freezing cold ice - Page 7

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

freezing cold ice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 20

freezing cold ice - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 9:03 pm

The dark male stepped towards Sestet. 'Now, don't feel nervous, or the scan won't work.' He said. Sestet nodded. He smiled a wolfish smile and stepped around her. Suddenly bright beams came from his eyes. He looked into her mind. He began to mutter stuff. The scan quite. He smiled at Sestet. 'Welcome Sestet, it is good to have you here. You have no records of dying, and you seem to be healthy. My name is Ajax, the arch angel, son of Fenrir.' He said, nodding in recognition. He then took a step towards Universe. 'Good day ma'am, I just have to scan you to make sure your not a ghost. Now, remember to not be nervous, or the scan will not work.' He said politely. With that the beams from his eyes concentrated into her mind. He gasped and the light faded. 'Universe! You have come to Dream. The prophecy said that you would!.' he exclaimed. Ajax bowed before standing back up. 'What?' Sestet asked. Ajax looked at her surprised. 'You have never heard the prophecy? Universe is here to free the enchanted forest from the influence of blood of shadows! The elder knew you would come..." he said. His voice trailed off as a frown came upon his face.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 9:24 pm

"What is it?" Universe asked, seeing his frown. She was known here, and she was surprised of that. but, then again, she was to remove all traces of her brother. This wolf knew of her, and had stopped speaking after stating how the elder knew she would come... It made her worry.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 9:37 pm

Ajax shook his head. "Nothing is wrong. I'm just afraid that you might have to come with me. An oppurtunity like this can not be missed. The elder will be happy to see you. Along with the divine being." Ajax said smiling. Sestet cocked her head. 'May I come?' she asked. Ajax looked at her. He nodded. 'Yes you may. Everyone should know and meet the elder.' Ajax said kindly.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 9:42 pm

"We should go, then. We should meet the elder first, but we cant stay for too long. I still have business on earth."Universe said with a nod. "You should lead, Ajax."She said with a swish of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 9:46 pm

Ajax nodded. 'Of course ma'am. We will not waste your time. In fact I think you will learn more about your purpose after you talk to the great elder. I will lead you to Lupus. It won't be long.' he said. With that he began bounding in a different direction from which the road led.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 9:48 pm

With a slight nod to Sestet and a swish of her tail, Universe started to run after Ajax.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 9:53 pm

Sestet hesitated before jumping after them. Ajax led them down a small path hidden and tunneled by bracken. He came to a wall made of light. He then looked at Universe and Sestet. 'After you.' he said. Sestet stepped forward and stuck her paw into the light. She pulled it out and realized it was stuck on her like honey. Ajax nodded and nudged her in. She stepping all the way. She immediately shot up into the sky. 'She'll land in the constellation, now your turn.' he said, nudging Universe forward.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 9:59 pm

"Thank you for leading us here.." Universe said with a nod before stepping into the light, with no hesitation.

Alice sighed. "I don't think they'll be up soon..." She said as she kicked a bit of snow.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 7:53 pm

Ajax nodded back and quickly followed. He found them there at the entrance. A huge gate of stars stood looming over them. He stepped forward. Welcome to lupus, the heaven of wolves.' he exclaimed. A misty form of a wolf began walking towards them. It came into focus. It was another arch-angel. 'Ah, Marie. You'll never guess what I have found!' he exclaimed. Marie made a skeptical face. what is it this time Ajax? she asked. He laughed and shook his head. 'No its Universe!' he said. Marie looked astonished.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 8:17 pm

"Hello." Universe said to Marie. "This place is very different..." She thought as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2014, 1:07 pm

Marie nodded and bowed. "It is an honor." She said. Marie then looked at Sestet. "I never thought that Diana's profit would come though." She said. Sestet smiled. Profit-she liked that label. Marie unlocked the gate and let them in. "I'm assuming you'll want to talk to the elder Sacho right?" Marie asked. Ajax nodded.

Meanwhile outside of the dream realm Sestet had stopped breathing. Ace prodded her with his nose. "Dude, is she dead?" He asked a little terrified. Ice cocked her head. "No you dumbbo she's in a coma.theres a difference." She growled.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2014, 7:35 pm

"I wouldn't know anything about this, but it seems as though she is in a dream-like state. When Galaxy was a pup she often helped the healer, mostly with comas. She told me that they go to the 'spirit world' for a bit. Maybe Sestet knows about that and was trying to find Galaxy." Alice said with a shrug. "Again, I wouldn't know..."

"No need for formalities with me."Universe said with a swish of her tail. As Marie opened the gate Universe smiled. "It was nice meeting you." She said as she stepped through the gate."
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 5:51 pm

Ice nodded at Ace triumphantly. Once again I win. Chew on that mortal dog. she thought. Ace raised a brow at her face. "I so wanna wipe that look off your face!" he growled. Ice clucked her tounge and swished her tail before looking at Alice.

Maria shrugged and Ajax and her began to lead them towards the cave of time. In the first chamber stood an elderly White wolf. He was nothing but skin and bones, but yet he had a young face. A beard trailed down the wolf's neck and curled around his ankle. His eyes were bright green, almost startling for Sestet.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 9:53 pm

Universe swished her tail and nodded in greeting to the white wolf. Sestet seemed startled by this wolf, but it is to be expected. The vibrant green of his eyes could have been unsettling.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 10:06 pm

He smiled sweetly, like a grandfather greeting his grandchildren. "Welcome to my home." He said nodding. He stepped forward, his steps leaving golden sand on the ground. Ajax and Marie left, but not after giving a respectful bow to the grandfather. He looked at Universe and Sestet very seriously now. "Now what has broughten two people of your kind here to my cave, to lupus even?" He asked, sitting down. Sestet swallowed her hesitation and stepped forawrd. "This is Universe. We were trying to find a wolf named galaxy." She explained. The names brought interest to the old wolf's bright yet tired eyes.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 10:11 pm

Universe kept silent, feeling she shouldn't speak just yet. This seemed to need to go its own course, without her intervention.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 10:37 pm

"Ah yes, Universe." He said going to the back of the chamber. He disappeared in the shadows before coming out with a scroll. He laid it down flat. "Ah yes the sister of forest, preferably known as blood of shadows." He said. He said the name with distaste. "He had his place here as an angel of geminus. And then he went all rogue on revenge. So caught up with the dominance of the world beyond Dream and Lupus." He said safly. He looked at Universe. "And now you have finally awoken from the coma Spirits had put you in. He thought that keeping you dead would let blood of shadows conquer the whole world. Then Spirirs would kill him and take the prize. The world and your gift." Sacho explained. He pointed to the intricate drawing of a black wolf slaughtering a smaller black wolf with skulls surrounding them. Sestet looked on with horror. Everything made sense now...she thought. All the peices of the puzzle are coming together. But Spirits...this one weird puzzle. she thought.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 10:47 pm

"He didn't know the whole story, did he?" Universe asked. "Blood of Shadows wasn't able to take over. Not unless I was alive and well. Did Spirits not know this?" She added.

"I would really enjoy it if they would just wake up." Alice sighed. "What?" Drake asked with a yawn. "Hope you got a good sleep, but two wolves are in comas now." Alice said as she shook her head. "Wait, What?"
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 10:56 pm

Sacho smiled and nodded. "Exactly. When he found blood of shadows tied to a tree in the enchanted forest he became angry. He put together a pack by manipulation. He made the alpha think that canus was in there favor. That pack had one family in it. A family of many talents. Spirits was very happy, and he decided to take Galaxy for her hifts. But his aim mist and he had hit Trace. She became bonded to Spirits, but that's not what he wanted, he wanted Galaxy so he cursed Trace, and left her. She was found by blood of shadows when he was set free. He bonded with her instead and that's what happened to her. " he explained. Sestet was stunned at the new information. She didn't speak at all, this did make since...a little.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 11:02 pm

"Trace... is that why Shades merge never was completed? Ekard, Lilypad and I were able to finish ours, but Shade was blocked by something. Was it Spirits bond, or even his curse?" Universe asked. She was very worried. 'No wonder Shade is half in Dream..." She thought.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 11:20 pm

Sacho clucked his tongue and went back to the back of the cave. He came with another scroll and laid it down. He read over it and frowned. "It was the curse that kept her. We have her here in thevcave. She's down below in a deep sleep. " he said. Pushed the scroll to Universe. It had disturbing news on what each mission was. They all had to work together to break the curse and the bond, and Universe was to kill blood of shadows. Sestet furrowed her brow. "What about Spirits?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 11:24 pm

'I have to kill my brother... of course I knew this would happen, but I was hoping he would forget about revenge and return to being Forest... I guess it is set in stone now...' Universe thought. She almost didn't hear Sestet when she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 11:32 pm

Sacho sighed. "Spirits has already manipulared his mind into thinking that everything willpay off and he'll becomeva great spirit leader. But he will have wished he had went back to forest. But there is another way. If you can change his mind and bring him into the light he will be restored to his true glory, also Trace will be set free. Not to mention, he might be developing feelings for the fae. He wants to keep her for himself, so he will devour her life so he can have her in the spirit world." He explained. Sestet looked up. "Seriously? It makes since, it really does." She exclaimed. Sacho nodded.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 8:44 pm

"Shade would be able to guide Trace, Forest would return, and he might even return to the earth world too." Universe said. She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 11:27 pm

Sacho sighed sadly. "The two first ones are right but I'm afraid that once you die, you can't return. Of course he can right his wrongs, but only Canus can grant back mortal life to a Spirit. He would have to prove himself if he were to change." Sacho explained. Sestet bit her lip and sat down. "Sestet?" a new yet familiar voice asked. Sestet looked up. A fae stood there, a huge fae with a huge white spot on her hind leg and stomache like the moon. Diana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

freezing cold ice
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next