Lost in Mist

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Lost in Mist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

Female Age : 25

Lost in Mist Empty
PostSubject: Lost in Mist   Lost in Mist Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 2:08 pm

Morfia lay whispering to herself "I will be ok... I will be ok" She had lay there for over an hour with her paw over her face trying to block the realism from her eyes but it was now good she was lost and she knew it, she had bolted into the forest when she tried to find easy prey in what she thought was an abandoned field with only a wobbling lamb bleating for its mother. Morfia ran and attack the lamb's neck until it moved no more. She is was in the motion of having a chew at the dead lamb's legs when.. bang! a shotgun sounded as she looked up she saw what she dreaded seeing, it was the farmer and its domestic canine running at Morfia, she bolted hoping that the human would stop and so would the dog but as she ran faster she heard no shouting but she still heard barking from behind her. She tried giving the dog the slip but it did not work until she fell down a hill. The dog ran back to its owner as the owner shouted its name and when she knew she was safe she knew it would be better to find an exit away from the field so she sniffed the air looking for a good strong scent to follow because maybe that would get her out of the forest but no luck for her as no scent was found so instead, she ran until finally she stopped it was no use she was lost. She lay with her paw over her eyes until now...
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Male Location : Ocean Meet

Lost in Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Mist   Lost in Mist Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:13 pm

((hello. mind if i join you?))
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

Lost in Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Mist   Lost in Mist Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:52 pm

[[of course you can join c:]]
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Lost in Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Mist   Lost in Mist Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 2:32 am

Dark Maw crept through the woods. he knew someone needed his help, these lands were wild, an outsider wouldn't make it here. he slowly followed the sent. slowly closed in on its source.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

Lost in Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Mist   Lost in Mist Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 2:09 pm

Morfia heard something moving in the bushes. She heard birds tweeting above her. Morfia slowly moved her paw away from her eyes. "I will be ok" she assured herself she opened her eyes to see dark shadows in the mist.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Lost in Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Mist   Lost in Mist Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 9:52 pm

Dark Maw heard something move up ahead. he called out quietly, "Hey, is someone there? I am here to help you."
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

Lost in Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Mist   Lost in Mist Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 7:02 am

Morfia stood up. She felt stronger now as she heard the voice it was a wolf voice and she knew that
"I'm here, my name is Morfia.Please help me I am lost"
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Lost in Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Mist   Lost in Mist Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 4:04 pm

Dark Maw approached the Fea. "You are in danger here. You need to leave."
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

Lost in Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Mist   Lost in Mist Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 4:18 pm

She looked into the male's eyes and whispered "I am lost, please, I need help getting out"
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Lost in Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Mist   Lost in Mist Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 4:39 pm

Dark Maw turned. "You may follow me as far as you wish. I am heading back to my own territory."
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

Lost in Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Mist   Lost in Mist Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 5:07 pm

Morfia followed "Thank you" she muttered as she smiled thankfully
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Lost in Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Mist   Lost in Mist Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 5:54 pm

Dark Maw led the Fea to the edge of the woods. "From here you may go wherever you wish. But, never go back into those woods, they are a savage land, where everything that moves is either predator or prey."

Dark Maw turned and walked along the edge of the woods, heading for his home.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

Lost in Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Mist   Lost in Mist Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 5:16 am

Morfia took one last look at the male before turning to run then she scampered away following the Sun wherever she would go next on her journey it was a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost in Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Mist   Lost in Mist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in Mist
Page 1 of 1