Hunting in mist - Page 35

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Hunting in mist

Go down 
+2
~Zero~
edme123
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35
AuthorMessage
TheShadow
` pup

TheShadow

Male Registered : 2014-12-31

Hunting in mist - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 35 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 4:26 pm

Fang rolled his eyes at the wolves, he let out a snarl as well meaning he wasn't scared to attack if he had to. He stepped closer his muscles rippling under his white pelt his eyes flickering as he held his stance tall. He let out a growl baring his sharp teeth as he raised his hackles glaring at them both
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Female Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 35 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 4:30 pm

Jasmine looked at the wolf. He didn't scare her. "Why do we always have to fight. Its idiotic and it gets boring always alone with you. No offense Midnight." She said laughing. "Sup, I'm Jasmine and I tend to be WAY friendlier than him." Jasmine said stepping forward. If he decided to be an a**, she was prepared to rip hin apart.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 10:35 pm

Midnight rolled his eyes. I'll leave you two alone.' he thought and trudged off. "I'm going hunting." He said. If it always got boring, why did she agree to stay- oh whatever. The fact is, Midnight hated people. He trudged on, sniffing out the land. Which was his territory. Screw it, nobody cares about borders in Loner land. He narrowed his eyes and met eye contact with a crow. It let out a caw, before fluttering off. Midnight stepped back, deeply disturbed by the bird.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 10:58 pm

Jasmine looked back. "Oh. He's not a people person. You should leave." She said running off. "Midnight! I was just kidding! I wanted to make a friend! I'm sorry!" She whimpered standing next to him.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 5:33 pm

Midnight's eyes widened. He swished his tail. "It's OK, I guess." He said, looking back. "I'll never make you lonely." He said, and looked back at the white male. He rolled his eyes and trudged forward.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 5:35 pm

Jasmine smiled, but it faded soon and she growled. Taking off, she followed the trail of a lost buck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting in mist
Page 35 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35