Few Suggestions

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Few Suggestions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

Male Age : 26

Few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Few Suggestions   Few Suggestions Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 4:18 pm

Adding new roleplay characters:

Kitsune: Few Suggestions Il_340x270.393866118_mbuy
Reason: kitsunes are foxes and are part of the canidae tree but kitsunes have a mystical power which they can turn from a fox to a young female(or male but in mythology its a female). And the more tails it has the wiser it is.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

Few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Suggestions   Few Suggestions Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 5:30 pm

You know, I may not be an admin, or mod, but I don't really think this is a good idea. I mean, wolf life is supposed to be somewhat realistic. Also, I think it would be weird to have theses type of animals. But other than that, kitsunes are really cool, so I can see you'd want to add these.
:-)
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

Few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Suggestions   Few Suggestions Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 7:57 pm

I really love kitsunes, but the idea of mystical creatures kind of ruins the whole idea of "Wolf Life". We are a site where you can role-play your wolf in a realistic environment. There are no weird spirits that come haunting the area and turn in to foxes. Instead I would recommend the idea of having foxes or coyotes. That has a variation for the canus tree. Dogs might be interesting as well, but it would all disrupt the idea of Wolf Life.

To be honest, I think we should put an "other role-play" section for whatever role-play you want. But it's all up to WildWind whether or not we get that.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

Few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Suggestions   Few Suggestions Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 10:12 pm

I like the idea, but for a site like wolf life it just wouldn't work. I personally think that wolf life is great right now, but a few things could be added in the future. But I do not think a mythological creature would suit the setting of wolf life, wolf life is supposed to be semi-realistic and so shouldn't have such creatures.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

Few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Suggestions   Few Suggestions Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 1:44 am

As others have said, I don't feel like kitsunes would fit in very well. Humans are a bit strange as it is imo. I have considered the idea of allowing coyotes, foxes, or even ravens, but I never added them because it seems a little silly. :P

I will add an alternate rp section though, good suggestion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Suggestions   Few Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Few Suggestions
Page 1 of 1