Running from love - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Running from love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

Running from love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running from love   Running from love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 10:37 pm

Rue growled. He's not stopping. She flicked her tail and slowed to a walk.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Running from love   Running from love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 10:40 pm

raven woke up and looked at the rabbit and sat it aside as she watched the wolves run by. they where going in circles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running from love   Running from love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 10:41 pm

Kupa ran into rue unaware she had started walking, he fell on the floor with a thud and mummbled gently, he got up and looked at rue "you fallowed me, now its my turn to fallow you" he flicked his ears and lowered his head.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Running from love   Running from love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 10:44 pm

Rue growled. "Please,leave me alone Kupa." She flicked her tail and walked away from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running from love   Running from love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 10:47 pm

Kupa crawled on his stomach and whimpered loudly, "come on please! i will be good and listen" Kupa barked gently and tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Running from love   Running from love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 10:49 pm

Rue pinned the ears to her head. "Kupa..." She shook her head. "I can't. I can't let it happen again." She shut her eyes,and oily tears leaked out. Staining the ground. She turned her back to Kupa. Not wanting anyone to see her like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running from love   Running from love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 10:51 pm

Kupa crawled around her and nuzzled her gently "what can't you do" he licked the tears from her face and nuzzled her again.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Running from love   Running from love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 10:53 pm

Rue turned her head. Then dashed away n the mist,again. Her shook her head. Throwing her tears away. She blinked then away. She bit her lip,and drew blood."No,not again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running from love   Running from love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 10:57 pm

Kupa sagged to the ground and whimpered he howled sadly.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Running from love   Running from love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 10:59 pm

Rue heard him whimper. She shut her eyes and stopped. She stopped at a tree,and pushed her forehead on it. She gazed down at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running from love   Running from love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 12:24 am

Kupa sat up the color in his eyes her pale and he was incredibly slow, he lifted his muzzle and howled a low and sad note that rode there wind all through-out the forest he lay down at the base of a tree and whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Running from love   Running from love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 12:46 am

Rue didn't heard the howl.to her,spall she could hear was the slow beat of her heart. She dug her claws deep into the dirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running from love   Running from love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 12:51 am

kupa rose to his paws and started walking, looking for the scent of humans or some thing that would end the misery his life had become. "the first time in my life, i fall for some one and now im looking for death" he trudged along inhaling every couple of steps.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Running from love   Running from love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 2:48 am

Rue sat down and shook her head. I should get out of here. Rue wandered through the mist. Finally leaving behind love.
-rabbit lake-
(Hey Umm,i have an rp plan in mind. But it means not seeing rue again as well...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running from love   Running from love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 8:22 am

Kupa trudged forward sadly, not completely sure about his next destination he set out for a straight line.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Running from love   Running from love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 2:42 pm

raven got up and grabbed the rabbit the wolf wolf got for her and stuck it in her backpack. she looked in the last direction she saw the wolves head in and set off hearing a few howls too but they ment no meaning to her this time.
raven whispered to herself " i wonder if i'll ever find any of them again " a slow tear trickled down and she wiped it away

{do you care if i come?}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running from love   Running from love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 7:42 pm

kupa's trail lead him to rabbit lake were he sat at the border and whimpered.

(ya its fine)
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Running from love   Running from love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 7:45 pm

{ wait where is rabbit lake? }
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Running from love   Running from love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 7:46 pm

(Its p on the tip of the forum raven)
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Running from love   Running from love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 7:46 pm

i found it but i never saw it before that why X slaps face x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running from love   Running from love - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running from love
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2