yashimaytei needs comfort

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

Female Age : 23

yashimaytei needs comfort Empty
PostSubject: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:42 pm

yashimaytei was lucky to escape shiyami. she is severely traumatized. she wishes she had someone to comfort her. she walked among the plain, barking quietly, and waiting for a response. a mate or a friend, she is in need of comfort. she finally howled loud and waited for someone to respond. she sat whining and howled some more. she waited still quietly crying. she had no friend or mate to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 8:23 pm

Lok Jr. had just turned two years old two weeks ago, and he was lonely after leaving his sister and mother. he heard a lonely howl, and replied with his own sad sound. he trotted toward the place he thought the sound came from.
Back to top Go down
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 8:41 pm

Bright Eyes (yashimaytei) looked towards the lonely howl of another wolf, she tilted her head "wow," she thought, "i had no idea anyone else was out here..." she said to herself. she howled again and waited for a reply and she walked towards where she heard the howl.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 8:44 pm

lok jr. heard the howl again, and soon caught sight of a she-wolf walking towards him. "hello!" he barked happily, wagging his tail slightly.
Back to top Go down
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 8:46 pm

Bright Eyes saw the male wolf, she threw up he paw imitating a wave, "hello to you to..." she said shyly wagging her tail slowly. she grinned at him "i hope we can be friends..." she thought to herself
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 8:50 pm

Lok Jr. sat down, his paws aching from his long walk from the frozen creek. " I'm Lok Jr. May I ask who you are?" he said
Back to top Go down
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 8:54 pm

Bright Eyes sat down, "hello Lok Jr. I'm Yashimaytei, but most call me Bright Eyes." she greeted as she sat down in front of him. she looked at him kindly with her Icy blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 8:56 pm

"How long have you been travelling?" Lok jr. asked, smileing kindly at bright eyes, happy to see a wolf.
Back to top Go down
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 9:03 pm

Bright Eyes sat and thought for a moment, "as long as i could remember... i escaped from the misty woods from the fabled 'dark wolf' he tried to kill me..." she said looking down with a little flash of fear in her eyes, looking at the little crystal on her neck gave her comfort. "i've never known my parents, they were killed by hunters when i was a pup, and i discovered that i was saved by a human. he gave me my chi crystal on my neck..." she said, then looked up at Lok Jr. "how about you?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 9:12 pm

"Just three weeks ago, I left my mother and sister, and also the mutt Aatto's family and pack," he spat out 'Aatto' as he always did. "And I've been alone since. I'm supposed to wait for my uncle Howler to take me to his pack." he said, sadly looking down, anger at aatto for stealing his family flashed in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 9:28 pm

Bright Eyes looked at him with empathy, "at least you got to see your family... knowing that they're are alive should make someone happy. i have no family to look forward to seeing anymore i was a week old when they were brutally slaughtered. and after only a year the memory still haunts me. all i can think about is the fact that they're dead..." her eyes started to water but she kept the tears away and off of her face.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 9:33 pm

Lok jr. sadly nodded. " I wont see my family ever again, I went away of my own free will, and im not going to go crawling back to my mother and sister. they would never let me hear the end of it.

He slowly stood up and walked to a shaded area and started digging a den. soon after, he crawled inside and lay down.
Back to top Go down
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 9:37 pm

"hey," she said pawing the air towards him, "don't feel too bad Lok, at least you have a friend..." she said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 9:40 pm

lok jr. silently nodded at her words, falling asleep soon after.
Back to top Go down
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 9:49 pm

Bright Eyes laid down and stared off into the distance of the millions of stars above hovering along with the moon. she yawned and set her head down and slept.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 3:36 pm

when lok jr. woke up, he walked out of the den and sat over by some patch of flowers. his eyes clouded up and mumbling something, he stared into space.
Back to top Go down
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 5:58 pm

Bright Eyes ears twitched and she opened her eyes slowly. the sun was slowly making it's way over the horizon, she looked over to see Lok Jr. wasn't in his den. her head went up and she looked around and saw him sitting there by the flowers thinking. she sat up and stretched out and yawned. she trotted over to him quietly and stared at him wondering what he was thinking about. so she too stared off into space thinking about her family and her past.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 12:45 pm

slowly lok jr. stopped his mumbling and his eyes started to clear. he shook his head and heard his stomach rumble. "good morning." he said as he stomped his foot down on a mouse's tail.
Back to top Go down
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 1:49 pm

Bright Eyes smiled at him, "welcome back to earth, and good morning as well." She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:00 pm

lok jr. cocked his head in confusion. "what do you mean" he said, taking a claw and piercing the mouse's neck.
Back to top Go down
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 9:44 pm

Bright Eyes giggled, "when I say 'welcome back to earth,' it means when you come back from thinking or day dreaming. I love saying it!" She said trying to hold in a laugh.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 7:49 pm

lok jr started to shake his head, but froze. he held his head down and picked up the mouse with his claw. he watched as the rodent slid off his claw and onto the ground, now in half.
Back to top Go down
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 1:39 am

Bright Eyes saw the mouse fall to the ground in half, she stared at it for a while, not even begining to know how Lok Jr. sliced it. she shook her head only slightly to stop her pondering, she stared off into the lush field as the sun rose and heated her fur a little. the sun reflected off of her icy eyes, it was like her eyes were a glacier cracking slowly into darker shades of blue. dark blue wrapped around her pupils. she looked back at Lok, smiling.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 6:14 pm

Lok jr. looked at the split mouse. he looked to bright eyes and saw she was smiling. "what?" he said.
Back to top Go down
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 8:24 pm

She looked at him, "just trying to make myself happy." She said, "I heard something about that if you smile just at even nothing then your day ahead will be brighter." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yashimaytei needs comfort   yashimaytei needs comfort Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next