freezing cold ice - Page 15

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

freezing cold ice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

freezing cold ice - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2015, 2:47 pm

Sestet smiled and thought a bit. "Do you know the song, 'I know where stars are'?" She asked. Ace recognized it, and Ice grumbled...not wanting to hear it. It was a song usually sang by two, and it was very popular- made by the wolf Carnissa at a camp fire years ago.

((Just make it up if you want her to sing it.))
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 3:11 pm

Alice flicked her ears. "I don't think I heard that song before." She said, Drake nodding as if saying he didn't either.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 10:58 am

Crystal shook her head sadly. "No, I don't. But I know a song call Counting Stars, if that makes a difference." She said hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2015, 8:56 pm

Ice sighed in relief. "Thank canus for that." she said. Sestet glared at her. Ace shrugged a bit. "Never heard it...is it by any chance a human song?" he asked. Ice furrowed her brow.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 12:49 pm

OOC: Let's just say that its a wolf song ok?

Crystal smiled and shook her head. "No, its a song from my pack. Though I do not remember them, my mother sang all the songs from there to me. Would you like to hear it?" she asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 7:17 pm

Ave smiled and nodded.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 10:35 pm

Alice nodded. She and Drake did know one tale, but shed rather let time pass with a song, and Drake seemed to agree.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 5:09 am

Crystal smiled and began singing.

"Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep. Dreamin' about the things that we could be. But baby I've been, I've been prayin' hard. Said no more counting dollars, we'll be counting stars, yeah we'll be counting stars. I see this life like a swingin' vine, swing my heart across the lineand my face is flashing signs, seek it out and ye shall find. I'm old, but I'm not that old. Young, but I'm not that bold. And I don't think the world is sold, on just doing what were told. And IIIIIIIII~ feel something so right, doing the wrong thing. And IIIIIIII~ feel something so wrong, doing the right thing. I could lie, could deny, could lie. Everything that kills me makes me feel alive. Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep. Dreaming about the things that we could be. But baby I've been, I've been prayin' hard. Said no more counting dollars, we' be counting stars. Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep. Dreaming about the things that we could be. But bay I've been, I've been, I've been prayin' hard. Said no more counting dollars, we'll be counting dollars. Yeah we'll be counting stars." She sang. She continued until the song was over. When she was done she looked around and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 11:26 pm

Ace smiled. "Cool. Nice...smooth. " he said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 8:28 am

"Thanks." Crystal said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 8:36 pm

"We've been in here for an entire day...I'm checking if its clear." she said, standing up. Slowly, she walked to the crack. She put out the fire, a chilly breeze coming in. Other than that, it was pretty clear. She went in through the crack, shivering a bit. Everything was complely covered in ice.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://hdscreen.me/walls/nature/blue-ice-cave-landscapes-nature-snow-2804180-1920x1200.jpg&imgrefurl=http://hdscreen.me/wallpaper/2804178-caves-forests-green-landscapes-light-rays&h=1200&w=1920&tbnid=Bl5AtsKf6oRv8M:&zoom=1&docid=m3Bd6BapthxnLM&ei=x0bdVK_-E4i1yQTIwICoDQ&tbm=isch&client=ms-android-verizon&ved=0CB0QMygVMBU4rAI
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 8:40 pm

Crystal sighed and scratched her ear. "Sooo, uh, what'cha wanna talk about?" she asked as Ice walked out.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 1:35 am

Alice thought for a bit and then smiled. "I could tell you a story, since Drake and I never gave a story. I have a good one. Drake, you know it too." She laughed. She was tired and Drake could tell. She wouldn't willingly give up this story if she had half a mind. Drake let out a low growl and stood. "One story you and I both wouldn't tell. But you don't have enough sense for that." He said. Behavior like this wasn't like the two, and if it wasn't for the lingering smoke the others would have seen the shadows clinging to their pelts.

(I got bored. I did something. Im very evil...)
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 12:52 pm

Crystal noticed but didn't say anything. She jumped out of the cave. Her icy breath was shaky. She hated shadow spirits. They killed her mother. She glared at the thought and shook her head. She sat down in a haze.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 2:41 pm

Sest felt the Spirits. She growled. "Never mind, you don't have to tell. Let's just go outside..." She muttered. Ace followed her as she squeezed out of the crack. "Whoa..." he muttered, his icy breath clouding out in a puff. He whipped his tail and shuttered. Ice almost slipped, but held firm, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 5:04 pm

Crystal sighed. "I know right? You felt them too?" She asked as she shook some snow from her fur.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 12:26 am

Sestet nodded. "Its a gift. I can sense whether a soul is good or evil." she said, sighing. She looked up at the ice as it seemed to glow blue. Ice looked at the three. "What are you talking about?" she asked sceptically.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2015, 9:28 am

Crystal moved closer, listening intently.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 1:37 pm

Ace sighed. "Never mind.' he huffed and jumped from the cave. "I'm gonna try to find food." he hollered. Ice jumped after him, along with Sestet. They waited patiently for Crystal. Ace and Sestet were weary about Alice and Drake... so they wanted out.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 9:20 pm

Drake growled and shook his fur, removing the wisp of shadow. It lashed his ear and flew away, taking the one on Alice with it. Alice sighed. "Why did our ancestors have to do this to us? If only we could stop this!" She said, flicking her ear. "All this means is we were getting too upset. Our packs history may be one of shame, but living as happy as we can is the only way to keep the leeches off our backs, okay? It'll end eventually." Drake replied, patting her head with a paw. "You just rest now, I know it takes more of you." Alice smiled as she curled up, her last sight being blue rimming Drakes pelt. He was more upset than she was.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2015, 9:14 am

Crystal bounded after them. She growled noticing a herd of caribou near. She looked around and flicked her ear. She started to take the high approach on a hill side ridge. It was too high up for them to catch her scent. She waited for everyone else to get in position.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2015, 10:07 pm

Ace, Ice and Sestet bounded after her, coming upon the hill. A herd of caribou were trudging through the belly leangth snow. They were slow moving, but Ice knew better. She whipped her tail to the left, towards Ace. He nodded and crouched down, slinking off to the left. Ice swished her tail to the right to the other girls. Sestet flicked her right her, and ice flicked her left her. Sestet nodded and hid in a few bushes close to the herd leader.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 9:14 am

Crystal obeyed and moved silently forward. She flicked her ear to Ice as a signal to move behind the herd. Then she swished her tail to Ace for him to move silently closer on the left. She movered her tail to Sestet to move in on the right. Then Crstal moved silently faster than the herd. Once she was in front of them she growled, blocking there exit. The herd turned around frightened.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 8:20 pm

Ice, Ace and sestet were all in their posistions. When the herd was frightened, They jumped out. The herd began running, and Sestet raced ahead to spot the weak ones. Ice and Ace parted and rounded the herd, waiting Sestet's signal. She found an old buck and nipped at it's legs. It slowed it down, and turned sharply away from the herd. It sunk deeper in the snow, clumsily. The wolves drifted through, barreling towards it. It turned around and followed the herd, coming back in the shallower space. Sestet ran forward, and ripped it's hind leg open.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 8:49 pm

Crystal bounded forward and with a giant leap, she tore its neck open. It lay there, the life drained from its eyes. "Good job guys." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

freezing cold ice
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next