Hunting in mist - Page 32

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Hunting in mist

Go down 
+2
~Zero~
edme123
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

Hunting in mist - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 7:56 pm

Midnight chuckled light heartily and smiled. "Very funny." He said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 7:21 pm

"Yeah, and so is this!" Jasmine yelled tackling Midnight and pinning him down. "I told you that you were fanning the flames of my fury." She said in a creepy voice. "Just kidding! Let's play hide-and-seek!" Jasmine yelled laughing. She licked his face and yelled "You're it!" Jasmine ran to the golden hill and hid in a hole. "He'll never find me" She thought laughing.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 8:37 pm

Midnight rolled his eyes. 'Hide and seek is for pups.' he thought sullenly. There was the old Midnight he knew. He took in a deep breath. Midnight tramped forward and stopped at the golden hill. "Oh where could she be I wonder." He said aloud. He knew-but was trying to make her give herself away.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 9:38 pm

OOC: Woah! Grumpy much? Jk.....maybe.... :)

Jasmine started laughing but quickly shut her mouth. "Way to blow your cover, Jazz!" She whisper shouted to herself.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2014, 12:39 pm

Midnight spun around and smirked. "Found ya'" he said, then burst out laughing. 'That was to easy.' He thought.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2014, 6:59 pm

"I gave myself away. Now its your turn. You have to play, even if you think its stupid." Jasmine said narrowing her eyaes and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2014, 3:51 pm

Midnight sighed and shrugged. "If you insist." He said. He waited for Jazz to begin counting.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2014, 7:52 pm

Jasmine began to count. "One.....Two.....Three....." She said burying her head in her paws.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2014, 1:11 am

Midnight jumped over and hid in a small hole behind a waterfall. It was perfect, lotus flowers masked his scent. He closed his eyes(as he had grown very tired all of the sudden, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2014, 8:12 pm

OOC: Sorry, I had to add some action. PLEASE DON'T KILL MEH! :)

".....Nine.....Ten! Ready or not, here I come!" Jasmine shouted. She tracked his scent to the waterfall but lost it when she got there. "I know he's here she whispered to herself. All of a sudden she saw a dark mist come over her and soon fell asleep. Little did she know, she was being dragged away..... forever.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:46 pm

OOC: No, it's great. I was wondering when Spirits would finally come back. Our break has been long enough.

Midnight saw the shadow take Jasmine. He gasped and jumped out of the small hole. "JASMINE!" He shouted. Nothing. His heart stopped and he held his breath. "JASMINE!" He shouted again. The fire was out, and it was pitch black. The darkness seemed to engulf him. There was nothing but silence. It even seemed as if the water stopped falling. It was, but Midnight tuned everything out. "jasmine?" He whispered into the darkness.

Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 4:41 pm

OOC: Good, let the evil doing begin! Jk....sorta.... :)

Jasmine soon woke up and found herself in a room. It was dark and seemed never to end. She saw no entrances, no holes, it was pitch black. "Midnight?" She whispered to herself. Jasmine walked forward and stepped on a rock. The rock sunk in and suddenly the room became light. So bright, she had to squeeze her eyes shut.

When she opened them, she saw Midnight. "Midnight!" Jasmine yelled as she ran forward but soon stopped. She turned around and saw herself running to Midnight. The other Jasmine ran through her and sat in front of Midnight. "Is this a dream?" Jasmine asked herself. Suddenly, everything went black.

"Well, it seems you've finnaly woken up." Said a shadow. All Jasmine could see was a pair of red eyes. "SPIRITS!" Jasmine yelled taken back. "Yes, my brother won't be able to stop me this time. I've grown too powerful. And you are the key to my completion of power!" Spirits laughed evilly. "Why me?" Jasmine whimpered as Spirits backed her in a corner."Because, you have been keeping something from me, and I will get it back." He yelled angrily. "Boys, take her away!" Spirits yelled before exiting the room. "Noooooo!" Jasmine shouted as a few shadows appeared and knocked her out.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 5:14 pm

Midnight sat in the darkness, not knowing what to do. He shivered as something ice cold came over the room. His silver eyes looked up. One side was red and blurry. He sighed. It used to be his good eye. Now he was half blind. He couldn't help Jasmine-and he didnt really know how too anyway. But he had to do something, and siting around wasnt going to save her.
Midnight heard a laugh. He swung around. "ring ring-who is it? Shadow! i've been expecting your call." He whispered to himself. The laughter turned cold. "Look what the cat dragged in." A voice hissed. Midnight sighed. "that's an insult." He said calmly, but irritated. Suddenly the fire went up in a white blaze. Midnight crouched down and hid his eyes. "Uhg, anyway, technically you are in my space, so you were the one who was dragged in, not me." He said after the fire went calmly bavk to a red blaze. Spirits was here, figures. He smirked at Midnight. "Long time no see. Lets see, how many time's have you done my dirty work-without even knowing it?" He asked. Midnight narrowed his eyes. "What do you mean?" He asked.

OOC: dun dun dun!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 6:47 pm

They brought Jasmine to another dark room. Then, a fire blazed up and shadow surrounded her. Slowly she began to wake up. "Where am I?" Jasmine questioned, but soon remembered. "Your in your wort nightmare!" One of the shadows laughed. The rest of the shadows laughed too. Then, they started biting and scratching her. The shadows turned into real wolves. Jasmine scratched on of the wolves across the face and go up. "If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get" Jasmine said glaring at them as they all stood shocked.

OOC: dun dun duuuuuun!!!! :)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 8:05 pm

Spirits laughed deviously. "Oh Midnight. Your just my killing machine. You have killed all the people i wanted dead. You remember Hester? And the alpha that took your eye. Oh and that pup, and that other fae. Plus you iradicated an entire pack, of course it was of only nine. The point is, is that your my most powerful weapon. You belong to me. And Jasmine is with me, and my men. I know your trying to wipe clean the slate and start over again, but the truth is-your a killer." Spirits said, Midnight fell to the ground, eyes wide. "What do you want?!" He barked. Spirits smirked. "I jnow who you really are. You will join me." He said menacingly. Midnight looked up decietfully. "I will never join you." He growled. Spirits laughed. "I thought you might say that. Thats why i got Jasmine. If you dont join me, ill kill her, but if you do, she will give me the shell, because i will threaten to kill you. So its a win win. Either way, you both will die. Except maybe you, but no promises." Spirits said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 3:13 pm

Jasmine bit down into one of the shadow wolves necks and it dissapeared. She jumped on another and clawed his face. It dissapeared. "Looks like its just you and me." Dameon, the leader, said in a demonic voice. Jasmine lunged for him but he doged and threw her into a wall. "It's over......" Dameon said before Jasmine blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 4:24 pm

Midnight looked down and took in a breath. "What do you want?" he asked spitefully. Spirits smirked and stepped forward. "I know deep down inside you, you are like me. So join me. I know, you want to be a leader, I can make you the leader of all wolves! Just join me, and ditch the good side. Cuz deep down inside- your not good. Your evil." Spirits chanted. Midnight looked up. Evil. He remembered when Jasmine and him had fought. 'I didn't believe it when they said you were evil, but now I see its true!' he heard in his head.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 4:58 pm

Jasmine slowly cracked her eyes open. "Well, glad to see your finally awake." Dameon said smirking. Jasmine struggled, realizing she was in shackles. "LET. ME. OUT!" She yelled. "Sorry, can't do that, sugar. Why don't you just watch the show." Dameon said laughing. "What?" Jasmine whispered to herself. She turned her head towards a mirror on the wall. It was like a migic portal. She saw Midnight with Spirits. She was a little fuzzy so she only heard bits and pieces of it. "Midnight's not evil you dirty coward!" Jasmine yelled, hoping they could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 6:54 pm

Midnight growled. "I am not EVIL!" He growled. Spirits smirked, as he saw shadow mist coming off of Midnight's body. "Perfect. You've just proved it. You can come with me. You truly are the most evil if you can produce shadow. Most impressive." Spirits said, smiling evily. Midnight growled and looked away. "No, you won't make me join your side. I'm not evil, I'm not........one of your minions!" He snarled. Spirits snarled back. "You will join, or Jasmine dies!" Spirits threatened. Midnight hesitated and felt like someone was watching them. He sighed and looked at Spirits. "Tough. So....your making me choose between every wolf, and Jasmine?" He asked. Spirits smirked maliciously. "I know you don't care about the rest of 'em." He snikered. Midnight looked away. It was hard.

OOC: Even I can't decide. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 7:06 pm

"Noooo! Leave him alone!" Jasmine yelled. "Time to take you to the work room." Dameon said unshackling her. Jasmine bit him hard in the shoulder and jumped throught the mirror. She slid between Midnight and Spirits. "Leave him alone." She said glaring at him. "How did you escape?" Spirits yelled in anger. "Never trust a shadow to do a wolves job." Jasmine smirked.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 7:34 pm

Midnight felt something ice cold come up from the inside of his body. His eye became cloudy, and the other became even more cloudy than it already was, so yeah. He growled at someone. A laugh resonated through his head. 'you see, when you made shadow, you opened your mind to me, i am now in control.' Spirits laughed. "Your to late Jasmine. Now, give me the relic." He seethed.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 9:10 pm

"Never. Let Midnight go!" Jasmine yelled. This wasn't Midnight. She was determined to get him back.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 12:15 am

Midnight backed up. He was resisting as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 7:11 am

"Please Midnight. Don't let him win. I can see your fighting. Don't give up. I love you too much to let you go." Jasmine said, tears brimming her blue eyes. She blushed at the fact she said she loved him but she didn't have time to be emberassed. She had to save him.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 8:20 pm

"how sweet." Spirits sneered. Midnight growled at him. "What is wrong with you!" Midnight snarled. He gained control again, but he'd never be the same. Spirits was dismayed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting in mist
Page 32 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next