Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:22 pm

"You can count on e Kiona, she's not going to harm us." he said, sure of it. He entered the cave and curled up into a ball.
Katherine followed, she turned back and waited for the white wolf.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

Female Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 10:16 pm

Kiona didn't know if she could trust the human or the pup even. She slowly walked behind them, observing Katherine. Who waited for her to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 11:28 am

Blake saw the uncertainty on Kiona's face. He walked over to her. "Ya don't trust me anymore do you? Kiona, I might just be a pup, but i can protect you. Your like a mum to me, well kind of." he said. He lay down again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 11:30 am

Kiona looked at blake and sighed "It's not that, I have issues. I'm being over protective... I can't trust humans" She looked away and rested by a near by rock inside the cave
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 11:35 am

Blake smiled, sort of. He looked at the human, who was going into the glow worm chamber, "I'm sure you can trust this one." he said. He had seen no weapons on her at all. And besides, she probably used them to hunt for food, if she had them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 11:39 am

Kiona looked over to Blake, "Alright... I trust you on this" She put her head on her paws and looked over to the glow worm chamber "She pulls one weapon out, Ill chase her off.. Im protective and that will be the last straw"
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 11:58 am

Blake nodded. "ok. I was thinking of doing the same thing." he said laughing. He got up and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 5:17 pm

Kiona shrugged. How can a pup chase off a human anyway? she thought to herself. She kept watch and stayed on guard. Observing the visitor very closely
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:59 am

Katherine walked back to the main chamber. She got out her guitar and started to play. She was very good. After the song was over, Katherine got out a blanket from her back pack and went to sleep.
Blake had also fallen asleep, but every now and then he'd watch Kiona's expression.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:58 pm

Kiona yawned, She noticed both Blake and Katherine were asleep, So she decided to lay down and fall asleep. Every now and then she will wake up and check but eventually will fall back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 7:10 pm

Katherine woke up in the middle of the night. There was something outside. She tiptoed silently past the two sleeping wolves and peeked outside the cave. She saw a dark wolf striding through the water. He howled then shimmered in ashes and disappeared. Her tan face paled, it was white as the moon pale . She stumbled back inside. Her mouth was wide open. She tripped and fell. She stood up and looked back outside. Nothing was there. She silently strode back in and lay down. She grabbed a pocket knife and twiddled it between her fingers, quietly humming to herself. One she knew the coast was clear she put her knife up and went back to sleep. 
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 7:41 pm

Kiona suddenly woke up seeing the Human was sound asleep, She sniffed around and notice something near the human glimmer in the moonlight. She sniffed the thing, it was a weapon. She stayed up for the rest of the night laying next to the cool cave opening staring out into the night skys.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 8:49 pm

{in the morning}
OOC: how would Kiona see the knife if Katherine had put  it away?

Katherine woke up. The pup was sound asleep. She should probably go. She walked to the opening. "Hey wolf. I must've been dreaming but i saw this black wolf turn to ash and it scared me half to death. You probably don't understand me but, it was terrifying to see a wolf turn to ash." Katherine said softly Kiona.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 8:57 pm

OOC: The glistening. Kiona is weird, she looks.

Kiona looked up and she did understand, She nodded. Now she knows about the shiny thing she looked for and saw. She flicked her ear and stayed by the cave entrance.

OOC: I didn't know she put it away either.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:04 pm

OOC: Oh, ok. :-)

Katherine smiled. "So you understand. I'm sorry if my knife freaked you out. I know wolves are afraid of humans and i know why. I'm sorry 'bout our kind, sometimes we get a little to big for our britches." she said laughing. If a wolf can understand me... i've gone crazy and started speaking wolf Katherine thought. She laughed at the idea. She went outside and paced around looking out into the ocean for the strange... thing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:55 pm

Kiona watched her outside. Wolves can understand what humans say, How can some Wolf hunters interact?. Using a call, not all, They give us meat and use kind words. Calming voice to.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 10:07 pm

Blake stumbled out, still sleepy. He was still a little tired. "good morning." he yawned. He eyef her suspiciously and asked, "doing alright?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 6:39 pm

Kiona looked at Blake and smiled "I am doing fine, Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:04 pm

Blake smiled warmly. "Glad to hear." he looked at the human. "What's she doing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:05 pm

Kiona looked outside and watched the human "I don't know honestly"
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:17 pm

Blake laughed. "I heard something last night. Was that her? It scared me a little. What do ya think she was silently screaming about?" Blake asked humorously. He yawned.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:45 pm

Kiona looked up at him "Well, that ghost thing I guess" she puts her head on a rock and grazes outside.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 11:40 pm

"Oh... that makes since. You could never be more careful." he said brightly. He wagged his tail and jumped onto the sand and started playing in the waves.
Katherine started to play with the pup. "Your silly!" she laughed as he splashed water on her face. She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 8:18 am

Kiona watched the both of them out there, her muscles tense up with thoughts that were over filling her head about the human. She still did not trust and what she saw last night, did not help gaining the trust at all. She might of been scared of the wolf that haunts these cliffs, but she shouldn't of done that when there is a bigger wolf.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 4:34 pm

Katherine looked longingly at the white wolf who was still at the edge of the cave. She climbed out of the water. Her clothes were drenched but she didn't care. "Hey, do you like the water?" she shouted to Kiona.
Blake dived under the water. He liked seeing fish and such. He was also seeing if he could hold his breath. He swam back to the surface and jumped out. "Hey come play, it's such a nice day!" Blake said happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next