Jack & Nalie - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Jack & Nalie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 9:09 pm

Nalie pressed a button on the remote and switched the channel to something she didn't understand. All she heard was screaming coming from the TV. Jack grabbed the remote from Nalie and switched the channel to something more appropriate for Nalie to watch. "Never watch that." He muttered as he gave the remote to Nalie. Nalie set down the remote and picked up a slice of pizza. Jack grabbed one as Nalie took a bite. Nalie has never been exposed to TV or pizza, and she was surprised that Jack had. Nalie didn't know what she was watching, it just had a school full of wizards and an occasional break to talk about something called "Clorox".

(Im making Nalie sound dumb... I don't mean to though. Plus I was very confused about how to show Nalie in a way that she seemed like she has only known the ally-ways, so excuse my terrible writing.)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 5:06 pm

OOC: Oh, it's OK.

Bre yawned and patted her dog's head. "Alright guys, I'm going upstairs, don't trash the place." she said. With that, she headed upstairs to her bedroom, leaving the kids down below with Storm. He kept a wary eye on Jack.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2014, 9:38 pm

Nalie stared at the screen as she ate pizza. Jack glared at the dog as he sat on the couch next to Nalie. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 5:21 pm

OOC: time skip?
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 5:04 pm

(Sure)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 3:35 pm

OOC: Kewl. OK, next day.

Bre woke up to the sound of Storm barking as the doorbell rang. She sighed and got up. She opened the door to find an UPS package on the porch. She smiled. She heaved it up and carried it back into her house. She got a knife and opened the box. Inside was a picture, a few bracelets a card and a few CD's. She took the framed picture out and looked at it. It was the photo she had taken of a sunset. Her mom, dad and little sister were there, and of course her. She smiled at the memory. Bre used to live in Arizona, and there was a saguaro cactus in the back ground. Bre was, oh, 9 when she took that.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 8:26 pm

Jack hadn't slept that night, how could he when he was thinking about his travels the other day? He heard the dog bark, and left Nalie alone to sleep to check it out. He walked in to see Bre opening a box. "Is that what you got in the mail?" He asked, stuffing his hands in his pockets. he could still feel what he stuffed inside them the day before. He felt bad for keeping a secret from Nalie, but he didn't want anyone to know... yet.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 3:37 pm

OOC: Sorry if this is out of place, ive been real busy with college and school.

Iris woke to the sound of birds chirping in the trees outside the den. She slowly stood up and stretched and slowly ambled out of the den entrance and looked around. She went off at a slow walk toward the city. She passed a few pieces of trash and her snout wrinkled up in disgust. What had this once peaceful world come to. A lot of humans made her sick. She continued on until she came to the house once more. She sat out of view and watched as a ups truck drove up and dropped off a box. The girl came out picked it up and went back inside. Iris slowly slinked forward toward the front of the house and went up to the door. She sniffed around it and went walking around looking for something to add to her collection back at the den. Every few seconds she would look up and scan around her to make sure none of the children and older girl would come out. But just as soon her nose went back to the ground and her eyes searched for some treasures.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 5:27 pm

Bre looked at Jack. She nodded and hung the picture over her kitchen stove top. She went back to Jack. "Good morning, by the way...how did you sleep last night?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 9:07 am

" Good morning. I didn't really sleep last night." Jack said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 6:29 pm

Bre nodded considerably. "Yeah? that's awful. To much thoughts? Happens all the time." Bre said. Storm stared at Jack before twitching his nose irritably. "That dog." Bre said. She took Storm outside. "I apologize for his behavior, he's usually not this hostile." she explained.

Last edited by Goldenashes on September 23rd 2014, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2014, 6:37 pm

"I could believe that..." Jack said as Nalie walked up to greet him. "Hi Jack." She said with a yawn. Jack nodded in greeting in reply.

(sorry for the short posts, I am sick and my mind is going derp. )
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2014, 5:48 pm

OOC: Gross...and sorry 'bout that...you getting sick and all.

Bre smiled at Nalie and put the box on the kitchen counter. "I have to go to school, but I'll be back by 9' OK?" She stated. She then took Nalie aside."What's been going on with Jack? He's been acting weird...did he do something wrong?" She asked. She let the question hang as she checked her watch. 'Oh crap I'm gonna be late, again!' She thought. "Never mind... Feed Storm around noon, K? BYE!" she shouted and ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2014, 10:17 pm

"What- Oh, Ok!" Nalie said as she waved goodbye. "You ok with being alone? If so, I'll be out for a while." Jack said as he picked up Nalies bag. "Sure...I'll be fine." Nalie said, still with a smile on her face but feeling sad. Jack hugged his sister and ran out the door as he waved goodbye. "Bye..." Nalie sighed.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 5:45 pm

Bre got into her car and turned it on. She sighed and went through her purse to make sure she still had that 100 dollars of hers. four twenties of course. She had made it when she sold her photos, and she had worked really hard. She sighed, finding they were still there. She pressed the gas and drove down the lane.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2014, 10:49 am

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted for a while

Iris watched as the older human left waving bye. She shifted her weight as she crouched under the bushes. A few min later the boy walk out and took off too, where she didn't know nor did she care at the moment. But curiosity getting the best of her she soon followed silently behind the boy shadowing his movements and hiding in the closest shadow if he would so much as glance sideways. Her feet followed moving silently not making a sound.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 6:58 pm

Bre arrived in her class, late as usual. "Bre we've got to do something about this." said the professor. She sighed as everyone giggled at her. "I know I'm sorry." She said. With that, she made her way to the back of the class and stared off into the window.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 9:54 pm

Jack looked around before he turned down the alley. He saw no one, nothing. He ran down the alley and when met by a tall wood fence, he pushed the central plank and as it moved he slipped through. He knocked on a red door and as it opened he slipped inside, accidentally knocking a stone in the path of the door, making it unable to close.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 3:32 pm

Iris grew wary as they entered the town and went sneaking down a ally. She loathed towns and hew lips pulled up at every car horn and wind chime of a shop. She follow the boy who was known to be jack and watched as he pushed a central plank of a wood fence. She waited then went up and pushed her head against it slipping through she saw jack slip behind a red door and watched in dismay as it closed shut behind him. What was that boy doing? But luck was with her as she went up too the door, jack had knocked a little stone into the door way and it prevented the door from closing. She stood there for a few min, a building was no place for a wolf, who could get in easy maybe but could never get back out. She prayed to the wolf constellation for guidance and slowly pushed the door open slipping inside like a shadow and looked around for jack.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 5:12 pm

Bre had fallen asleep in class, before the bell had rang. She jumped up and ran out the door, before her name was called. She stopped dead in her tracks and turned to look at the professor. He strode up to her and locked her in a steady gaze. "Bre, is there anything wrong going on with you. i just can't understand why you are always so late. Can you maybe help me understand why you end up here i the middle of my lessons?" He interrogated. Bre shuffled her feet, feeling cornered like a fox in front of a hound. She looked down at her shoes. "I'm sorry sir, it's just, things have come up at home, making it more difficult to come on time."  She said. The professor nodded and frowned. "I see...well, I hope to see you early, another tardy and I'll have to fail you." He said. Bre nodded hastily and promised to be hear on time tomorrow. It's just for this semester. She thought, trudging down the halls.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2014, 10:40 pm

A man walked away from the door as Jack entered. Jack did not like this place, though he knew he had to come. For him and his sister. The man turned off the small light on the door and locked it behind him. Jack sat in the center of the room, facing a mirror that covered the wall. Jack took Nalie's backpack off and grabbed a few bits of chalk and started to draw on the floor. He only paid attention to the drawing, not noticing anything, hardly even noticing the time. The light turned on and Jack stood. The man threw a small box to Jack and Jack put it in the backpack. "Im nearly done..." Jack thought as he left, leaving only a half finished picture of something, looking nearly like a blueprint to a big weapon.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 6:29 pm

Bre had to run errands. It was almost nine. She said she'd be back by then. She sighed as she drove down the street. She had to get groceries and to run a trip to the bank. Her phone began to ring. She fumbled it before hesitantly picking it back up. It was Leslie, her "friend." Bre sighed and answered. "Hello?" She asked. Leslie was laughing hysterically. "Hi Bre, you wanna come down to the bar? We're all here! What do ya say? We're at the bar." Leslie said, still laughing. Bre took in a breath. "No, not right now. Not tonight. I've got things I gotta do....." Bre said. Leslie moaned and sighed. "Bre I swear, get down here, we're gonna have fun!" Leslie said. "No, Leslie. I have to get to bed soon, I can't be up all night. I have homework, and family is over. Plus, I need to take care of Storm." she said, referring family as jack and nalie. She had promised she wouldn't tell anyone about them. Leslie sighed, exasperated. "Fine!" she growled, before rudely hanging up. Bre made a disgusted face, before putting the phone down
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 6:36 pm

Jack ran half the way back to the house, stopping by a fruit stand. A lady smiled and handed Jack a small apple. Jack knew this woman gave apples to kids as they walked by, and he thanked her and walked the rest of the way, eating the apple as he went. Jack smiled as he thought that tomorrow he might finish his project.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 6:42 pm

After Bre had finished her errands she made her way back to the house. Then she saw a boy walking alone. It looked like Jack. Was it? She pulled over. "Jack?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 6:49 pm

Jack jumped. "Ah.. Um.. Hello!" Jack said as he realized it was only Bre. "You scared me..." He thought .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Nalie   Jack & Nalie - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack & Nalie
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next