Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Morfia seeks a mate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

Female Age : 25

Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 3:16 am

She got to her paws and walked to the bushes before turning and asking "where do you think we should go to hunt?"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 11:44 am

snake thought a little. "how about east of here?" he asked standing up
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 12:22 pm

"OK lets go" and she walked up to Snake and nuzzled her head into his furry chest. She looked up at him then walked away to the east of the den. In her mind she was thinking of having pups.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 12:46 pm

snake followed, he caught sight of a few animals along the way but ignored them until he found a big hare that nearly was the size of its den. he sneaked around to find a perfect angle to attack, then darted at the hare. the hare hadnt noticed snake yet, and when he had it was too late. snake clamped his jaws around its neck and snapped its neck in two, he carried it over to morfia and waited. " i saw another hare, if you want you can catch it." he said burieing his catch so they could catch more food for later.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 1:05 pm

Morfia was already in hunting mode eyes fixed on a fat old hare grazing silently and in a blink of an eye she pounced and she sunk her canine teeth into its neck and put the old hare out of its misery and snapped its neck. she trotted up to Snake and dropped the hare at his paws.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 2:15 pm

snake flashed a grin and laghed "its even bigger than mine!" he said laying his hare next to the one morfia caught, the hare morfia caught is three inches bigger
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 2:57 pm

Morfia licked his muzzle then said "come on lets go back to the den there is something I want to ask you". Then she picked up her kill and walked back to the den.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 1:36 pm

snake nodded and pickedup his kill and followed morfia.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 1:47 pm

When they finally got to the den Morfia put her kill in front of the den. Then sat down facing Snake then said smiling put sounding quite serious " how would you feel if I said I am ready to have pups?"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 2:20 pm

snake smiled " where is this conversation going?" he said sitting down after dropping his kill.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 2:25 pm

"This conversation is heading to me and you and our family" She smiled weakly as she did not know what Snake would say.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 2:58 pm

snake smiled. " a family of our own? i think that sounds rather nice."
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 3:07 pm

Morfia lifted her head up and ears pricked up "Really?" she asked smiling but before Snake could say anything she rubbed affectionately against his chest then licked his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 3:15 pm

snake nuzzled her head " why woulnt it?" he asked
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 3:22 pm

"I have been dreaming of a family ever since I was a pup, I know something you want can be hard to get in life. But thank you for telling me my dream can come true and with YOU the last word she said she looked up at Snake and rested her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 3:31 pm

snake wagged his tail and licked morfias head
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 3:09 am

"Come on" she walked into the den with her tail raised affectionately
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 6:57 pm

snake followed.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 2:33 am

Morfia sat down and licked Snakes muzzle rapidly then lay down and waited for what was coming next.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 6:54 pm

snake lay down next to morfia and they mate.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 3:30 pm

Morfia lay happily the next day and smiling over the night before when she finally got up she decided to go looking for rabbits to hunt. She walked on thinking to herself how great of feeling she felt last night until she reached a meadow of beautiful flowers and saw a family of rabbits then a surge of unknown feeling went through her body then she realized it was jealousy. She lay down in disgust of herself. Why was she feeling like this. She watched the family of rabbits for a while until she felt a kick in her belly. She looked a her belly and put her nose to her belly and then it kicked again. She ran back to the den to shout "Snake! I have some news".
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 8:05 pm

snake trotted over to morfia. "what? I hope it is not bad news." he said. he sat down, cocking his head.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 4:22 am

"Snake we are going to have pups" she licked his muzzle happily and sighed cheerfully as she put her head near his chest. She was imagining life with pups.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 10:55 pm

snake licked morfias head happily. "maybe we should find a pack... it could help." he said.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 5:57 am

"Yes I think that is a good idea but where should we start looking for a pack?" Morfia asked because she knew that there were quite a lot of packs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morfia seeks a mate
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next