Silence to this whispering I hear. - Page 1

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Silence to this whispering I hear.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

Silence to this whispering I hear. - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence to this whispering I hear.   Silence to this whispering I hear. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 5:46 pm

Goldflame became very interesred in this meeting. Out of curiousity, he stalked closer, making no noise at all. The strong scent of flowers blocked out his own, rain scent. Yes he did smell like rain, although he didn't know how . Goldflame sat down,  and watched with antisipation for their next moves. He lowered into the grass, blending in, unlike the two whites. He shoved his ears forward, picking up their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: Silence to this whispering I hear.   Silence to this whispering I hear. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 12:03 am

OOC: First post, first step to recovery. HUZZAH!! So sorry for the EXTREMELY late reply. I've been out of it lately. So let's go! I apologize in advance if it's too short.

The ivory colored wolf seemed to swallow him up in her expression. Her once pleasant chestnut eyes dilated into sharp slits that seemed to be unfocused and looking at nothing. A dirty grin emerged on his face, different than the others, but it still held an air of dignity. "When I came along? I apologize. I interrupted your personal time. I can disappear now, if it is to your liking." The gentle breeze that had greeted him, and swayed the tall plain grass had left the plain. It was silent, and only a few crickets chirped in the moonlit garden. A rustle of grass was almost silent, hidden behind the panting breaths of the female. His ears twitched, only slightly, as if pestered by a small buzzing insect. 'I wonder who's eyes are watching me now.' He would have cast a look over to the two burning holes in the back of his head, but the female needed attention. He could see it in her dark eyes.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Silence to this whispering I hear.   Silence to this whispering I hear. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 6:14 pm

Goldflame soon became bored. This female is extremely annoying, I feel sorry for the dude. he thought. He laughed a little at the male's response. But of course, it was a slight scoff, not a crazy giggle.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Silence to this whispering I hear.   Silence to this whispering I hear. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 9:42 pm

He had asked if she wanted him to leave, if he wanted him to just disappear. So polite, this gentleman was. Kistara took a liking to that about him; she appreciated his concerns for her own privacy, even if it would sacrifice his entertainment. Her eyes were focused on his as she stood in silence, watching him.

"No, no. Without company my entire world would just... Fall apart," she dramatized. Her tail flicked from side to side slowly, her ears flicking toward any sounds that might erupt into the midnight air. The moon was still high in the sky, the warm breeze providing little shielding from the humid air that lingered about. She continued her inhalation, pulling in the scents all around her. There was another one of her species near by. But who?
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Silence to this whispering I hear.   Silence to this whispering I hear. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 9:48 pm

Goldflame froze when she had seemed to catch his scent. He lie on the ground lifeless, letting the flowers overwhelm his scent. He kept watching the conversation because it was seriously like a soap opera.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Silence to this whispering I hear.   Silence to this whispering I hear. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 7:57 pm

The female continued to push and prod at him with her mind. He felt like he had plastered a monotonous mask onto his muzzle, but the mischievous smirk was still there. She mumbled and gestured dramatically, explaining that her little world would fall apart without him there. In his mind, he narrowed his eyes at her, but kept his periwinkle eyes crinkled. She wrinkled her nostrils as if inhaling a foreign scent. Finally his face changed. He raised an eyebrow and glanced in the direction another rustle came from. He would have been glad for the distraction from her gaze, but he was too tightly wound up he wouldn't have cared. He lashed his tail, eager for the newcomer's face. 'About time she noticed...' He thought dully. He blinked his blue eyes and tipped his head to the side in another smirk. "I suppose we've caught some more attention, haven't we, Kistara?" He wondered out loud, the words directed more at the hidden wolf. He laughed under his breath and took a step forward, revealing a golden piece of fur peaking out of the flowers. "It would be best to show yourself, my friend." He lowered his head into the grass, staring at where he believed the wolf's eyes would be. "Keeping her waiting wouldn't be the best of ideas, sir." He could determine the musky scent to be a male's from being as close as he was. "Careful where you tread, mister..." He mumbled ominously, low enough that the message was only his.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Silence to this whispering I hear.   Silence to this whispering I hear. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 9:25 pm

Goldflame chuckled light heartily and stood. "OK, but it was just getting good. Bummer..." he muttered. He flicked his tail and sat down. He cocked his head. He flicked his ear thoughtfully. "Shame on me." he muttered back. Goldflame wasn't fond of fae's himself. He cocked his head and stood back up. "What brings you two here?" He asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Silence to this whispering I hear.   Silence to this whispering I hear. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 2:37 am

The arctic wolf snorted in mock contempt as the wolf poked fun at his less then cool situation. His more then witty remarks pleased him, and caused the muscles in the stomach to relax. He glanced down at the female, but her excited eyes made his look away again.

The young wolf spoke, asking their purpose. Winsong pursed her lips. And then gestured to the field of flowers with his tail. "Admiring the scenery." He glanced back at the male with a grin. "It's beautiful, don't you think?" He said with a light-hearted laugh. But his eyes didn't glitter. They stayed flat and dark.

"What do you think, my friend?" He said with another toothy grin.

Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Silence to this whispering I hear.   Silence to this whispering I hear. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 10:56 pm

Goldflame shrugged. [b]"Eh, I prefer the beach I'm just passing through."[b] he said, and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence to this whispering I hear.   Silence to this whispering I hear. - Page 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silence to this whispering I hear.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Lands of the Loners :: Lunar Plain-
Jump to: