Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 6:05 pm

Fox dipped her head. " I want nothing of the part of anyone. I'm just a very curious wolf." she said. She thought a little more. "and don't say I'm a fox. I hate the vermin." She added. She raised her head and looked directly at the blue wolf. "I am truly sorry of offending any of you. I didn't have any clue of you rules." she muttered to herself, knowing that she would probably provoke a bad action.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:03 am

Pine stared at the wall in the cave. Water dripped in a slow rhythm which soothed the tension that came from outside. She sighed ruefully. 'I suppose thy're worried. I didn't report anything, I just went in the cave and settled down...' She sat up and began grooming her pelt. It was a bit messy and muddy from walking around. The wolf was starting to feel a bit guilty for being so blunt with the fox like wolf outside.

Blue narrowed his eyes, but didn't reply to her apology. He was still trying to prod around the wolf's mind. Find out her intent and whys he was there. His green eyes narrowed as he thought. His eyes seemed focused on the dog, but they seemed so far away.

Phoneix glanced at Blue, surprised that he hadn't lashed out again. The fae sat down and wrapped her black tail around her paws. Her silver eyes glittered with a strong fire. "Don't be naive. If you wanted no part of this, why be curious enough to approach? If I were you, I would have hidden myself." Then she crinkled her eyebrows. She remembered that Dusk had discovered her before she could actually take action. She looked away in embarrassment, but her blushing cheeks were hidden by the red marks on her face. "You know, before Dusk would have found me."

Dusk gave a side-ways glance at the cave once Pine diappeared into it. He felt his worry bubble up, but he turned to the conversation in front of him to divert his attention. Ever since he'd met Pine, he thought of her as his little sister. Lilac, whom Pine looked so much like, had died years ago, but he still thought of her. He felt the sadness well up and his eyes felt hot, but he somehow held in the tears and blinked vacantly. He said nothing when Phoenix mentioned his name in the conversation, not even lifting a brow. Instead his head hung from his shoulders. It wasn't rare, he usual hung his head when he thought, but he also did it when he was trying to keep his emotions under control. Still, Dusk hadn't really opened up with his more intimate feelings.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 8:17 pm

(sorry for not posting)

Fox closed her eyes and thought of a reply. "I did hide myself. I wouldn't have been found if I had seen better cover and hidden my scent." She opened her eyes slowly, glancing at anything other than the wolves. "I am very wary of every wolf I meet." she muttered under her breath. She closed her eyes again, welcoming any attack that might come.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 8:33 pm

(You're fine, Edme!)

Phoenix blinked at Fox in surprise. 'Wow she's admitting her mistakes...' Sunset has come and it was twilight. Her eyes seemed vacant for a minute. 'When the shade grows long, and the day turns cold. When phantoms and devils come out to play. Their shadows hidden in the dark. The young fae tensed up and turned to Dusk. "I-I-I um...I'll b-be inside...." She managed to mumble under her breath to the older wolf. Her jaw clenched as she stalked over to the den.

Blue frowned and sat down on his rump. He curled his light silvery blue tail around his paws and stared at the wolf with shrewd green eyes. "You have a point, but you shouldn't mess in other's affairs. It's better if you know when not to be curious..." He muttered the last part under his breath low enough so only he was the only one who could hear it. His ears twitched as he turned to the sky after Phoenix's departure. "It's best we go to bed early, we'll be on the move again, right Dusk?" The now calm blue wolf turned to his elder.

Pine turned as some stones shuffled in the dark. She could tell by her footsteps that it was Phoenix. The brown wolf sat up and leaned on the cave wall. She took a deep breath through her jet black nose and closed her red eyes. Immersing herself in the moist sweet smelling scent of the under ground minerals. She opened her eyes again and turned to smile at her young friend. "What's up, Phoenix?" Her gentle eyes were thrown off by their bloody appearance.

Dusk blinked silently at Blue. His blue eyes wavered at his question. Dusk didn't actually make plans this time. He was caught up with himself. His eyelids drooped from exhaustion, but he kept up the conversation. "Do what you want, but we can stay if you prefer." He stood up and shook the dirt and dust off his pelt. He turned to the Fox on his left. Showing off his scarred eye. "You may stay of you prefer." He said in a deep rumbling tone. Then he turned and trotted into the den to sleep.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 10:09 pm

Fox looked up to see the stars start to appear. She stood up slowly and quickly made her way to a bush a ways away from the den of the group. She slipped inside and curled up, yet keeping her head up to look at the stars. She knew the group of wolves didn't like her, yet she knew no other choice since it was night and she was tired. It didn't help that she had been wasting her time with the wolves, when she could have passed them by and be far away by now. She finally laid her head down and closed her eyes and surrendered to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 12:20 am

Blue stared after the silver wolf, his green eyes narrowed. Then he turned to the fox-like wolf. She had curled up in the brush in the cold. He stalked over and lowered his head, growling behind her ear. "You'll be warmer inside the cave." The silvery blue wolf didn't know why he was helping the little annoying pest. He was still a bit frustrated from earlier, but he did it anyway. His nose crinkled as he waited for an answer, impatient and disgruntled from lack of sleep for the last few days.

Dusk yawned as he stepped into the cave. He was almost half-blind, so he brushed up against the cave. Letting the walls and his fur guide him in the dim lighted camp. He heard a few echos from inside the cave. His ears twitched as he registered them as Phoenix's and Pine's. The black male swished his tail as he brushed a little water off of a smooth piece of the cave floor. It was covered in smoothened pebbles. He rolled his shoulders and yawned another time. His jaw gaping wide and his unusually long incissors stabbed through the air as he closed it and swiped his tongue over his muzzle. Dusk blinked a few times and laid down on his stomach. Leaving on his left side as he stared into the darkness. Trying to discern things in the dark.

Phoenix looked up, her silver eyes glowing in the dark. The young fae could depend on Pine for help when she needed it, but this time it was something was wanted to keep to herself. The red marked fae shook her head and attempted a tight smile. "Not much. You?" Phoenix paused, then continued. "How was that patrol you were on?" This subject the black and red she-wolf really was curious on.

Pine narrowed her red eyes at her answer, but she took it as an,"I don't want to talk about it,"gesture. She sighed inwardly and frowned as she continued, but she also gave a small smile as they changed subject. Phoenix seemed eager to do so. "I'm just fine." She replied with a swish of her brown tail. Her next question surprised her, then she remembered she hadn't reported her findings yet. "Good, I didn't meet any trouble, but..." The fae was hesitant on saying there was a pack nearby. She has spyed on them, but they didn't seem very actively patrolling their border. So maybe they were fine. No need to burden her friends with bad news. "But I did see a lot of prey!" The brown fae was bad at cover ups, but she did better than usual.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 7:21 pm

Fox dipped her head, and slowly stood. She felt she shouldn't talk, that she might aggravate the wolf more if she uttered a little word.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 8:52 pm

Blue stepped back as Fox stood up. His silvery blue ears twitched as he muttered a curse under his breath, low enough for even the other wolf to be unable to hear. "That was a bad idea, Blue..." His green eyes narrowed as he turned on his paws to stalk over to the cave. His tail waved in the shafts of moonlight that filtered through the trees. He yawned, tears shimmering in the crinkles of his eyes.

Phoenix chuckled at Pine. "Well that's good, Pine." She replied with a smile. The younger fae didn't detect the lie lying under the timber wolf's words. She felt exhaustion tug her to the ground. The black wolf laid down on her stomach and yawned loudly, her pink tongue slid back into her mouth when's he shut her muzzle. She blinked drowsily at Pine. "We should rest now..." She said curling up and tucking her muzzle under her paws.

Pine nodded at the younger wolf and laid down in her side. However, she didn't sleep and instead stared out of the cave. She wanted to be up on guard. The timber wolf didn't want to take chances with the nearby pack. Her red eyes narrowed in thought. 'Maybe I should tell them...' The fae frowned at herself. 'No, we won't be bothered. I'll just stay up just in case. I don't need to worry them on one little thing...'

Dusk heard some pebbles clack on the cave floor. He could hear steady breathing come from inside the cave and guess the two faes had fallen asleep. He laid his head on his paws. A shadowy figure entered the cave along with another and Dusk thought they were Blue and Fox. He closed his blue eyes with resignation and slept with his muzzle set on too of his forepaws. He yawned and fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:54 pm

Fox followed the silvery blue wolf into the cave. Her head and tail drooped and she had to try hard to keep her eyes open. She didn't see much inside the cave, but she could see the outlines of the wolves in the shadows. When she was sure that the others wouldn't mind her if she was away from the group. She sat next to a rock that blocked the moonlight from illuminating most of the cave and leaned against it. She was at unease around these wolves, but she decided to at least rest, and soon she fell asleep against the large rock.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 12:43 am

(Can I time-skip?)

The blue tinged wolf blinked open sleep crusted eyes. He yawned, revealing ivory teeth that sliced through the air. Swiping his tongue over his white muzzle, the brute stood up on sore legs. The cold stone had cramped up his muscles. Rolling his broad shoulders, Riptide peered down at the orange figure at the entrance. He had only slept a tail length away in fear of the stranger doing something suspicious. His sleeping pattern helping him for once. His intervals of awakening and unconsciousness gave him an insomnia that couldn't be cured. With a shake of his head and an exasperated sigh, he turned to the forest to hunt. Returning, he heard some stirring inside the cave. 'About time...' Riptide dipped his head at the entrance to set down his plump rabbit and wood pigeon.

The red marked wolf yawned and arched her back in a stretch. She could practically feel the heat flooding into the cave. Summer was a bother with it's burning heat. The fae took a deep breath and sighed. Her drowsy eyes didn't seem to focus until the smell of fresh kill hit her nose. Pricking her ears she trotted over to the entrance. "Riptide! What are you doing up so early?" She asked with narrowed eyes. Phoenix already knew that the silver-blue wolf always woke up early, but to already be hunting was too much for her. 'Does he even get sleep?' She thought with a frown.

Pine stared outside with loud yawn. Phoenix's stirring had roused her, but she decided to catch a few more winks of sleep before emerging from the cave. The timber fae had already scented the blood before the black fae had even woken up. 'Phoenix really does get worked up around food...' She thought with another yawn.

The black wolf stared at the forest as the sun rose. His eyes seemed dull and resigned, but he stayed awake through to everyone's awakening. Flicking his ears, the brute padded back to the cave. He met eyes with Phoenix and Riptide for a second before turning to Fox. He blinked his icy eyes at the orange pelt waiting for her to stir. His face remained neutral and his eyes oddly frigid.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 7:04 pm

OOC: May I join in with my wolves Dream and sunset?
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 11:03 pm

OOC: Feel free to.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 11:31 pm

OOC: Kewl

Dream and Sunset walked side by side, through the tall grass. "What happened in your dream last night Dream?"     
Dream looked down, hurt. I can't talk, remember? She thought. "Oh! Sorry!" Sunset said, sighing. Dream was in a different world. She could only think, and not talk. Dream sighed as well. I wish I could speak, I really do Sunset.
Sunset then saw a cave in the distance. "Dream! A cave!" She shouted excitingly.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 12:10 am

Riptide lifted his head as Phoenix approached his prey cache. He stared at her with a tired look and replied almost mockingly. "I usually wake up early..." The silver-blue wolf shook his head and glanced at Dusk as he approached them. 'He looks like he's been up all night...' He thought as he stared at the bloodshot eyes.

Phoenix opened her mouth to snap back with a remark, but Dusk walking in between them stopped her from speaking. She glared sharply at him, but the black wolf didn't seem to be paying attention. "Hey! Dusk what are you doing..." Realization dawned on her face as she noticed Fox lying down sleeping. 'O-Oops...' A cold sweat ran down her back.

Pine opened her eyes again as she heard some voices not too far away. She stood up instantaneously and dashed out of the cave. She easily side-stepped the others with muscles rippling under her pelt. 'What if it's those pack wolves I saw yesterday?!' The brown wolf slowed to a stop as she scented two unfamiliar scents. Two pelts appeared and her face immediately brightened. "Hi! I'm Pine! Who are you?" She said with a smile, but she kept her red eyes closed.

Dusk ignored Phoenix with a blink of his icy eyes, but Pine's interruption made him lift up his head. '...What now?' His eyes narrowed as he galloped after the timber fae. Spotting the two pelts, his unease turned to his regular monotonous expression.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 1:13 pm

Sunset stood straight up. "Oh, I'm sorry, is this your territory? My name is Sunset and this is my sister, Dream. By the way, she can't talk, so don't ask her any questions or make her feel threatened." She said, looking at Dream with sorry eyes.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 6:10 pm

Pine shook her head with a kind smile. "Don't worry, you're not in anyone's territory right now. We're just traveling through here." She remembered not to say anything about the nearby pack, but unease still boiled under her pelt. She opened her red eyes carefully to study the two wolves. "She can't speak? Poor thing..." Pine added with a now sad smile. "You can rest here if you need to."The timber fae stepped aside to let the two pass.

Dusk stared on as Pine happily greeted the two wolves. 'Two more wolves? We haven't had any other company than ourselves lately...' He thought raising his eyebrows ever so slightly.

"Huh?" The second Pine dashed off, Phoenix bounded after her. She stayed behind Dusk, but kept pace with the two. Sliding to a stop, the red marked wolf growled under her breath. 'Who are they?' Her silver eyes narrowed in suspicion.

Riptide blinked at the threesome bounding off. Giving Fox a side-glance, he bounded after the others. Arriving a few seconds later, he only caught the last part of their introduction. The silver wolf stared at the tawny gold one incredulously. "You know saying that out loud would hurt her feelings...it creates pity if you haven't noticed yet..." He muttered under his breath giving them his rigid, cold look.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 6:20 pm

Sunset heard Riptide's comment and hung her head. "I know." she whispered. Dream glared at him for a second but then looked at Phoenix. Oh my. You are an odd wolf. She thought. She cocked her head.  Sunset looked up. "Thank you very much." she said looking sweetly at pine, then giving Riptide the stink eye.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 9:12 pm

Phoenix looked away to keep the others from seeing her snicker. 'You really do have a witty personality, Riptide.' Trying not to smile, she looked at the silver blue wolf. Her face looked ugly and twitchy, but she managed to put on her game face again. "Think we can trust them?" She whispered to him glancing once at the two females.

Riptide narrowed his eyes at the black fae. "You shouldn't judge too quickly, Phoenix." He growled under his breath. His green eyes hardened at his words.

Dusk's ears twitched as he caught some of the whispered words between Phoenix and Riptide. He heaved a sigh and padded up to greet the two female wolves. The black wolf dipped his head, but kept his monotonous face on. "It's a pleasure to have you here. I'm Dusk. Those two gossiping pups are Phoenix and Riptide, and this is Pine." He nodded towards the brown fae beside him and blinked thoughtfully at both. "No words like that will be exchanged, and if you have a history, you don't have to reveal that either."
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 10:52 pm

Sunset sighed relieved. "Good, Dream wouldn't like that. Hi Phoenix and Riptide." she said cheerfully. She looked at Pine, "Hello." Dream dipped her head, her way of greeting people. Hello. She thought.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 10:07 pm

Fox yawned loudly as she woke to the sound of voices. 'Are the arguing?' She wondered as she walked to the mouth of the cave, and seeing more wolves she froze. She looked so much like a fox she doubted these new wolves would be so generous to let her be in the area. Fox tried to make herself smaller than she already was.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 12:17 am

Dream saw her and smiled. Silently, she made her way to the cave while her sister talked. She sat down. Hello there. She thought. She nodded her head. Dream clawed some words in the dirt. MY NAME IS DREAM. WHAT IS YOURS? it spelled.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 10:58 pm

Fox looked at the words the wolf Dream wrote on the ground. "Im Fox, nice to meet you." She said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 5:11 pm

Dream smiled. You too. she thought. Dream sighed, and shook her head warily. Stupid, stupid life! Why did Spirits have to curse me? There wasn't a thing I could do! Why did he make me always speechless!?! She thought. She gave a confused/depressed look and hung her head.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 11:14 pm

Dusk watched as the cream colored female edged over to the cave back to Fox. His pricked ears had caught the change in the orange wolf's breathing. 'I makes it easier for her to be awake than to be sleeping. She'd surely be surprised, and it would be harder to accept the presence of more wolves while groggy.' Brushing off the thought now, Dusk regarded Sunset with neutral eyes. The frustration coming off Dream had alerted him of something, but he decided not to pry. That was his way of life. With an grunt of acknowledgment, the black wolf edged back for Sunset.

The fiery marked female bristled at his words. She had expected to be on the right track, but the gray-blue wolf had instantly shot her down. She was too absorbed in her frustration she didn't noticed Dusk's blatant teasing, despite being as monotonous as always. With an indifferent snort, the black fae stalked away, her furry tail bobbing up and down.

Riptide stared after the leaving form of Phoenix. Her back seemed foreboding, so he didn't think it would be a good idea to approach her anymore. With an exasperated sigh, the dark blue wolf trotted back to the den. He greeted the two females there with a slight nod of his head. The sand had shaky letters written across it. He blinked his emerald green eyes a few times before speaking. "You seem to have something on your mind." He said with raised eyebrows. Her depressed attitude floated like a cloud around her. Then with a thoughtful look sketched on his face, Riptide spoke again. "But we all have secrets best left unsaid." He sat down without missing a beat. "So feel free to embrace that silence of yours." He stared at her with only his left eye, the blue X on his face rippling across his fur.

The quaint female beamed at the gold wolf. "Your pelt though. I can really see why the name Sunset was chosen. It's a beautiful gold color." She said with a small laugh to herself. Her attitude more like a homely mother rather than the young wolf she was suppose to be. Then Pine turned towards Dusk, pushing him to say something. "What do you think, Dusk? Stop standing there silently, say something!" She said with another giggle slipping past her lips.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 5:28 pm

Sunset smiled and nodded. "Exactly." she said, agreeing with Pine's logic. She swished her tail to the right, disturbing polin from the grass. She smiled faintly before frowning.

Dream backed away from Riptide. She really didn't like him. But, Dream wasn't a person to hold grudges. She nodded politely before curling her tail around her back paw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Wyoming :: Yellowstone National Park-
Jump to: