If you don't like Miami, leave

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

If you don't like Miami, leave Empty
PostSubject: If you don't like Miami, leave   If you don't like Miami, leave Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 5:33 pm

Crissie ran through the halls of her new school, stopping every now and then to pick up a supply she dropped. She had just moved to Miami and she was already hating it. School was terrible, everyone she met made fun of her name, how she had gifted classes and that she was blond. 'Gifted classes are only for idiots.', 'No way! A blond in gifted? they really lowered the standards!', 'Crissie? What, was the name stupid already taken?' Were only a few things they had said. She wanted to go home, and when she had told the principle what had happened all he said was "If you don't like Miami leave. The other kids are probably right.". It was the end of the day, and she needed to wait for her mom to pick her up. She went out the front door and down the stairs, sighing as she sat against a wall by a bush that hid her from all the other students. She pulled out her math assignment and went to work as she waited.

(Sorry to anyone who lives in Miami and takes offense by this. I am just working fiction and trying to make the title make sense. It was all I could think of. Plus it is what I think moving might seem like, so it could be taken as exaggeration.)
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1