freezing cold ice - Page 5

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

freezing cold ice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

freezing cold ice - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 2:14 pm

Sestet smiled sadly.  "I'll take care of her." she said.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 4:42 pm

"Thank you." Drake said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 5:07 pm

Sestet nodded. "Much obliged." she said. She prodded Galaxy, to wake her. She examined her wounds and thought of some healing herbs to give her.
Ace looked up at the cave wondering when Alice might wake up.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 5:24 pm

(I nearly forgot about Alice...)

Alice walked out of the cave and made her way down. "Where's Trace?" She asked as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 5:30 pm

Ice snorted. Ace looked at her with sad eyes. "She ran off before anyone woke up-" "Except for me!" Ice interrupted. Ace rolled his eyes. "Sorry." he said.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 5:39 pm

"Oh..." Alice said sadly. "Hows Galaxy?" Alice asked.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 6:14 pm

Sestet walked over to her. "She's OK. She just has a few wounds. Canus looks down on her." she said. The wounds on Galaxy were already starting to heal.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 1:13 am

Drake licked Galaxy's ear and sat next to her, waiting for her to wake up. "I bet she will come up with a story about how a spirit can posses you and cause good or bad things to happen. I don't want to be here for that lecture." Alice said as she walked away, not showing how happy she was that Galaxy was fine. As Alice spoke, Drake started to fidget around. 'Don't speak to me...' He thought.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 8:44 pm

Sestet looked at him suspiciously. "is everything OK Drake?" she asked. Ace cocked his head.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 10:08 pm

"What?! Of course Im ok! Just worried about Galaxy and Trace, thats all." Drake said with a small jump. 'Come on Galaxy...wake up already...' He thought nervously.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 12:26 pm

Sestet looked at galaxy a little concerned. She shook her and waited for her to open her eyes. Ice walked over to her. "do you think she's dead?" she asked aimlessly. Sestet glared at her. "No, I don't think she's dead." said Sestet. Ice shrugged, and walked over back to Ace. "Well, I think she's dead." she whispered in his ear. Ace darted to look at her. He shook his head and glared at her.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 12:59 pm

Drake skook his head. "Shes not dead. Not dead..." He muttered. He shook his head and closed his eyes. 'Its all the ghosts fault! If it wasnt for him, Alice would have her leg, Galaxy would be fine, and Trace would still be here!' He thought. Galaxy streached and yawned, but didnt wake up. 'Hes worried about more than his sisters, but what else is he to be worried about?' Alice wondered.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 5:30 pm

Ice cocked her head. "See Ice, she's not dead, she's perfectly fine, just maybe having a council with the...um..." said Sestet, but she trailed off, not wanting to say it. Ace sat down and sighed. "Well, not that this isn't fun, but i'm going to hunt." He said, standing up. Ice nodded and went to his side. "We'll be back, hopefully when we do, she'll be awake." She said, muttering the last part to herself. 
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 8:44 pm

'Galaxy's not awake yet... she'll be fine!' Alice thought as she sat by the tree Trace had slept under. 'She's fine... She's fine...' Drake thought with a shake of his head.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 2:34 pm

Ice and Ace had already left. Sestet sat down by Galaxy. She began to close her eyes drifting off into a conscience dream. In her dream, she was wandering around calling for Galaxy. 'Galaxy! Galaxy! Where are you?'A shadow figure of a wolf began walking towards her. She gasped, thinking it was Ash. The wolf stepped back. 'It's OK.' he said. Sestet cocked her head.

Ace was hiding in the bushes, waiting for Ice's signal. They were stalking a doe and Ice was more experienced. Ice leaped out, frightening the deer. It bellowed and wheeled towards Ace. He stepped out and charged. The doe turned sharply and began running. The two wolves began there chase.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 7:38 pm

(Is it ok if I add another character to sestet's dream?)

Drake nosed Galaxy's shoulder, hoping for her to wake up. When she didn't, Drake curled himself up and slept next to her, hoping that when he woke she would have woke.

Alice leaned against the tree. 'Whats she doing?' She thought as her gaze fell on Sestet.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 3:57 pm

OOC: Sure thing.

Sestet came closer to the wolf. 'My name is Shadow.' he said. Sestet remembered him when they were fighting Trace. 'Right your that ghost wolf.' she pointed out. 'I guess you can call me that.' he said. Sestet smiled. 'Why are you a ghost?' she asked. She almost immediately regretted her decision of asking. 'It's complicated.' he sighed. Sestet nodded and sat down. 'Have you seen Galaxy?' she asked, changing the subject. Shadow looked at a door that had just magically appeared. 'I think she's in there.' he said. Sestet nodded and walked over to it. She looked back at him. He walked to her. 'I'll be near.' he said, in a worried tone. 
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 10:47 pm

(Thanks. Ill add them when you open the door.)

Alice walked over to drake and poked him with her paw. He didn't move except a swipe of a paw that batted Alice way.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 10:28 pm

Sestet nodded and knocked on the hard wooden door. It creaked open just a crack. Inside was a dark shadowy room. Outside was swirling golden clouds, as if you were in heaven. Sestet backed away quickly. Shadow looked at her, concerned. 'It's OK, it's just dark.' he said. Sestet nodded and the two walked in. After they entered, the door slammed shut. A click indicated it was locked. 'Oh no!' cried Sestet.

On the outside, Sestet had fallen over and was breathing heavily on the ground, then all went still.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 8:46 pm

"Your trapped here too. But you are you, and I am different." A strange looking wolf said as she walked forward. She had the appearance of Galaxy."My name is familiar, but you may not know me. Galaxy is fine, she just has lost a part of her that she needed. I just need help finding a way out. Will you both help?" The mysterious wolf asked with a twist of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 5:17 pm

Sestet cocked her head. 'where are we?' she asked. Shadow sat down. 'We are in Dreams. It's a place where ghosts live when they haven't gone to lupus or to Shadow world. Most unconscious people end up here. But once they wake up, they can escape. I'm sure Galaxy is here.' Shadow explained. Sestet looked at him, a little surprised. 'So, who are you?' she asked the wolf who had greeted them.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2014, 9:32 pm

"My name is Universe, but I am also known by Galaxy. I guess you have met my brother, Blood of Shadows. I'm afraid that is my fault... I guess all those years searching for a wolf like Galaxy has clouded my mind. I forgot his chains would break once I made the connection..." Universe muttered the last part just loud enough for others to hear. "Has Galaxy ever mentioned a wolf named Junebug?" She asked with a twitch at the mention of the name. She looked around, as if the name could bring bad things.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 5:25 pm

Sestet thought for a bit. I think. I don't remember. Maybe.' she said shrugging. Shadow cocked his head. Have we met? he asked. He felt a bit embarrassed for asking, but he could've sworn he'd seen her before. Sestet looked over at him, then past Universe. So, have you seen Galaxy? She kind of went into a coma.' she said.

OOC: Oh, btw, this is getting interesting.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 5:01 pm

(It is...)

"Galaxy is here, but she is also not here." Universe said as she flicked her ear. "And maybe you have, Shadow." Universe said. "Junebug... she knew too much, and my brother took her..." Universe thought as she waved her tail around slowly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 3:42 pm

Sestet began to get worried. She remembered the first question that Universe had asked.'We'll help you get out of Dreams. I think Shadow can help us...right?' she asked, turning towards the black wolf. Shadow nodded and began to walk. 'Of course, and I'm sure we can find Galaxy too. Come along you two. This is the way to the exit. It'll take awhile, but we'll get there.' he said, wagging his tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

freezing cold ice
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next