What happened to those days? - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

What happened to those days?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

What happened to those days? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened to those days?   What happened to those days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 8:59 pm

Alana looked up and raised a brow. "What are you guilty about-dont ask how I know, I can see it written all over your face."
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: What happened to those days?   What happened to those days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 9:15 pm

"No need for you to know." Trace replied evenly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: What happened to those days?   What happened to those days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 9:43 pm

Alana smiled and yawned. "I apologize for intruding on your personal business." she said politely. She stood up quickly though and swished her tail. "Canus be with you." she said, bowing her head and stepping a different direction. Into the woods with places to hide. That's how she liked it. 'not all dreams have to be fulfilled. I don't want to help her, and she doesn't want me to help her either. Lets leave it at that and go our separate ways.' she thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: What happened to those days?   What happened to those days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2015, 9:12 pm

"Do you honestly want to hear what I have to say?" Trace asked, seeing another figure in the distance. The figure was small, odd for a wolf unless it was a pup. But it would be too big for a pup. Trace shook her head, tossing away her first idea. 'It can't be.' She thought. "I can think that if you don't help miss trace here, you might not have freedom at a later date. Brought into tyranny by a wolf meant to save you from it." A white wolf said as it appeared in front of Alana. "I can vaguely tell you what's going to happen if you don't listen to what this wolf has to say. First off, she will run away from one she has hurt, whose coming right now. Then she would be possessed by a demon set on destroying wolves like you. And finally, all hope will be lost as her family and her friend, the only ones who could stop the demon, would refuse to give their guides power because they wouldn't want to hurt the already lost soul." The wolf was then silenced, a black Smokey substance surrounding it, throwing it away into the sky. Don't mess with my plans, mutt. You already are weak.' The smokey substance hissed as it went after the wolf.

(Hope you don't mind that I'm adding Galaxy. And sorry for not replying sooner. Unless you already left. That's partially why I didn't reply. )
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: What happened to those days?   What happened to those days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2015, 10:08 pm

Alana looked at Trace. She squinted a bit. "Yes. I really do want to help you." she said to the white wolf, Trace. She sat back down. "You are running away from something...but what?" she muttered thoughtfully. 'This is real. I will help....... this is real.' she thought as she looked at Trace intently.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: What happened to those days?   What happened to those days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2015, 9:38 am

"My family has always been strange. My mother a prophet, my dad an expert in strange remedies. My brother and I were able to see and speak to all spirits, and my sister was able to see auras as well as spirits. I met a spirit, and befriended it, when I was a pup. I would go away for days, and my brother said that each time I came back I was different, in some ways. Eventually, due to my actions as a pup, the alpha had ordered my brother to kill me. My brother told me to leave, so I did. Then just a few days ago I saw my brother and my sister again, and I did something terrible. I ran away, knowing they must hate me now." Trace explained, looking at the ground. She flicked her ears as she waited for the wolfs reply.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: What happened to those days?   What happened to those days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2015, 6:26 pm

Alana nodded. She thought a little bit, processing what the wolf had to say. "If they are your family... they will always forgive you. Its what a family does. If they love you, you won't have to worry about being hated. Whatever you did, it wasn't your fault. I can see it in your eyes, that you are being influenced. Someone is sucking the life from you, making you evil. But, there is a little light that shines through. It continues to shine. I can see in your eyes, that in the mist of all that red, there is a sliver of your true self. Don't let it be snuffed out. All you have to do, to get rid of this leech, is to accept the ones who love you, and to have faith that they have forgiven you. Hope, is much stronger than fear. And when you love someone, you don't have to be afraid." she said softly. She smiled, and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: What happened to those days?   What happened to those days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 7:10 pm

Trace glanced at Alana. "Maybe your right..." Trace said, looking back at the ground."Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Shyra
` pup

Wolf Fox And Mouse.

Female Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: What happened to those days?   What happened to those days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2015, 4:58 pm

Wait wait wait... A WOLF THAT CAN SPEAK HUMAN?? That is a special power, did an admin accept you're character post?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to those days?   What happened to those days? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to those days?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next