spirits of the water

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

spirits of the water

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

Female Age : 23

spirits of the water Empty
PostSubject: spirits of the water   spirits of the water Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 9:27 pm

bright eyes journeyed to the beach. she saw the twilight of dusk fade away to night. she watched to moon slowly rise. sand watched the deadly fish swim around. she sniffed the ocean air. she had a good feeling that it was peaceful there. she knelt down a little and prayed. "dear goddess nuregami... its truely amazing that you make all of the water so beautiful. oh great nuregami if only you could help me with my past along side with the other 12 gods it'd help. but i won't beg. thank you for hearing me out." the water stirred and waves crashed against the shore in a loud slam. she stood and looked down. a white and crimson marked serpent popped its head out of the water bright eyes gasped "n- nuregami!?" nuregami put her head down in a greeting "young light wolf when the time comes amaterasu shall take you to the celestial plain to see your parents." she dove under and disappeared. bright eyes was astonished. she looked to see if anyone else was around. if there were, she couldn't see them.
Back to top Go down

spirits of the water
Page 1 of 1