A New Beginning - Page 1

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A New Beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

A New Beginning - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 1 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 9:41 pm

Blake wagged his tail. He had a good experience with a human when he was a pup. He walked slowly towards the human. He wagged his tail again and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Male Location : Ocean Meet

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 1 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 3:26 pm

(((please note, most Role Players consider it very rude to start a new thread in an "Owned" area with out first acquiring permission to use the area. I don't mind it, but just for future reference it is considered very rude on most sites.)))
Back to top Go down
LithePaws
` pup

Quit.

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 1 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 4:08 pm

OOC: Yes, Arkasia was walking towards Mimi. Sorry for not making that clear!

Arkasia ;;

Arkasia began to have panicked thoughts. She would think, "What's wrong with you?" or "Are you out of your mind?" But she was also hungry for something exciting in her life. Maybe being "out of your mind" could be a good thing. Maybe it could be a turning point from her awful path.
She stopped in her tracks when the human shifted her position. She was now on her knees, holding out her paws... er hands towards her as she mumbled something human. What did she say? The way the girl lowered herself closer to the ground told Arkasia that she had no intention of mistreating her. She began to make her way towards the human again and felt Blake by her flank. How could he just follow me? Can't he see I'm approaching a human? Arkasia turned her head back towards Blake and watched him wag his tail. He must know something about humans that I don't.
They were now in arm's reach within the girl.

Last edited by LithePaws on June 9th 2014, 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LithePaws
` pup

Quit.

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 1 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 4:14 pm

@Shadows
I thought I was allowed to roleplay wherever I'd like to. Including owned areas, I imagined the pack only claimed a section of the land. I apologize, I should've asked to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 1 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 5:48 pm

Blake smiled at Arkaisa and then at the human. He nuzzled it's hands. You smell different than Kat. He thought disappointed. Oh well, you seem nice like her. He thought, nuzzling it's hands again. He sat down and began panting.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 1 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 6:11 pm

Mimi smiled as the two approached and seemed to be gentle really, the one wagging its tail and nosing her hands. Its fur felt soft especially around the nose she thought. The she looked at the other wolf the was more in the lead when it came over. "Hey, there, ah, wolfie." She didn't know if it had a name or not and it wasn't like she could know, so she guess she could stick with calling it wolfie. She smiled and reached out to pet the wolf that was in lead. Slowly afraid what it could do.

((Eh..sorry this is short and not very well written. And its fine, I do that sometimes too, I was just wondering so I didn't rp it wrong. ))
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 1 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 6:15 pm

OOC: I think it is fine.

Blake wagged his tail. "Hi!" he barked happily. He had learned to understand the human language since he had lived with a wolf who knew human, and a human.
Back to top Go down
LithePaws
` pup

Quit.

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 1 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 3:29 pm

OOC: I'm very sorry to keep you guys waiting for my reply. My personal life was the one at hand.

Arkasia ;;

Arkasia watched the human girl befriend Blake whom was extremely calm. How? she wondered, but that was not a question she could ask now as the girl began to pet her as well. At first, it felt odd. Arkasia had guessed that human paws were slimy, especially during the warm days. She has seen humans leave hand prints on poles and whatnot. But this girl's hands were nice and warm, it felt even better in the ocean's cold breeze. She maneuvered her head so that the human would scratch her cheek. Arkasia yipped softly to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 1 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 8:36 pm

Blake smiled at Arkaisa's progress and backed off. He began to pant and formed a wolfish smile. He yipped happily.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 1 Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 1:24 pm

Mimi smiled and continued to scratch at the wolf cheek as it turned its head for her to do so. The other backed off and sat, almost looking like it was smiing in a wolfish way. Sh e giggled and looked at them both.  She thought, wolves were not that bad, here she was with two she never saw before and neither had tried to harm her yet...She watched the two dropping her hand back to her side and discontinuing to scratch the wolfs cheek. She wondered what she should do now.

