A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 4

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A lone wolf among lone wolves

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 10:35 pm

(sorry, I just have been very busy with school and I sorta forgot about this place...)

Shadow nodded. "I could hunt." He said to Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 10:37 am

OOC: That's okay, I was just going to continue it and let you rejoin when you posted whenever, I didn't want the rp slowing down too much.

Rylia nodded at shadow and went and took off, she ran for a good while thinking of what was going to come when she arrived. After a hour of running at a steady run she arrived panting. She looked around and since no alpha was present claimed the land. She turned on heals and went flying back to the pack hopefully to find them close by.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 9:46 pm

Shadow sniffed the air, trying to find any prey scents.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 11:20 pm

OOC: Im going to wait for silver wolf to say okay, so I wont start a new topic yet in dense forest.

Rylia went flying by trees and almost but not went flying towards shadow, coming to a skidding halt. Panting she smile a toothy smile "I found a territory, no one had been there a while so I stake claim, its mine now, well let me correct that, its ours now, the packs. " She said smiling more almost not be able to contain the joy as it showed in her fervently wagging tail.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

Male Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2015, 4:25 pm

(Hey guys, I'm sorry that I haven't replied. I forgot about this place after things escalated at my house.. I'm so sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lone wolf among lone wolves
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3