn spat maria out in a mocking tone.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 2:13 am

cloud cringed back slightly " why do you dislike your mother so much?"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 2:37 am

fawn looked gently at cloud. " i was the runt, i was born with health problems, my mother told me i wouldnt be a warrior. i grew, the medicine wolf healed my health problems. but i was crippled, i had what maria called crazy-mind-disease. i could never think strait about anything. my mother said i was useless to the pack, and how i ended up here was because i volunteered. maria begged me not to, and even volunteered to go in my place. but mentors would never be allowed in the games ever. i came here by my own free will." she said, her eyes flashing with anger that ebbed at her for years. what she didnt know, was that all of this wasnt even true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the hunger games ( the wolf version )
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next