OOC: OKay this is not very good but im tired and busy with school
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 1 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 5:21 pm

Blake stretched and yawned. He had only known a few people in his life. His 'brother' was here too, but not right here. Goldflame was asleep in a cave somewhere close. But he felt that his brother wouldn't accept the human, or the wolf. Goldflame was older and knew about the bloodthirsty humans. And he had a deep distrust for other wolves as well.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 1 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2014, 10:59 am

Mimi stood up reaching down and dusting off her legs. She looked at the wolf who looked to be in deep thought or something because it wasn't really looking at her and anything else nearby like it was looking into space, like she would when she thought about something. She turned her head studying the wolf and looking at the other, what was she going to do now.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 1 Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 6:55 pm

Blake realized that he had zoned out. He smelt Goldflame stirring. He was shaking his coat, throwing off the scent of rain. The sweet smell of rain that his brother smelt like. Blake lived at the ocean for a long time, and therefore, smelt like salt water. He looked at the human, his bright lime green eyes staring at her eyes. He looked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 1 Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 8:10 pm

Mimi sighed and went to go look around nearby, finding a few sea shells and happily pocketed them and then a little bit later she watched a crab scuttle away sideways snapping and opening its claws as it went. She broke out in a fit of giggles watching it go back into the ocean. She then sat down the giggle fit wearing her out. She stared out over the waters watching what light there was dance off the surface and reflecting back into the sky, creating a mirror image. She imagined it being a portal to a opposite world the look the same in sky but not on land, something magical and amazing compared to this one.

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 1 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 9:20 pm

Blake sighed and walked over to her. 'she doesn't get, there's an adult wolf here! Both of them should hide. Goldflame will be looking for me soon.' he thought frantically.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 1 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 8:28 am

Mimi glanced up as the wolf(blake) came walking over to her. He look to be in thought and look slightly frantic. But she didn't know why or if she was just imagining it, wolves don't look like there in thought, do they thought? She shook her head and looked back over the water, every few seconds looking to the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 1 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 7:11 pm

Blake rolled his eyes. I can't believe this. he thought. His fear came true when Goldflame's voice floated across the wind. "Blake? Blake where are you little brother?" he heard. Blake froze. Crap.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 1 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 7:54 pm

At one point when Mimi glanced at the wolf she saw he had frozen in spot, looking a little panicked, frightened maybe. She squinted her eyes. What was wrong with the wolf. Maybe it was that other barking/yipping. Was there another wolf?
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 1 Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 9:20 pm

Blake looked from the human to the rocks. He ran towards the rocks and his in a crack. "Um, huh? Oh here...I am just taking a nap too, and I'll be there quickly don't come looking." He yelled back. A pause. "Mmkay." said Goldflame
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 1 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 12:18 pm

Mimi watched as the wolf ran off at a quick speed and then disappeared from he line of sight. She raised a eye brow and pondered if she should follow or stay here by herself. Eh, she stood up and walked in the direction that the wolf(blake) went in. She fixed her hair while she was at it because it had fell out of its ponytail. As she rounded a corner she spotted blaze. "Hey wolfy!"
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 1 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 11:14 am

Blake barked a warning, but Goldflame jumped up on his feet threateningly. He growled and walked in front of his brother. "Blake, tell me again where you were..... WERE YOU WITH A HUMAN!?" Goldflame snarled, looking at Blake. Blake shrugged. "Uh, she's really nice...." He said softly. Goldflame laughed cold heartily. "Uh huh...she's she's really nice?" he mocked, a flicker of annoyance in his tone. "We should go before more come." Goldflame said, his tone laced with authority. Blake sighed and lowered his head. "You should give her a chance." Blake said. Stupid! Why would you say that? At least he didn't attack her... we should go! Listen to Goldflame." He thought in shame. Goldflame narrowed his eyes and looked at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 1 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 10:31 pm

Mimi watched as another wolf showed up that she didn't notice before. The wolf was bristling with anger or hatred? It seemed she took a step back slightly frightened. Unsure if she should turn and run or stay with the wolf she had come to make friends with. "Eh...wolfy?" She softly called out unsure of what to do. "Um hi, other wolfy, are you friends? " But she didn't expect a answer back, they were wolves but she hoped they were so the other would maybe not hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 1 Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 6:15 pm

Blake stepped back from Goldflame. The golden streaked wolf glared at the human, it even looked like it. Goldflame stared into the girls eyes, and saw....fear? Goldflsme had seen that look before, or held it himself back when his pack had been slaughtered. Goldflame whined in sympathy, his eyes softening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next