Hunting in mist

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Hunting in mist

Go down 
+2
~Zero~
edme123
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 20

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 2:00 pm

Midnight prowled the land. He scouted the path of a lost deer. He slipped under a tree. He caught the scent of his quarry getting closer. He licked his chops and returned to his tracking. He spotted a shape of a doe. He shifted to see it better through his good eye. He stalked closer. The doe obviously heard him and bolted. He chased the deer far and wide. He growled in irritation towards the mist and his bad eye. Midnight made a final lunge and ripped at the deer's belly. "Ha! Ha Universe, I always WIN!" He howled into the night. He laughed and began eating his doe.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Female Age : 21

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 7:01 pm

OOC: May I join?
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 7:05 pm

OF COURSE YOU CAN!!!C Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 7:25 pm

Jasmine heared the chomping of another wolf. She sniffed the air. She comes closer to the sound. I wonder who it is? She thought. She came even closer. Crrrrrrrunch! A twig snapped underneath her foot. Oh no! Did he hear me? She thought frightened.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 7:27 pm

OOC: I don't know how to use color or italics.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 7:33 pm

OOC: It's the icon with the slanted I.

Midnight's head perked up. He looked around a bit. His scratched eye spotted an outline of another wolf. He quietly growled, as he shifted his position. He then saw a brown fae. A wolf? Here? He thought. He growled low, and returned to eating. Let us hope she got the memo. He thought, his eyes peeking out from the deer carcass.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 7:51 pm

Jasmine's head peeked out from the bush. She saw the most beautiful eyes loking back at her. She could tell one was was damaged. She got back behind the bush praying he hadn't seen her.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 8:00 pm

Shy? Good, didn't feel like meeting you anyway. Midnight thought bitterly. He plastered a grin on his face and walked up the ledge to the bush. He pretended not to notice the blue eyes staring at him. He of course knew where the fae was, but pretended not to see her. "Hello?" he shouted into the mist. He snuck a glance at the bush, then walked back to his meal.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 8:19 pm

Right as he was about to sit down, Jasmine walked out and said " Hi. My name is Jasmine. What's yours?" With a shy grin.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 8:38 pm

Midnight's eyes widened. "Well, that was random. Hi?" He said. Midnight frowned. He stepped back. Midnight went back to eating.

Last edited by Goldenashes on June 4th 2014, 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 8:48 pm

Um.....sir? You never told me your name?

Um...... hey, I didn't catch your name? Jasmine said with a shy grin.

Last edited by WildWind on June 4th 2014, 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged posts. Please avoid double-posting unless truly necessary.)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 9:14 pm

Midnight looked suspicously at Jasmine. "I am not dumb. I can figure that out with just one." He said, rolling his eyes. He then smirked and shot back, "I didn't catch yours either."

Last edited by Goldenashes on June 4th 2014, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 9:21 pm

"My name's Jasmine" she saaid kinda annoyed. "Now wha's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 9:31 pm

Midnight nodded. "You can never trust a black wolf." He said slyly. "But, I will tell you my given name." He paused breifly, to annoy her "It. Is midnight." He flicked his tail up and began eating.

Last edited by Goldenashes on June 4th 2014, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 9:40 pm

"I'm guessing you don't really like people. I know you did that just to get on my nerves." Jesmine said with a slightly evilish grin. " you know what?" She paused for a moment. "I usually have trust issues but your all right." She smiled and sat down. A couple of feet away from Midnight.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 10:01 pm

Midnight rolled his eyes. "You obviously don't know me." He said licking his lips. "And no, no I don't." He said, flicking his tail up in annoyance. Midnight gestured to his food. "Um... I'm done. I guess you can have what's left." He said, uncertantly. He wanted her gone, so he lay down and closed his eyes, hoping she'll leave.

Last edited by Goldenashes on June 4th 2014, 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 10:07 pm

" thanks" Jasmine said and started to eat. She layed down just as she finished. She waved her tail in front of his face. Yes! He's asleep! She thought. She started walking away.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 10:45 pm

Midnight peeked his eyes open. Finally! She's gone! He thought. He got up and stretched his legs, and silently stalked the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 8:09 am

Jasmine turned around. She saw Midnight walking away. Then she felt something inside. Was it hurt? It was. She started to chase after him. Suddenly she felt the ground underneath her feet dissapear. "AHHHHH!" She felt herself falling. "Midnight Help me!"
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 8:59 am

Midnight turned around, surprised. "What the heck are you doing!?!" He shouted. he saw her falling. Seriously? He thought. He jumped and grabbed her just in time and pulled her up. "Now, why in the world would you do that!" he growled.

Last edited by Goldenashes on June 9th 2014, 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:04 am

" sorry" Jasmine said ashamed. " I found this waterfall that had beautiful sea shells there. I was going to bring my favorite to you. Then, I saw you walking away. I started to chase after you when I fell down the hole." Jasmine looked up and hoped he wouldn't be mad.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:08 am

Midnight frowned. "You should know I'm not flattered by seashells." he said gruffly. Why did you have to come into my life? he thought. He cocked his head. "Your so green, so, I guess I'll take a look at your seashell?" he said. He then reluctantly walked the way Jasmine came running.

Last edited by Goldenashes on June 9th 2014, 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:12 am

Jamine started to run towards the waterfall. It was the most beautiful waterfall she had ever seen. Jasmine walked to the water and pulled out her favorite sea shell. " Here" She said as she sat it in front of him. She then walked to the edge of the waterfall and looked at her reflection. A tear ran down her face. I wish he wasn't so mean. She thought to herself. Another tear ran down her face.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:18 am

Great, I didn't want an emotional trip. He thought. He rolled his eyes, and said, "Pretty seashell." He smiled, but really, this wolf was getting on his nerves. "Ok, now that you've shown me your seashell, I'll be on my way now." He said, turning to go, without waiting for a response.

Last edited by Goldenashes on June 9th 2014, 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:21 am

"Ok, bye. I wouldnt expect you to like me. No one does. Not even my parents wanted me." With that, Jasmine walked in the other direction with guilt. " Thanks for helping me." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting in mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting in mist
Page 1 of 35Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next