Hunting in mist - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Hunting in mist

Go down 
+2
~Zero~
edme123
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 20

Hunting in mist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:24 am

Does she want pity or something? he thought. He sighed. "No, I don't like you." he said. He rolled his eyes. "But, you, probably don't know about the wolves that live here? I'll stay with you, but once you leave my home, you're on your own." he said. He growled.

Last edited by Goldenashes on June 9th 2014, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Female Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:28 am

" Well your no party either, thanks. You can never trust a brown wolf." She said as she followed him. "You need better people skills." Now she was in front of Midnight walking backwards. " I bet you can't do this!" Jasmine said with a smirk. Then she walked faster. I'll make him loosen up. She thought with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:31 am

Midnight sneered at her. "Don't plan on doing any better. " he said, rolling his eyes at her. This is like raising a pup, He thought bitterly. Midnight kept walking normally. He narrowed his eyes at her.

Last edited by Goldenashes on June 9th 2014, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:33 am

" Fine Mr. Party pooper." she said defeated. She kept her distance away from him. As they walked, she mumble things under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:35 am

Midnight rolled his eyes. "Don't mutter... It's very annoying." he said gruffly. His silver eyes flashed with irritation. "You are walking on my blind side." he growled. He shifted his position to keep an eye on her with his good eye. I hope were by the border. He thought.

Last edited by Goldenashes on June 9th 2014, 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:39 am

" You don't have to watch me all the time. Your not my babysitter. If anything, I consider you a friend." she said. she kept her eyes on the trees. "Why don't you like people? Did someone do something to you or something?" she asked. She was so curious about this wolf. He was so mean but sweet, in a way. She looked back over at Midnight.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:42 am

"No. Well, ya, kind of. But it's really none of your business." Midnight growled. I really hope we're by the border. He thought. Midnight started walking faster, with determination.

Last edited by Goldenashes on June 9th 2014, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:45 am

" Sorry for caring!" She growled. She never really growls, but this wolf was getting on her last nerves. Jasmine started to walk to the left. She needed some privacy.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:50 am

Midnight smirked. "It's OK." he said. He rolled his eyes. "My scar is on the right side of my face. I can still see you." he said. He chuckled lightly. He walked even faster. i hope this ends soon. Oh please Canus let this end soon! he thought desperatly. His face returned to normal.

Last edited by Goldenashes on June 9th 2014, 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 1:18 pm

" I have to use the bathroom. I'll be right back." Jasmine started to walk and then paused. " Ya know, you have a cute laugh. " She smiled and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 1:20 pm

Midnight froze. What? "Uh... OK?" He said. He went into the trees. Midnight walked around a bit in circles. I really hope we're by the border. He sat down.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 1:25 pm

" Hey! Are you hungry? 'Cause I'm hungry." Jasmine said as she sat down by Midnight. " Hey, do you smell that? It smells like caribou. Are you ready to hunt?" Jasmine said as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 1:28 pm

Midnight looked up. "I smell it too. But, Jasmine, I've already eaten, I'm full." he said. He lay down and put his head on his paws. His head perked up. "I'm going to my cave." he said. He hauled himself up and walked a little ways away.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 1:34 pm

" Ok, but I'm gonna hunt. Be right back!" With that, Jasmine took off toward the scent. Her step parents always taught her the blind spots of animals and caribou was her favorite. " WOW! It's an entire herd! She swiftly seperated the cows and calves from the bulls. She teared at their bellies and let the bulls escape. " Yes! I caught eight of them this time." Jasmine said joyfully. She had dragged all eight to the outside of Midnight's cave and started to take off the hides.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 1:37 pm

Midnight jumped out surprised. "Now, why? Your going to get so fat! You only need one!" He howled with rage. He shook his head warily. Midnight wasn't impressed, but appauled at this. He stomped far from the poor caribou. They have a life too. he thought.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 1:44 pm

" I wont eat it all tonight. We're getting close to the border. My step dad was a woodworker. He taught me how to make baskets. I'm going to take it with me. You said you weren't going to help me after the border. I'm new to the land so I'll take it with me until I find shelter. Unlike you I plan ahead." she said gruffly. "I don't like taking lives but I have to eat. I'm using the hides for warmth. I wont waste any of it." she growled. Sometimes he's just such an idiot!she thought. "If you want me to find my own way then just say so!" she barked.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 1:49 pm

Midnight growled. "I never wanted you to come you know!" he snarled. "I would've been fine on my own! I didn't need this, I didn't need you!" He howled. He heaved from yelling. "I never wanted to meet you in the first place!" He shouted. He turned away. I never asked you. Your the one that made me feel sorry for you. he thought.

Last edited by Goldenashes on June 9th 2014, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 1:56 pm

"Fine! I'll leave! The only reason I stayed with you is because for once I thought some one would turn out nice! I've heard the stories the wolves told me! They said you we're evil! I didn't believe them until now!" She snapped. Jasmine took the meat and hides and stormed off. It rained that night as she slept under a tree. She didn't care. She only thought about the words Midnight had said to her."Stupid men! Why do I keep trusting boys after my last boyfriend! they're all the same!" She yelled out loud. "Why did I trust him!" she growled at herself.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 2:02 pm

Midnight's eyes narrowed. I'm not evil. he thought. Now that is insulting. He heard her shouting at herself. Midnight hung his head. Rain drenched him wet. "Why do women always get the last words?" he muttered. He sighed. Midnight shuffled and looked to where she disappeared. He sighed again. Midnight slowly made his way through the ever rising mist. He strained to see where Jasmine was. He saw her, and smiled, slightly, but then frowned. He looked away.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 2:07 pm

" Stupid Life! Oh Canus! What am I doing on this earth? I feel like I have no pupose except to fail at everything!" she howled in the night. " If I could strike myself with lightning, I would." she growled. "I shouldn't have called him evil. I just want to be home with a wolf who loves me and a sweet family." Jasmine whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 2:10 pm

Midnight's acute hearing picked all this up. He sighed. Midnight walked away. He sat down and looked over his shoulder. "You won't fail at everything." he said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 2:11 pm

"Oh yeah? How do you know?" she said weary.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 2:13 pm

"I- I don't. I guess... well, you better be happy I even said that Jazz," He said, returning to his normal self. "Don't usually try to comfort people." He said. You owe me BIG time he thought.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 2:16 pm

" Jazz? I like the nickname, plus it's one of my favorite types of music." she said perking up a little. "Did you hear everything I said?" she asked afraid.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 2:17 pm

Midnight paused, then said, "Ya." He lay down, the rain began pouring and the mist seemed to make everything white. "D- do you want to get out of this weather?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting in mist
Page 2 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next