Hund goes hunting

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Hund goes hunting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

Female Age : 23

Hund goes hunting Empty
PostSubject: Hund goes hunting   Hund goes hunting Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 1:46 am

the forest was shading the ground, only slight beams of light peered through the tree tops. Hund stood in the middle of the path he was on, sniffing the air for some prey. something ran in front of him like a bullet, he chased after it, "come back here you!" he shouted, he kept up with it for a while until he slipped into a nearby creek, he frowned, soaking wet. he had lost the scent of the creature he was after, he howled in anger, then he covered his mouth with his paws, "oops..." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Female Age : 28

Hund goes hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hund goes hunting   Hund goes hunting Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 5:41 am

{may i join?}
{i will be the creature you were after... lol}

desi ran fast through the forest, jumping over logs and dodging through the trees easliy. she had just finished eating a rabbit and had even got to sleep in its den last night.
suddenly she ran past a reddish-black blur, whitch then began to chase her!
another wolf, she relized. but why didnt he just try to talk to her instead of trying to hunt her down like a rabbit...
oh no.
after sleeping in the rabbits den, and then eating one this morning, she must smell just like one!
she had just thought this as she splashed through a creek.
the sound of the other wolf chasing her stopped and she was feeling kinda smug about escaping, when she heard an outraged howl.
the howl was so sudden it made her stumble, then fall. she fell into the bushes, making quite a raket, and yelped as her head hit a rock. she froze. there is no way the other wolf missed all that. she stayed as still as she could hoping that the owner of that terifying howl would not be to angry with her...
{hows this?}
Back to top Go down
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

Hund goes hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hund goes hunting   Hund goes hunting Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 12:28 pm

(Sounds great and yes u can join!)
Hund's flopped over ear perked up to the sound of the bushes, it was the ear that could hear any whisper evenly, no matter how quiet. He got up out of the creek still drenched, "time for a little shake off..." he shook off at a rapid speed and when finished he was nearly dry. His floppy ear twitched inthe direction of the noises as he ran through the woods. Who needs smell when you got an ear like this? He thought, he saw the torn up shrub and bushes and tilted his head. He ran down, his yellow eyes filled with curiosity, he saw the wolf lying there. He walked over to her and stood in front of the doubled-over wolf. He sat in front of her, his rear made a crashing sound on the pine needles. He groaned at the wolf remembering his adopted father saying "you can kill many animals, but when it is a wolf, be noble and reasonable. Don't kill a wolf unless it has hurt you." He told Hund before he left the den. That thing I saw was a wolf... he thought, I didn't even know but the scent was a little off from a deer... he just sat staring at her
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Hund goes hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hund goes hunting   Hund goes hunting Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 5:11 pm

desi stared back at the mysterious male for a moment, then jumped up quickly prepared to run. she yelped quietly and lifted her left front paw. she pad torn a nail when she fell and her paw hurt bad.her ears twitched when she herd him groan and she scooted back from the male, afraid. he was so much bigger than her! she curled up, trying to look small and her black fur blended into the shadows of the bushes. she did not take her eyes off him for a second.
Back to top Go down
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

Hund goes hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hund goes hunting   Hund goes hunting Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 7:32 pm

Hund tilted his head, he got up and walked over to her. "Seems you're injured. On the paw by the way you limp?" Hund observed. He walked over closer and sat beside her again. "I had no idea you were a wolf. Im sorry if i scared you." Hund apologized calmly.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Hund goes hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hund goes hunting   Hund goes hunting Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 3:25 pm

desi calmed down a little. " I guess I smelled more like my prey than I thought if I am being hunted by mistake"  she said trying for humor. "I did hurt my paw. my claw must have snagged on a tree root or something." shifted to take the wait off her paw then examined it. the nail was torn badly and hurt badly.  
Back to top Go down
Shyra
` pup

Wolf Fox And Mouse.

Female Age : 35

Hund goes hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hund goes hunting   Hund goes hunting Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2015, 5:03 pm

(Can I be a mouse and join in? Sorry, I just had to say it, I love mice!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hund goes hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hund goes hunting   Hund goes hunting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hund goes hunting
Page 1 of 1