Hanging out 2 - Page 12

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Hanging out 2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 10:11 pm

Rose's weariness wore off when Aatto nearly ran into her. " wanna play?" she asked as she stood up.

blackstar walked into the den. " we found some very useful berries, do you mind if I dig a small den to store my herbs and plants?" she asked.

lok jr. carried the leaf in and set it down. he walked out of the den to find more plants.

edme walked into the den and sat near the entrance.

faolan sat outside the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 8:00 am

Aatto looked at her as his stomach rumbled " no i wanna eat" he said with a smile.

Fallon watched as everyone moved about and she looked to blackstar and said yes. then she called out after lok jr. and said " be very careful the water is rising a little."
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 8:22 pm

blackstar walked to a corner and dug a small room. she picked up the leaf full of berries and put them in the room.

lok jr. nodded and sniffed the air. he smelled lots of plants that could have little healing value. he picked up a few and walked over to the den to blackstar. he set the plants down. "do these have any herbal value?" he asked.

Rose nodded. " do you know how to hunt? I know how to hunt some..." she said happily.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 8:01 pm

Renier left and hunted and caught a few fish and brought them for his pack to eat and held the other wolves back for the puppies to eat.

Adolf ran towards the fish and ate it.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 8:38 pm

Aatto looked at rose "no, i never have yet, mother and father havent taught us yet. He then looked up as renier came back with some fish. He ran over beside his brother and happily ate some thanking father.

Fallon sat and watched as the pups ate. She knew a few fish wouldnt be enough for every one. She walked up to renier. "were're going to need to catch something bigger, or a lot more fish."

((how many wolves are here now?))
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 7:53 pm

( I think about 9)

rose nodded and sat.

edme walked over to fallon. " faolan and I can hunt, if you don't mind." she said.

faolan nodded from where he was sitting.

blackstar looked at the leaves. " they heal infections." she replied, placing them in the small room.

lok jr. went to get more plants.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 1:22 am

Aatto when he was done went and sat back so rose could eat some. " rose eat, you got to be hungry"

Fallon nodded " that would be good, ill go with you, if you dont care. i need a break from the den and pups." she glanced over to blackstar "blackstar, can you watch aatto and adolf?"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 1:52 am

blackstar nodded. "i can take care of them wile your out hunting." she replied.

edme nodded as well. "of course you can join our hunt. it is more successful with more." she said

faolan stood and streached.

rose shook her head. " ill be fine. i can take a few more minutes. Plus, i doubt your father will let me eat, seeing as i wont be a pup soon." she said with surprising logic, and a tone of seriousness in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 2:10 am

Aatto looked to the food " father wont care we ate and your around me and my brothers age right, about a year or more."

Fallon got up and shook out her pelt loosning it up. " thank you, i havent been hunting for a while"

Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 2:27 am

rose shook her head. "should be about a six month difference. lok jr. is leaving in a week." she said. " but i will eat if you insist." she added as she went over to the food and ate a little.she then got up and walked close to the small plant filled den, its sweet aroma filled her head till she yawned and fell into a light sleep.

Edme nodded. " where should we hunt? i think north or east would be good, faolan and i have found many prey there." she said.

faolan waited at the entrance.

blackstar sat watching the pups. she wasnt worried about lok jr. she knew he would help in his final week with family.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 11:08 am

Fallon nooded " if you found a good bit north and east lets go northeast in between" she said with a smile " lets be carful though ice is metling and waters moving fast.

Aatto smiled happily glad rose ate a little. As she walked off and went to sleep he slowly went over and sat a few feet away and guarded over her. He didnt know why he did but he just did. He wondered though when he would leave if he did.

(Could Aatto fall in love with rose or would he be too young? And how old are wolves when they leave?)
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 11:19 am

(wolves are normally about 2 years old when they leave, lok jr. is leaving earlier than usual. my sister says love in ageless, and my nephew has a girlfriend already, and hes only 7.its fine by me.)

lok jr walked in with more berries. as he put them in the small room he snickered at the sight of Aatto guarding over rose. ( hes getting some mean roots at this point.)

blackstar glared at lok jr when he snickered. " lok jr, its not nice to laugh at others." she said sternly.

edme nodded, and walked up beside faolan. "were ready to go as soon as your ready." she sdaid.

faolan nodded as well.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 2:13 pm

Aatto watched as Lok jr. walked about gethering herbs and others things. He sat looking around and wondered when the melting of the snow would stop and settle. He like the old den better.

Fallon nodded " im ready, you can lead i havent been hunting that much that far." She went walking out the dens entrance reay to follow Edme and Faolan.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 2:28 pm

edme trotted ahead of fallon, heading northeast. " there is a thin trickle of the river here, but it wont be thin or a trickle by now." she said as she stopped at a slope. she looked down at the once thin river, now a wolfs length and strong enough to take a fox under.

faolan followed behind edme, and sat down at the sllope. "well, now what are we going to do? that river must have filled all the dens now, and its to risky to fish." he pointed out.

lok jr. cocked his head at rose. she wasn't awake yet. he walked over to her and kicked her hard.

blackstar ran over to lok jr. and grabbed him by the scruff of his neck. she dragged him out of the den. she dropped him and held him down with a paw. " you will stay out here for the rest of today, until tomorrow." she said as she stomped back inside. "Aatto, do you think you could make sure lok jr. doesn,t try to come back inside, please?" she asked kindly.

when lok jr. kicked her, rose woke up with a pain in her side. " mom, do you have anything that takes away pain?" she asked. when her mom gave her berries she ate them and began to feel drowsy. she fell asleep again, and the pain slowly ebbed away.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 3:03 pm

Aatto ddint notice lok jr. go up and kick his own sister. He wirled around ready to luge when blackstar alreay had him taking him out of the den. when she got back and asked him to make sure lok jr. didnt come back in side he raplied " yes i will, if he comes near rose again and hurts her ill...ill...." he trailed off looking at rose back to sleep now with the berrys blackstar gave her. He didnt say what he wated to. he wouldnt voice it aloud. He growled low in his throut.He got up and went and layed next to rose his body in front of hers and kept his eyes on the etrance of the den. Only blinking once in a bit.

Fallon came upbeisde them and sat down and long at the river. " i can try to get across, im strong at swimming i should be able to make it. I might be able to pull one of you along at a time. It might be risky but we need the food. " to this response her stomach growled in agreemet. She watched the rushing water, could she trust her self for the risk with two year old pups waiting back at the tempory den? she didnt know she shook the thought away.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:09 pm

edme reluctantly nodded. " we do need the food, and one of us could stay at the bank to help the others if they are pulled by the current. faolan can go with you, ill stay at the bank." she suggested.

faolan reluctantly nodded as well.

lok jr. grumbled. he saw Aatto try to pounce on him when blackstar dragged him out.he looked back inside to see if he could sneak in. nope. he saw aatto watching the entrance. "stupid mutt." he muttered as he turned around to find a place to stay. he wondered what made aatto so protective of rose. he had tested his theory of aatto guarding rose, but he didn't get the chance to ask aatto why.

rose knew someone was beside her, and she knew it wasn't lok jr. she nervously opened one eye to check, and saw aatto laying next to her. she exhaled deeply and went back to sleep, her worries fading.

blackstar heard aatto's ramblings, and couldn't resist a little silent rumble of laughter in her throat. she couldn't help but wonder why he dropped off. she watched him lay next to rose, and not take his eyes off the den entrance.she grew curious of what he was thinking, and if rose was in fact the cause.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:26 pm

Aatto ears flicked at the almost inaudible of lok jr. saying " stupid mutt" she laughed. he wasnt no mutt he was a full blooded wolf. He snarled lightly. He listened to the sound of roses breathing even and deep. His soon fell into sync with it after a while, but he never took his eyes off the entrance.

Fallon slowly went down the bank and dipped a paw into the moving water. It was cold since it was just the first melt and hadnt had the time to warm enough. She glanced back to faolan " you ready? You can hang onto my tail, try not to bite to hard."
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:38 pm

faolan nodded. "im ready, lets go." he said as he walked to the bank. he couldn't help but feel some fear run through his mind.

edme walked up to the bank. good luck." she said.

lok jr. found an old rabbit hutch behind the den. he snickered. " once i get back inside, ill confront the mutt about rose..." he said as he fell into a deep sleep, his snores loud enough everyone in the den could hear.

blackstar heard lok jr.s snores, and went over to aatto. "thanks, may i have a word with you?" she said gently.

rose heard lok jrs snoreing, and moved to the small room and fell into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:44 pm

Fallon started to wade in, the ice cold water hitting her nerves like lighting. Beofre she got to far she told faloan to grab ahold. Her teeth showing already in a grimce of pain from the cold.

Aatto heard lok jr's. snores too and when blackstar came over and asked if she could speak too him he reluckntly got up from roses side and said " yes "
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:49 pm

faolan grabbed fallons tail and stepped in.

" go as fast as you can, the cold is dangerous!" edme said.

blackstar walked to a far corner of the den and beckoned aatto to come over. she sighed as she waited for him to come.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:58 pm

Fallon went the reat of the way in pulling faloan behind her. The current quickly took hold and she angled her self upstream and toward the bank swimming with all her might. She got closer and closer her feet starting to scrape the bottom.

Aatto went over to the corner of the den where blackstar beckoned him. He headed over with tail slightly between his legs and head lowered. He sat down when there and waited for what blackstar wanted to talk about.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:07 pm

faolan swam too.

edme sighed as she realized she was to go next.

blackstar looked down at aatto. " ive seen you are protective of rose, and i know it is no buisness of mine, but i would like it if you talk about the matter with fallon. I dont know why, but I have the feeling you wouldnt want lok jr. or rose to know. when fallon returns, please go to speak with her. if she thinks the matter is seriose enogh, she will be free to tell me, but if you dont want to its fine." she said. she got up to walk to the den entrance and looked out.

rose woke up and walked over to aatto after blackstar went to the entrance. " what was she talking to you about?" she said, yawning as she finished.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 7:44 pm

Fallon touched bank on the other side and hauled herself up onto it dragging faloan with her. Then turning around to slip back in the water to get edme. As she went across she bout got took by the current but held her strong and made it to the other side montioning for edme to do what faloan did. She stood by the edge of the water again reay to take edme across.

Aatto watched blackstar walk to the etrance and the conforsation played through his head again and again until rose came over. He stumbled over his words a little. " nothing really just Lok jr." he didnt want to lie to her but at least he did tell her part of the truth just not the rest.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 6:01 pm

Adolf walked to the center of the den and sat down surveying the territory.

Renier went out of the den and headed south and crossed the stream that was there and found an injured deer and killed it and brought it back to the den and howled.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 7:31 pm

rose sat. "ok, do you want to learn how to hunt? I can teach you a little." she said, cocking her head.

Edme walked to the bank and grabbed Fallon's tail.

Faolan sat on the other side, waiting for Fallon and Edme.

lok jr woke up when Reiner howled. he growled. "your family are all stupid mutts, Aatto!" he muttered under his breath. he crawled out of his hole and walked over to the entrance. he looked up at blackstar and sat. " may I speak with aatto?" he asked, laying his ears back and suppressing a growl as he said 'aatto'. he sat and waited.

Blackstar sighed. "fine." she said. she walked over to aatto. "lok jr. wants to talk to you, aatto." she said. she turned and walked to the small room and watched lok jr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out 2   Hanging out 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out 2
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next