what was missing?

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

what was missing?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 12:04 pm

roku trotted along moon cliff. he sat were he could see the moon clearly. he howled out his loneliness, hoping someone would hear his call and speak to him. he sighed and laid down. " what is missing?" he asked himself. he repeated the question in his mind. it seared itself into his thoughts. but it wasn't exactly a what was missing, it was a who was missing.

Last edited by edme123 on October 20th 2013, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

Female Age : 25

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 2:48 pm

Inprosper was alone, her red fur and blue eyes visible in the night. She was lonely she had to admit it she always knew something was missing in her life. She was walking through the bushes when she heard the lonely howl she howled her sad song back and then she followed the sound and saw the lonely wolf sitting there on his own. She came out of the bushes and said "Hello I'm Inprosper I heard your call" she smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 9:57 pm

roku looked back to the wolf. " I guess your a lone traveler too, huh? I'm roku, nice to meet you" he said, perking his ears up.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 3:02 am

"Nice to meet you Roku and I am a lone traveler I have never had a pack to call home" she said looking at the ground beneath her paws, she was getting shy when she quietly "What about you, why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 8:05 pm

" I couldn't get any further. I had to drop off a friend, with other wolves." his ears flattened. he hoped that rain was alright. besides, she was just a pup. "how long have you been traveling?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 3:10 am

"As far as I can remember I have always been alone" she walked into the light of the moon saw she could talk to him properly
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 8:26 pm

roku shook his white pelt. "as far as I know, that should be impossible.at one point, your never alone... of course, that used to be me." he said. " the omega always  there for the alpha.at one point, runaway pup sitter." he thought. he lay down, he  dropped his tail and stared at the moon. it started raining, and he curled his tail around his paw, and whimpered.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 1:21 pm

"Please don't be sad I will make us a den" she found a den from a fallen down tree. "Lets go in here" she said and she went in.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 6:29 pm

roku followed and curled up near the entrance. "I used to live in giant dens hidden by the river.it took forever for me to dig it out in a way that there was a island surrounded by all the fresh water. of course, rain helped." he sighed, and flicked his ears back and forth
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 2:42 am

"I take it, you really liked Rain" she peeped her head out of the den wanting to have a conversation with Roku
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 10:07 pm

"shes just a pup, I couldn't take care of her anymore. I left her whith strangers. the alpha would be furious at me for not taking care of his daughter" he said raising his head.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 11:19 am

"Well that's naturally to feel that way when you have a pup on your paws but don't beat yourself up about it I said it is hard when your left with a pup." She said this and remembered how her mother died when she was young and one of her sisters by herself had to raise her into the wolf she is now and she found it difficult.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:44 pm

roku nodded. he twisted his face into the dust and lowered his ears. " I was giving her everything a pup could want. but I couldn't give her a family, no mother or father. she adventured out sometimes, but she always said once she got back : 'I cant find parents.'. it always upset me when I saw her disappointed." he said.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 10:48 am

Inprosper lowered her head and said "I have never had a pup with me so I don't no what it is like"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 9:48 pm

roku stood up and went inside the den."well, they are a joy until they are able to take care of themselves." he said, curling up in a corner to sleep.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 11:59 am

Inprosper looked sympathetically at Roku and went in the den and curled up in a ball and slept.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 8:18 pm

roku slept. when he woke up, he went outside and looked at the misty forest. 'should I cross again?' he wondered.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 3:13 am

Inprosper woke up to see the sun shining she got up on to her paws and walked up towards Roku "morning" she yawned
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 12:52 pm

roku just nodded in reply he stood and turned to inprosper " im going to go hunt." he said walking towards a field he thought would give many chances to fin a hare, or at least a few mice.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 1:36 pm

"OK I will stay here" she sighed she was not in the mood to hunt today and she did not know why.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 2:11 pm

roku got to the field and found three hares. one got away because he was lean and fast, but the other two were fat and lazey. roku picked up his kill and carried them to the cave. he set the hares down. " i found to fat hares, do you want one?" he asked inprosper, takeing one and setting it down in front of her.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 2:40 pm

Inprosper nodded and took the smaller one she ate in silence as she was still thinking about what she feeling and why she was feeling like this until she finally snapped back into her senses and understood what she feeling. She looked up at Roku and smiled and said "thank you".
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 2:49 pm

roku nodded he went back to eat a rabbit he took a few bites and then pushed it away.he glanced over the woods again.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 3:04 pm

She looked in the direction he was looking in and finally said when she could see nothing "what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 1:19 pm

roku shook his head. "nothing..." he said he walked to the entance of the den and lay down and started thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what was missing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what was missing?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Lands of the Loners :: Moon Cliff-
Jump to: