Is it just me?

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Is it just me?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Is it just me?   Is it just me? Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 2:31 pm

Is it just me or has Wolf Life died off this week? Is school back in session or what?
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Male Location : Ocean Meet

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 6:17 pm

been noticing a gradual decrease in posting for awhile now.

its not just you.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 2:22 pm

Yeah this is crazy. I get on every day to check and there's not anything going on anymore. I hate it cause this is my favorite place to come rp.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

Female Age : 25

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 9:25 pm

School just started, I still come here but now i need to focus on school work and my grades, i still come on, but i hate that i never get to Rp any more due to the inactivity Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 11:45 am

Ah okay then school explains it. I've been on this site for a few years now and I've noticed that when school starts it really dies off because people need to focus on that and it usually picks up again to where it was in a month but usually it starts becoming active again in a week. Thanks for letting me know wolf* that at least gives me peace of mind that this site isn't just dying off and people are just busy with school. Honestly though I think I'm going to make a few moves with some of my characters that are just sitting around waiting for replies like Silent Hawk and Jay so that us more active players can at least have an rp to go to. You don't have to rp with me, I won't take offense but that way it leaves it open for those of us who are on every day to at least have something to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it just me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: General Discussion-
Jump to: