The story of how Blood of Shadows came to be

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 

Is this story writen well?
Yes
The story of how Blood of Shadows came to be Vote_lcap100%The story of how Blood of Shadows came to be Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
The story of how Blood of Shadows came to be Vote_lcap0%The story of how Blood of Shadows came to be Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Please try again later
The story of how Blood of Shadows came to be Vote_lcap0%The story of how Blood of Shadows came to be Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Could use work
 0% [ 0 ]
It needs to be a bit longer
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

The story of how Blood of Shadows came to be Empty
PostSubject: The story of how Blood of Shadows came to be   The story of how Blood of Shadows came to be Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 10:28 pm

Long ago, before any wolf could remember, there was a pack called the Light. There was also a pack called the Shadows, but that's not important right now. One of the members of the Light was a young wolf named Forest. Forest also had a sister, named Universe. These two wolves are most important in this story, and they need to be remembered. Anyways, Forests sister, Universe, was the most spiritual in the pack, and was destined to be alphess. She had the talent to see auras and ghosts, and was the border between Earth and the spirit world. Forest was the least liked in the pack, and he had no talent. He was jealous and angry that his sister was special and he wanted her gone. Universe, seeing his aura, fled the land and hid in the dead forest of mist. In the forest she found a pond that was completely in the spirit world. She hid there, and she found three more wolves like her, but one wasn't aware of the spirits. The other three were Shade, Ekard, and Lilypad. Together they hid, all from jealous wolves like Forest. Forest met these other wolves, and they teamed together to find the four. Instead of getting rid of the wolves they were after, though, they met their death at a dark cave. Forest was angry when he died, so when he became a spirit he ate his teammates once they became ghosts. He took the form of shadows and set out to destroy his sister. But he was too late, Universe had died of old age along with her new friends. Universe came to Forest one day in the spirit world. "You are evil, and must be stopped." She said as she chained him to a tree. "Only when we are there on earth to stop you will these braces break. Shade, Ekard, Lilypad, and I will be reincarnated while you rot." She finished. Forest growled. "Miserable spirit scum! I will destroy you!" He yelled. Universe shook her head."Dear Forest, brother-" "I am no longer Forest! I am no brother to you!" Forest interrupted. "I will henceforth be known as Blood of Shadows, the evil spirit that eats ghosts and tricks unknowing wolves into their deaths!" He declared. This is the end of this story, and be warned Galaxy, this is all true.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1