In the Country Side - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

In the Country Side

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

In the Country Side  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Country Side    In the Country Side  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 8:45 pm

Julia looked at Arrow. She bit her lip and sighed. Where do I come from? She thought. She didn't know how to answer this. "I don't remember. I guess I've been all over the place really. But I guess I've lived here most of my life."
Back to top Go down
Chaotic_Crimes
` pup

Chaotic_Crimes

— wild spirit —

PostSubject: Re: In the Country Side    In the Country Side  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 9:35 pm

"That's cool." Arrow edged more towards the other wolf in interest. Rarely had the fae ever settled down to speak to another. She wasn't the social kind. More of the talk with war kind. If that kind existed. Her ears flickered as she cleared her unnecessary thoughts. "Were the humans a problem?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: In the Country Side    In the Country Side  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 6:20 pm

Julia nodded hastily. "Of course. I had witnessed my father being killed by one. He had taught me to steal. I've become very talented at it over the years. And the humans aren't so bad when you've learned to stay 'invisible.'" She said. She had put emphasis on invisible, motioning it was an exasperation.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic_Crimes
` pup

Chaotic_Crimes

— wild spirit —

PostSubject: Re: In the Country Side    In the Country Side  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 6:33 pm

"I'm sorry about your father." She dipped her head respectfully. The fae was growing on her, and she didn't really think these things. Ever, actually. Her ears flickered gently as she looked over at Julia. "I've become a master at stealing as well, and you're quite correct. Humans aren't too bad until they're pointing one of those gun-things at you. I do think it's rather foolish of me to be hunting their livestock, but I don't think they even noticed yet. The cows have no reaction. It's almost as if they don't even miss their friends. Although, I think the mother of this calf will mourn for quite some time. The humans haven't set any traps yet, so I've figured they don't notice my paw prints. I'm careful, though, when hunting. I try to be stealthy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Country Side    In the Country Side  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Country Side
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Human Outskirts :: Farmland-
Jump to: