Ocean Meet. - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Ocean Meet.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Male Location : Ocean Meet

Ocean Meet. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean Meet.   Ocean Meet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 8:29 pm

Dark Maw looked over at Ahlah, "No, life was never meant to be easy. If it was we wouldn't have a reason to exist." Dark Maw stared out the cave listening to the wind howl, "With any luck the storm will let up soon and we can find some food."
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Meet.   Ocean Meet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 3:11 pm

Ahlah smiles and nods, it was a fine idea to eat after this storm let up as she was a bit hungry but it could wait. Since there wasn't much else to speak on or do she closed her eyes and decided upon a short nap as she awaited the storms retreat.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Meet.   Ocean Meet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 9:03 pm

Dark Maw watched Ahlah settle down, decided it was a good idea to sleep through the rest of the storm and curled up in the darkest corner of the cave and closed his eyes, slowly drifting into a restless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Meet.   Ocean Meet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 8:14 pm

[figure it'd be okay if I advanced time for this next post]

Ahlah wakes as a loud crash from over head made the ground shake, it was quite a storm alright and she slowly yawned as she rose to her feet. She shook her face slightly to get the rest of the sleep away before she walked towards the entrance of the cave. The wind off the ocean was cold as it whipped past her once she was at the opening, she shivered slightly and looked at the sky examining it to see if there was an end in sight on any of the horizons but all she could make out were dark grey clouds so she headed back in to get out of the wind before she sat down to stare out at the crashing waves.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Meet.   Ocean Meet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 1:26 am

((fine by me))

Dark Maw yawned as he woke, he stared out into the darkness,"Blasted storm is still going." he muttered. He looked over at Ahlah "Storm can't go for much longer, already been longer than any storm I've seen yet."
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Meet.   Ocean Meet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 6:07 pm

Ahlah nods in agreement to his statement before responding, " I believe you are right but there is no end in sight yet. But the way the wind is out there it should pass sooner then we expect." she turns her nape to look towards the black wolf at the back of the cavern hidden in the shadows, " Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Meet.   Ocean Meet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 1:40 am

Dark Maw grunted "I never sleep well, too many things can kill you in your sleep." Dark Maw rose and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Meet.   Ocean Meet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 2:39 pm

Ahlah laughs lightly, " Boy aren't you just a ray of sunshine." she tells him before turning to look back outside at the storm, which did seem to be passing the more she sat there as the thunder was getting quieter the more she sat there.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Meet.   Ocean Meet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 12:32 pm

((sorry I've been gone, internet went out.))

Dark Maw strode over the cave entrance, "Storms letting up i think. Rain is moving on and the water level is down." He informs her. He turns back to Ahlah, "We can scrounge food out of the puddles left on the beach, fish and all sorts of stuff get caught in them when the tides go out. Just be careful, some of them are poisonous."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Meet.   Ocean Meet. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ocean Meet.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2