The Dark Night - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The Dark Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

The Dark Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 12:12 am

(...Ah,wouldn't want to be a bother right now,but. Wouldn't wolves,not be able to climb trees? I don't know myself but...*Shurg*)

Stream watched Triangle use her her methods silently. She stalked over to where she was. She could scent the mint,and it over welled the rabbit a little. Althought,it didn't mean she didn't scene it. She crinkled her nose at the sharp scent and peered slowly through the brush. The prey nibbled at the leaves. Still unaware the two wolves hung over them. Which meant they were down wind. Stream's lip curved upwards. She glanced up at Triangle,and slowly mouthed some words. Now...Stalk them quietly.rabbits are really fast,it might be a failure if you'll have to chase after it.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 6:10 pm

( I really have no idea, but when I started to role play with triangle she started to climb trees... it shouldn't be impossible, I've seen a dog climb a tree.)

triangle nodded and climbed down slowly. she crouched low to the ground and kept the rabbits in sight. she slowly went forward, keeping her paws from the many twigs on the ground. she got within a yard of the rabbits and stopped. she looked back at stream. the rabbits didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 8:32 pm

(Ah,I really have no idea)

Stream

Stream blinked at Triangle. She nodded forward. Then mouthed some more words slowly. Go for the neck. Its most vunerable.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 8:37 pm

triangle nodded and crouched lower. she pounced. she caught a rabbit, and the others fled.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 8:51 pm

Stream watched as Triangle sailed over the brush and into the rabbits. Stream grinned and flexed her paws. She was off in the blink of an eye. The rabbits that ran,she gave chase after. Her lithe form easily over took the larger heavier rabbit. She pounced on it and bit its neck with needle sharp precision. It squealed loudly,but the sound quickly died along with the rabbit. She released her grip and licked her muzzle. She glanced back to see what Triangle had done.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 8:54 pm

triangle could taste the blood of the rabbit. she let the blood trickle down her throught
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 9:44 am

Stream glanced back up at triangle. She gave a gentle smile. "You going to stand there all day?" She chuckled and picked up her rabbit to trot over to the fae.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 8:01 pm

triangle dropped the rabbit. " I haven't caught anything in a long time..." she said. she picked up the rabbit again and ripped of some meat to eat.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 2:23 am

Stream

Stream blinked at the wolf. She smiled and ripped off a limb from the rabbit. She tossed it over to her. "I'm not so big on appetites sometimes." She then couched down and started eating.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 10:37 pm

triangle nodded and ate all the rabbit she caught. she ate the rabbit leg stream had given to her and started to chew on the bone.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 1:49 am

Stream

Stream smiled as Triangle eagerly ate the rabbit. She finished slowly after Triangle. She liked savoring things. Since he and her brother were alone with an old wolf,you never really knew when your next meal would be. She licked her white muzzle clean and glanced around with blinking eyes. "Where is Storm?" The scent of food must have at least spurred him to come by. Yet he didn't even come out of the forest. Stream frowned.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 2:11 pm

triangle stopped chewing the bone. " I saw him go into the forest somewhere. I think he went to hunt." she said shrugging. she started to chew the bone again.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 2:45 pm

Stream

Stream grunted in reply. She stood up and rolled her shoulders. Licking her muzzle again. She dipped her head Triangle. "Please excuse me,I should go find him." The white fae chuckled and padded into the forest. She ducked under a few low branches and sidestepped from the big bushes she passed. Stream peered through the brush for a big blue figure. She finally found him. She smirked and decided to try and scare her younger brother. She crawled around to his blind side. His big back standing erect,not even noticing her. Stream grinned and pounced. Yelling out in a loud boo.

Storm

Storm had noticed the few sounds in the forest,and immersed himself in it. He was so deep in thought,he didn't hear his sister crawling in the bushes behind him. His head cocked a bit. Peace settled in his being,but the silence broke with a loud boo. With a loud crackling of falling leaves,Storm turned and used their momentum to throw them onto the ground. The assailant sailed through the air. Then cracked onto the ground,with Storm quickly on top. He barred his teeth and growled. Then a sneer formed on his face. "Stream what were you thinking?!" He growled,but his older sister just grinned and chuckled happily.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 2:48 pm

triangle nodded and walked back to her tree.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 1:18 am

Stream

Stream felt the wind being knocked out of her. The ground rushed up to her,and she turned before she crashed. With her back to the ground,and her younger brother pinning her down onto the ground. She pushed a smile through the pain. She let out a chuckle. Which gave her a few shots of pain,but she couldn't stop laughing at his reaction. "You were so scared Storm!" She cackled in laughter.

Storm

Storm narrowed his eyes at her sister's laughter. He growled and got off of her. "Idiot,shut the hell up." He said in his low gruff voice. Annoyed at her prospect of laughter. He gritted his teeth and pinned a ears to his head. "Go back to your little friends and stop being all clingy to people." He turned to glare at her with red eyes. His head turned to look his sister on the ground
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 5:21 pm

triangle trotted to the river and got a drink
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 5:31 pm

Stream coughed a bit before sitting up. She shook her pelt a little to relieve her course fur of dust. She turned to her brother and smiled. "I'm not clingy,your much more of one that I am,Storm." She turned and trotted back after the scent of Triangle.

Storm watched as his older sister loped off. He growled. "I'm not clingy." He muttered. Then he turned to the brush. Swiping away the few branches,he trotted away.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 5:34 pm

triangle trotted back to her tree and curled up against the trunk of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 9:06 pm

Stream

Stream took her jog slowly. Passing by the smooth leaves in the brush,with the few dapples of sunlight on the ground. She leapt over bush after bush. Easily sidestepping any other obstacles in her path. Stream took a deep breath. Her legs pumping quickly as her speed quickened. Stream leapt through the trees and stopped in a clearing. She shook her pelt and stood straight. She smiled gently at Triangle. She found her leaning on a tree. "Hey,sorry I was gone so long."

Storm

Storm muttered curses as he pushed through the brush. He decided to return to the beginning,over where they first found the wolves. Storm pushed through the bushes. Finding only his head slipped through the bush. He looked like a lion with a big green mane. He growled and shook away most of the leaves. He leapt though the green structure. Storm growled again and kicked his leg. As leaves still jutted out of his fur.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 2:34 pm

" its alright." triangle said quietly. " I've been left alone longer..."
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 9:52 am

Stream turned to blinked at Triangle. She frowned and turned to look at the forest again. "If you want to tell me,you can." Stream paused,before continuing. "You always don't want to tell something to someone,but it makes you feel better to tell,am I correct?" She blinked her orange eyes at Triangle. She cocked her head,her right eye was blind though.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 10:42 pm

Triangle nodded. "if you do want to know, I will tell you. if you don't mind, I will start my history..." she sighed, and then took a deep breath, as if it hurt to speak. " when I was a pup, nearing two years of age, fire was set to the land my family lived on. the fire took my brother Lake, and that left only me, Howler, and Blackstar. Edme and Faolan found us, and soon we found our parents underneath a fallen tree. we escaped after being separated, I was with Edme, and the others were with Faolan. we found these far away lands when Blackstar, Howler and I turned 2 1/2 years old. we soon had a fight, and we all separated. Edme and Faolan were together, and I don't know where Blackstar and Howler went... soon I ended up in this forest, and started to go insane... I'm lucky I met wolves before I could lose my mind." she laughed half-heartedly. " I don't know what I would've done!"
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 7:23 pm

Hawk took a deep breath after the fae seemed to end with a fake happiness of not going insane. Personally,it might have been better for her. Being in a dream world that made her happy. That's what she'd heard of what going mad was about. Scratch had taught her everything she knows. Even about hearts and such. Hawk's tail swished in the air,as he paw traced lines in the dirt. She opend her Mitch to say something,but she decided not to. Hawk clamped her mouth shut and waited of Triangle to say something else.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 7:37 pm

Triangle looked around to the trees. " personally, I don't think I would have minded to starve to death, but insanity would just make it so I would kill myself." she said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 1:20 pm

Stream frowned at her answer. She gave a long loud yawn. Licking her muzzle she turned back to Triangle. She blinked furiously for her teared up eyes to dry up. "Death? Any type of life is life. It's a gentle and precious thing." Hawk chuckled. "I sound pretty old right now Huh?" Stream smiled to try and break the ice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Night
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next