Hi - Wolf Life

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Share | 

Hi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akyra The Wolf
` pup

The wolf

PostSubject: Hi   February 26th 2013, 2:25 pm

Hi I just joined can anyone tell me what I can do here? Sorry if this is in wrong forum, I couldin't find any "Hello I'm new" forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kihyah
` beta

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Hi   March 12th 2013, 11:18 am

Hello! On Wolf Life you can Role Play as either a wolf or a human but to do so you first must make yourself a character. Go to the forum listed as Character Area, then open Sticky: Code in a new tab for reference. Make a new topic in the Character Area and use the code to create yourself a character. Once this character is approved by a Moderator or Administrator then it's time to play! When your character is approved you can choose a current role play that is going on to try to join in or start your own; if your character is a wolf and you wish to join a pack you can always PM the "Alpha" of the pack. Hope this was helpful and if you have anymore questions please feel free to ask! Smile

Titus

Kodak

Eros

Silent Hawk

• Don't try to change the things you can't change, only try to change the things you can. ~me
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: