The Silver Shine pack - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The Silver Shine pack

Go down 
+6
wolflover123
Shadows
Dreamfall
Isabella@roberts
wolf*
Winterwolf
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

Female Age : 25

The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 4:43 pm

Silver nodded "ya, my mom wasn't the best either, my dad taught me how, he was the alpha" Silver smiled to herself at the memories. "well it's ok im all good"
Back to top Go down
Isabella@roberts
` pup

Isabella@roberts

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 4:44 pm

Fenris walked outside of a forest and saw to small wolves by a lake looking for something to eat. Everytime he took a step the earth shook under his gugantic paw. Out of nowhere he saw a rabbitand ran after it sprinting at his full sped and catching it before it had a chance to run.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 4:46 pm

Silver flicked her ears as the sound of paws she looked over her shoulder were a large brute like wolf chased a rabbit
Back to top Go down
Isabella@roberts
` pup

Isabella@roberts

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 4:48 pm

Fenris gulped down the rabbit without even chewing it and looked across the lake seeing that the fae was watching him. He howled and trudged through the lake going over to the other side.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 4:49 pm

Seeing another wolf. He rolled his eyes. "Who are you?" mercury watched him walk around the lake.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 4:51 pm

Silver flicked her ears, this was a big wolf and he didn't look very nice, she looked over to mercury who stood tall with an irritated look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Isabella@roberts
` pup

Isabella@roberts

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 4:53 pm

I am Fenris. I see that my reputation has reached even the smallest corners of this world. I am not looking for a fight this time. I escaped from captivity a few years ago after a laboratory did tests on me and my family. I am now in search of a pack.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 4:55 pm

Silver looked back at mercury and lifted her brow, after all this was his land. she looked back to the stranger and nodded her head in greetings "i am silver"
Back to top Go down
Isabella@roberts
` pup

Isabella@roberts

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 4:56 pm

Fenris acknowledged that the fae spoke to him. He sat their waiting for the brute to reply.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 4:58 pm

Silver huffed and with a movement so swift it was a blur she turned and loped away from the males, she couldn't care less about what was to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Isabella@roberts
` pup

Isabella@roberts

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 5:01 pm

Fenris saw that the fae was leaving them. He watched her leave wondering wat happened to her.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 5:03 pm

Silver put on a burst of speed every thing was a blur to her as she rocketed threw the trees, she could feel the brutes eyes on her and she desperatly wanted to be out of their sight
Back to top Go down
Isabella@roberts
` pup

Isabella@roberts

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 5:04 pm

Fenris noticed that the fae was running so he changed his gaze back to the brute.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 5:07 pm

Silver circled staying hidden as she crawled into a bush and rested her head on her paws, and then she waited and watched to see what mercury's reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Isabella@roberts
` pup

Isabella@roberts

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 5:10 pm

Fenris sat down and gazed at the alpha scanning his surroundings in case of a possible anbush.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 5:19 pm

Silver watched his every move with narrowed eyes her hackles raised for no big reason. she grew bored after several seconds and started to wonder around sniffing hear and there untill she saw a rabbit, she stalked it silently and pounced she grabbed it in between her jaws and and shook it roughly before crunching it down and swallowing it.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 5:59 pm

Mercury watched as Silver chased away. He shrugged,then glanced at Fenris. He dipped his head at him. "Well,I'm Mercury. I live here." He flicked his ears at Silver. "Shes a friend of mine."

(Sorry for the late post. I had to eat breakfast)
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 6:01 pm

(its ok i had to eat too)

Silver tilted her head in his direction and listened to mercury
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 6:07 pm

Mercury flicked his ears. "I just have one question." He padded to Fenris. "Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 6:09 pm

Silver mentaly rolled her eyes and trotted back to the two males and sat by mercury "he wants to join you pack mercury"
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 6:27 pm

Mercury turned to Silver. He rolled his eyes,then softly nudged her. He then turned to Fenris. "Welcome to the Silver Stars Pack."
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 6:30 pm

Silver nudged him back then beamed over to fenris. soon she got up and loped out into the trees with no real destination only to let the guys do what they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Isabella@roberts
` pup

Isabella@roberts

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 4:48 pm

"Thank you Mercury your pack is the only pack that has accepted me or allowed me in their pack," Fenris said to Mercury. fenris went to a whisper to wear only Mercury could hear him. " by the way you two act towards one another i saw that you two should be mates. If not then can I have her?"

{Sry wolf had to}
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 6:13 pm

Mercury snorted. "We shall see what choice she makes." He flicked his tail and trotted to a patch of grass. And laid down.

Rue glanced around,unfamiliar with the new land. She flicke Cher ears and laid in a grove of trees. She sniffed and liked her Silverish purple eyes.
Back to top Go down
Isabella@roberts
` pup

Isabella@roberts

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 6:26 pm

Fenris went and killed three rabbits and brought them to Silver.

"here you go silver," said fenris while giving her the three rabbits.

fenris whisperrs to Silver to wear she only could hear, "So silver by the looks of us who would you choose as your mate?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Silver Shine pack
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next