IF YOU LOVE WOLVES THIS IS THE POSTL4 U

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
huskypower22
` pup

huskypower22

wolflover22

Female Age : 20

IF YOU LOVE WOLVES THIS IS THE POSTL4 U Empty
PostSubject: IF YOU LOVE WOLVES THIS IS THE POSTL4 U   IF YOU LOVE WOLVES THIS IS THE POSTL4 U Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 11:39 am

Stare wolves are in danger plz help save them and stop hunting them so we can have a wonderfull wild life foundation. :( Stare
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU LOVE WOLVES THIS IS THE POSTL4 U   IF YOU LOVE WOLVES THIS IS THE POSTL4 U Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 11:04 pm

Please do not post here. You may post in discussions, but this is a roleplay area. I'm moving it, ok?

But I do love wolves. As for hunting them, unless you try and take gun control, there is no way to stop them. And before that would happen, a bunch of rednecks would fight back. I'm a gun owner, but I don't hunt wolves. And they are at a least concern. They are not at all endangered, Husky.
I do care and love them, but don't worry others for no reason. So if you want a say, go to the government and petition for gun control, but so many people would stop you.
I'm sorry for sounding a bit rude and cold, but it's my opinion and I prefer to share them. Again, I apologize. Welcome to the site as well.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Male Location : Ocean Meet

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU LOVE WOLVES THIS IS THE POSTL4 U   IF YOU LOVE WOLVES THIS IS THE POSTL4 U Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 11:41 am

Wolves are animals, humans survive by hunting animals.

laws exist here in the US limiting the number of animals that can be hunted every year, they wont go extinct except in a few cases, to pick a random example Russia, wolves are considered pests and are very dangerous to the populace, as such their numbers were thinned to the point of near extinction to reduce the risk of them harming farmers or travelers. this is totally acceptable as it helps save lives.

no wolves wont die out by hunting, there are too many breeds in too many areas for normal hunting/pest control measures to kill them. only in certain rare cases will they die out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU LOVE WOLVES THIS IS THE POSTL4 U   IF YOU LOVE WOLVES THIS IS THE POSTL4 U Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1