Morning at the Waterfall

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Morning at the Waterfall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Morning at the Waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2008, 4:48 pm

Faolan walks out of the deep woods and lays down to rest by the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2008, 5:52 pm

Katasha paced towards the water.Panting from running the whole way she finally made it there.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 7:03 pm

Jasmine walks towards the water. She laps it up and relaxes at the bank.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 7:37 pm

Katasha notices another female wolfess.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 8:10 pm

Jasmine looks at the other wolfess. She growls lowly. "Who are you?" She asked. Jasmine tucks her tail between her legs.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 9:42 pm

Katasha was busy when she heard the call of another,the young female wolfess across the way.She looked somewhat scared and intrigued at her.This young wolf was black with blue eyes and white paws.The question "Who are you?" slipped beneath her lips.
"My name..is none of your concern."She growled.Not baring her teeth but showing some defense.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 9:43 pm

Jasmine whimpered soflty. Jasmine started drinking the water again. Thoughts filled her head about this wolf. She looked at the wolf once more. Jasmine was scared but tried not to show it. She opened her mouth to ask her something else but she stopped herself. She turned her head to the water. She was hungry so she started to hunt trout.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 11:00 pm

Katasha peered into the river,snout first,tail up for balance.Winter season was coming and prey would be scarce.Mostly,salmon and trouts weren't on a wolfs menu but today Katasha decided should would try it out.So quickly she spotted a silver,pink salmon swimming in shallow water.She dunked her head in and grabbed the trout quickly.She flew it to the other side of the river,before diving for another,dicing through the water like a hot knife through butter.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 8:09 am

Jasmine waited and finally a trout came. She pounced into the water and had the fish in her mouth. She held it in her mouth harder until the fish sttopped moving. Jasmine dropped it on the shore and eats it. It wasn't the best taste, but it filled her up. She also watched the other wolf attacking a fish, too. Jasmine was suprized. She started to eat again, trying to ignore the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 11:58 am

Katasha had caught three fish so far until she saw a huge fish.Determined she dived underneath the water.Gagging she popped out and then went right back in.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 12:12 pm

Jasmine finished her meal but was interested of how big the fish was. She went to the spot where the other wolf was. She wondered if she could secretly take the other three fish. She didn't like how the wolf said "My name is nothing of your concern.", so she took the three fish. She ate all three. Jasmine was really scared from what she had done. To herself she said, "Your welcome."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 6:39 pm

Katasha sighed as she dragged the huge fish onto the shore,the fish was outstanding in proportion and size.Wow...She thought to herself,but as she padded over to where the fish lie.Spotting that the fish she had fished were gone,she noticed the other wolf.Tail going up,fur bristling she lept paws first and gave the wolf a sharp warning bite.As her claws deeply scratched her.She lept away,her eyes flaring with anger.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 6:46 pm

Jasmine was suprized of the incoming attack. She wimpered. The other wolf's claws were deep into her fur. She had a bite from her, too. Jasmine licked her wounds. "I ate the fishes because you were being rude." She snarled. "Maybe I should attack her, back." She thought. She jumped onto the other wolf. She scratched her and bit her front left leg. Jasmine jumped off. She narrowed her eyes at the other wolf. Jasmine was waiting for an incoming attack. She ran around the wolfess so it would be hard for her to attack. A couple times, Jasmine would strike.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 7:40 pm

Katasha let a small coo escape her lips as she lowered her tail.Calming down she licked the wound quickly before turning to the wolfess.Her hazel orbs showing much fury but not letting her react to the irritation that burned inside.Turning tail she tossed the huge fish towards the younger female,as she trotted up stream.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 7:44 pm

Ignoring the fish, Jasmine was more interested in the other wolf. She decided to follow her. She secretly hid whenever she turned. She wondered where she was going. Jasmine was curious. She stepped on a twig and knew that the other wolf was going to turn around and attack. Jasmine closed her eyes tightly
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 7:51 pm

Katasha walked along the trail,she let the warms rays of the dappled sun heat up her fur.Becoming hot she began to pant,but she heard a slight twig snake.Knowing it wasn't her she turned,showing not much emotion but a slight interest.The scent of the young she-wolf she saw at the river loomed near."Why do you persue me young wolf,what is your point?"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 8:01 pm

"Why do you persue me young wolf, what is your point." The other wolf asked. "It's just that i'm curious and-" Jasmine stopped herself. Saying sorry might make it worse but she said it anyway, "And i'm sorry." Jasmine admitted. Jasmine stared at the wolfess waiting for a reply. Jasmine smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 12:43 pm

"Curious?Curious about what?I am nothing but a loner,sought on survival.Seeking a mate,living my life."Katasha said,turning her head towards the trail.She scented the area before murmering."I am Katasha."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 12:49 pm

"Curious? Curious about what? I am nothing but a loner, sought on survival. Seeking a mate, living my life." The wolfess said. "I am Katasha." She said. "I am curious about you. Where you are going. What you are doing. Everything. Anyway, i'm Jasmine." Jasmine said, bowing. "I uh can get more fish for you if you want." Jasmine said, sadly, looking at Katasha's scratches.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 12:54 pm

Turning to face the young wolf,she sighed knowing she probably wouldn't leave until she had finally given this curious black wolf with blue eyes and white paws some answers."Hn...I am traveling,just traveling..."She said.But she noticed that Jasmine had moved her eyes to some long forgotten scratches."Those.."She flicked her tail to them before giving out a slight laugh."Just some bruises I got as a pup."Cringing she looked up to the sky.Pup..could I be a bigger lier..I got them when I was in the Pack wars..
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 1:00 pm

"Hn I am traveling, just traveling." Katasha said. "Those." She started. Katasha slightly laughed then continued, "Just some bruises I got as a pup." Katasha looked to the sky. Jasmine was wondering what she was thinking. Jasmine laid down. Jasmine yawned and said, "How did you get them as a pup?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 1:09 pm

Katasha turned her head back to the wolf.Growling to herself she sat down."...I didn't get them as a pup..I got them in something called the pack wars.I was traveling when two packs broke out fighting and then more.A massacre occured.I was a bystander who just got alittle to much courage and wanted to be called a hero."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 1:22 pm

"I didnt get them as a pup. I got them in something called the pack wars. I was traveling when two packs broke out fighting and then more. A massacre occured. I was a bystander who just got a little too much courage and wanted to be called a hero." Katasha explained. "Oh." Jasmine looked at the ground. "Sorry about that." "Sounds really harsh." Jasmine said, imagining how it could've looked like.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 1:44 pm

"Thats alright.No need to pity over something that is done with."Katasha replied looking to her old wounds.She got up and stretched as a few skylarks flew above,chriping a few songs.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 1:57 pm

"Thats alright. No need to pity over something thats done with." Katasha said. Jasmine nodded in agreement. Jasmine heard a couple birds chirp. She tilted from side to side, listening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning at the Waterfall   Morning at the Waterfall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning at the Waterfall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next