Stalking the lambs

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Stalking the lambs

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jasper38
` pup

jasper38

Female Registered : 2014-04-07

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 7:53 am

Bridget trotted to a tree where her yellow eyes were focused on the field in front of her where there were lambs prancing about away from their mother who was grazing at the other side of the field. She crouched down, her belly almost touching the grass and she stalked the lambs slowly getting closer and closer to the innocent lambs who did not suspect a thing.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Female Age : 28

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 2:11 pm

kabo watches the fey stalk the lambs. if she hunted the lamb she would have a meal now but would be hunted later by the farmer. he watched her as she stalked closer to the  poor lamb. he wondered if he should stop her. he sighed and lazily got up from his spot. "you know, hunting a farm animal is not the best idea with the farmer and all" he called out to her. he stayed hidden in the grass  so as to not to freak her out on first sight.

Last edited by desianey on May 8th 2014, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jasper38
` pup

jasper38

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 2:30 pm

Bridget heard the male's voice and she turned her head but still laying low to the ground she took in what he had to say. "yeah I know it is a stupid idea but I am starving" she said quietly to the male.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 3:33 pm

kabo sighed. "well I guess it cant be helped" he said quietly so as not to scare away her prey. "I hope you picked a good hiding place for when the farmer comes". he walked over a little closer to watch her hunt.

Last edited by desianey on May 8th 2014, 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jasper38
` pup

jasper38

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 4:20 pm

She nodded at the male ad turned back to the lambs and walked closer as one of the larger lambs pranced closer without knowing. She knew it was time to jump at it and that is what she did. She jumped for the neck as it would cause less noise and she dragged it away as quickly as she had caught it to the tall grass away from the field. She walked up to the male with her kill and put it down and asked "do you want some? I can share"
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

Male Age : 25

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:23 pm

(Can I join with my wolf Luka?)
Back to top Go down
jasper38
` pup

jasper38

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 3:54 am

( that is fine silver wolf if that is ok with desianey)
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 4:11 pm

(I will start in..and if Luka is unwanted, then you can run him out.)

Luka lay hunkered down in a bush, minding his own business while watching a squirrel stuff it's cheeks with nuts. His grey coat glimmered in the breeze before he sighed softly, his ears flat back on his head. What am I going to do..No one wants a lone wolf around.. His thoughts battered in his head before he finally lay his head on his paws and slipped into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 3:43 pm

(I,m fine with you joining as well silver wolf)

kabo sniffed the lamb appreciatively. "I guess I could eat a little" he said accepting her offer. he sat down  and waited for her to start eating. the wind blew the scents of the farm over to him and he could smell several farm animals, and the farmer though his scent was far off. then a new scent appeared. lifting his head he called out "who's there? come out!" he got up and stared in the direction that he had just smelled another wolf.

Last edited by desianey on May 8th 2014, 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jasper38
` pup

jasper38

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 3:52 pm

Bridget ate a the shoulder of the lamb and watched the male. She smiled. She then sniffed the air and sensed a wolf. The male spoke out sensing the wolf's presence also she faced the bushes waiting.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 10:42 pm

Luka lifted his head, his golden eyes flashing brightly, making the silver flecks stand out vividly before he rose. Rising well above most other wolf hights. He turned and looked at the other wolves, his tail swaying slowly behind him as he waited, not speaking for a good moment before turning his head and tilting it as well, "I am Luka.." he stood stiffly, waiting to be run off again like so many other times.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 1:37 pm

kabo studied the new male carefully. he didn't seem hostile. in fact he looked like he was ready to run. kabo arrogantly decided if he became a threat that he could easily handle it. " hi " he said  simply.

(sry its kinda short I was in a rush)

Last edited by desianey on May 8th 2014, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jasper38
` pup

jasper38

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 1:41 pm

Bridget looked at the new male and said "hello Luka, I am bridget" studying the male for a few seconds before asking "do you want a piece of lamb?"
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 2:00 pm

kabo just turned around and went back to the lamb and took a bite ignoring the other male for the moment, arrogant as ever. he continued to sink his fangs into the raw bloody piece of meat.

Last edited by desianey on May 8th 2014, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 3:12 pm

Luka tilted his head, a moment of silence before he smiled, his large canines flashing brightly before he shook his head, "No thank you." he looked around carefully for a moment, "Why did you decide to stay here?" his ears flicking back and forth.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 3:40 pm

kabo lifted his head from the lamb and answered "I was just wandering from place to place and happened upon Bridget here". finished with his meal he walked over and sat by luka. "I decided to hang around here for a bit". kabo pawed at his face for a bit because the scar across his face itched.
Back to top Go down
jasper38
` pup

jasper38

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 4:04 pm

Bridget answered the Luka and said "I am here because I need the food, food is becoming scarce where I am from"
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 10:39 pm

Luka grew tense as Kabo sat by him. His muscles bulging thickly under his grey coat. Luka nodded stiffly, waiting for the male to attack though keeping his voice calm and his head up, staying out of a more hostile position. "Ahh, I see then."
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:17 pm

Kabo watched him, his grey eyes flashing in the light. "You should calm down, im not going to attack unless you do"
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:20 pm

Kabo watched him, his grey eyes flashing in the light. "You should calm down, im not going to attack unless you do"
Back to top Go down
jasper38
` pup

jasper38

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 12:00 pm

Bridget watched the two males and yawned and lay down.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 3:57 pm

kabo rolled over on his back, deliberately exposing his belly and making himself vulnerable. "c'mon relax!"
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 8:10 pm

Luka nodded, dismissing the Kabo's position and rolled onto his side, stretching his long legs out and sighing, "Sorry, I'm use to being the one that gets attacked."
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 1:48 pm

kabo smiled wryly "yah I know how that is." he rolled back onto his belly and rested his head on his paws. "we should hide in the forest soon before the farmer finds out we ate one of his animals" he said to Bridget who looked dangerously close to falling asleep.

(by the way if you want to know kabo's personality, and how he looks, there is a link for him in my signature)
Back to top Go down
jasper38
` pup

jasper38

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 1:56 pm

"Yes it would be wise to move let's go into the forest" she said to both males as she walked closer into the shade of the sun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stalking the lambs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalking the lambs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Human Outskirts :: Farmland-
Jump to: