Dieing hope - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Dieing hope

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

Dieing hope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 8:32 pm

Burgdis's ears flicked as she heard a whine. She rolled her eyes and flicked her tail. 'if I see him again, it'll be to soon.' she thought, a small ounce of amusement. But not much. She still was a lifeless- every man for himself wolf with no emotion.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

Male Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 11:19 am

Relaxing quickly and scratching his ear with his back paw, the male sighed and rolled in a clump of freshly fallen pine needles and leaves. Masking his scent with the forest, he got up and took off, heading off towards a farm he was particularly keeping his eyes on. Knowing there was a large sheep that he could eat as soon as he went in for the kill. -I don't know where to go...but I gotta get out soon. he groaned inwardly as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 2:58 pm

Burgdis trotted quietly but quickly to a farm. She smelt the scent she hadn't smelt in a long, long time. Sheep. She slithered past a barbwire fence and saw a paddock. She saw two sheep: a white sheep, and a big black ram. It was the only thing on the pasture. Not even a farm house was there. She cocked her head, wondering why the sheep weren't guarded. She trotted out in the open. She heard a menacing bark and saw a huge dog barreling towards her. She ran away. intrigued by what she just saw.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 11:57 am

Luka easily sauntered out to the property, seeing the dog run and stop at the fence, he rolled his shoulders slickly beneath his coat while his head lowered. Being how big the male was, he leaped over the barbed wire fence and started trotting towards the black ram. Eyes blazing with determination as hie ears swiveled to keep a tab on the dogs position. Luka was a mere leap from the ram when the dog caught wind of him and turned, fangs bared as it barreled towards him. Luka turned, fur on end as he waited for the dogs impact and the fight that was bound to happen.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 2:47 pm

OOC: I'll just play along. Very Happy

The black ram lowered it's gigantic horns and puffed. The white lamb bleated, as the wolf came closer. Then their guardian saw the wolf and barreled towards them. The dog was huge, bigger than Luka, and it's teeth were sharp. It stopped at the fence and barked at the wolf. The ram wasn't going to back out either. It stomped the ground and snorted. The dog snarled and stepped towards the wolf. Both the animals(dog and ram) were advancing. Burgdis watched this(slightly amused-and the other part with wonder)
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2014, 11:43 am

Luka barreled forward, his intentions unclear as he turned and shoved the large dog with his shoulder, forcing it to stumble enough for him to circle around and bolt behind the ram, eyes blazing with a feral-ness that easily said he was experienced and hungry enough to be dangerous. His teeth sinking into the rams back leg before turning and sauntering off a ways, avoiding confrontation with the dog and leaving the ram crippled enough for him to fight the dog without fear of the ram. Though it was still a threat, he also knew that it was now slow and bleeding and in pain. Enough for him to take on the dog and lure it far enough away from the ram to get a clean fight.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2014, 12:37 pm

The dog didn't stray from the ram, and licked it's wounds. It would not leave the sheep. The dog growled into the woods. Burgdis felt a little stumped. The ram was strong and it gaurded the lamb. There something special about these sheep. Burgdis felt the need to protect them, like the dog. At least from luka. He seemed persistent. So, instead of thedog following luka, she did.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2014, 1:20 pm

Lukas tails swished silently as he waited. Eyes blazing with a new gleam now, easily revealing his intelligence. He watched the dog calmly now, sitting down and keeping his ears perked forward. The male yawned slightly and licked his jaws. Not from hunger, but just to wet his lips and remain stationary. Making him look smaller than he was.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2014, 6:28 pm

Burgdis lay down un a small ditch where she watched luka. The dog glared at him with eyes of fire. The ram snorted with disgust, and it seemed as if he was unhurt. Burgdis smirked at that.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 11:54 am

Luka waited for a moment before grinning and loping forward, long legs stretching and taking him to an impossible speed in such a short time. The male rammed into the dog and goat, turning his head in time to sink his teeth into the rams face and pulling, feeling it's skin rip beneath his jaws while a feral snarl rippled from the wolf. Seeming to shake through his very form as he soon let go and untangled himself from the confusion of the large dog and ram. Though..maybe not fast enough.

(OOC: Sorry if this is to much)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 6:29 pm

burgdis and the dog rammed luka off of the ram. Burgdis snarled, and bit down on luka's jaw, as if he were an omega. She twisted him to the ground. The ram was bleeding, but unaffected. Weird. He stomped and charged at luka. Burgdis got out of the way as he buxked the wolf out from the pin. He charged again and hooked him in the side, sending him flying in the air. The dog growled and stood in front of the lamb, heaving biciously, with foam. Burgdis growled at luka.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2014, 11:23 am

As Luka flew, he twisted his body quickly and landed with ground shaking impact as rage vibrated through his body and manifested into a roaring snarl that had his jaws gaping open wider than the other Burgdis's head before he reared onto his back legs and launched himself at the dog, teeth sinking so far into the dogs neck, he felt bone clash with his teeth. The male crunched down and ended the dog quickly, though his side pouring blood, his adrenaline rage made him blind to the pain, to the wound. He turned and grabbed the young lamb, turning and vaulting off with it dangling loudly from his jaws. Long legs carrying him swiftly from the plain and into the forest. Rage was his only downfall at this point.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2014, 11:57 pm

Burgdis took off at once. She caught up and knocked him over. The lamb was still alive, thankfully. She grabbed it by thr skin of it neck. It didn't quite know what to make of this. But yet another dog came through the distant. It growled at the two wolves. Burgdis ran swiftly away and left the lamb and ram at the fence, the new dog slowly making its way to Luka. It turned out it was a wolf. A huge one. Twice the size of luka. But it was tame, and did not go crazy at the scent of sheep blood. It looked disdainfully at Luka. He growled and kicked him. He grinned maliciously and bit into Luka's jaw. The wolf then kicked him aside and glared at him. "Do not touch the master's sheep demon." He snarled. Burgdis's eyes widened.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 12:00 pm

Luka rolled, using his weight with the hit to easily jump to his feet and snarl, eyes blazing violently, "You are poison to the wolf name if you are tame to a human. They kill us without thought while we struggle for survival. Do not take me for a fool, not when you've betrayed your kind to be a pet. You are no wolf, but a dog. Looks own nothing compared to the soul, and state of mind. Just because you look the part, does not mean you are, or ever will be, a wolf." Luka snorted and turned away, blood staining his grey fur as he snorted, "If those retched animals are yours to protect, then they are not worth my time because they might as well own you to. Wouldn't want to kill your 'masters' wouldn't I...dog?" he snorted and moved away, vanishing into the tree's without so much as a limp or wine.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 11:00 pm

Calvex remained calm and sighed. 'Bloody wolf. I hate them. I'd rather be loyal to a human that nurtures me, than with a pack of savage wolves who abandoned their pups in the freezing snow.' he thought bitterly. Calves sneered at the wolf and went to the sheep he protected. He found the dog lying dead on the ground, the ram with blood running down his face. The lambs neck was bleeding as well. He nurtured them, as Burgdis watched him. She watched as Luka cursed him. She shook her head. 'You idiot Luka, you just made him hate wolves even more. Smooth move.' she thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 11:01 am

Luka climbed a steep slope and sat down silently on a large rock, eyes blazing as he looked into the sky and sighed. "I gotta learn to keep my temper or it's going to get me killed. Sometimes, it's not size that keeps me alive.." he stretched and flopped down across the rock with a wistful sigh. His grey pelt flowed in the wind as he stared at his large paws and stayed down. Quite open to a painful death, at this point.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 7:37 pm

Calvex noticed Burgdis. He narrowed his eyes. She was hidden in a bush close to the woods. She hadn't attacked the sheep. His eyes softened. "Hullo?" he barked into the trees. Burgdis disappeared back into the forest. She saw Luka sitting on a rock. She felt pity. It was something she never felt. "Luka? What are you doing? Your just going to let yourself die?" she growled with a slight whimper.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 11:41 am

Looking to the female, the male gave her a side smile, eyes narrowed with the genuine gesture as he sat up and curled his tail close to him, "No. I will go through the motions and put up with who I am. I'm not mean because I'm full of myself, no..I'm not. I'm just ignorant in how to control my emotions." he turned away and flicked his ears while his eyes took in the setting sun. Soon muttering to himself silently, "It's why I'm alone, and always will be.."
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 11:25 pm

Burgdis narrowed her eyes. "Everyone is alone Luka. Even a high alpha. We are all alone at some point. You are no different...so save the drama. We all have to be like you at some point." she growled.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 11:38 am

"Maybe so. But, in the end everyone will have someone. As for me, you can hardly stand me." he gave her another side grin before rolling his large shoulders and smiling to himself. Tail lifting in a wide arc now, the male soon stood up and looked around, sniffing the air silently for only a moment then turning away from the female.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 6:11 pm

Burgdis rolled her eyes. "Luka, I can't stand anyone. I hate people. In fact, your the first person I've talked to this long." she said. She suddenly grew suspicious. "Why do you even care if I can stand you anyway?" she asked in a mutter.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2014, 11:12 am

Pausing, he lowered his head silently, "Because you were ready to kill me back there. Frankly, I'm surprised you're still talking to me. Let alone not growling." he rubbed his side against a tree silently and looked away, eyes blazing with complicated thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2014, 8:53 pm

Burgdis stifled a giggle. She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Yes I was...but isn't know it was the poor scrawny wolf I ran into-the first wolf I pitied." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2014, 11:44 am

Luka grinned at her, detecting her giggle before turing away and hiding his face from the female and sighing, "You know, just because I was smaller does not mean I changed in attitude. Why do you feel different from each encounter?" he sat silently now, waiting for her reply with perked ears and his tail curled around his paws.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2014, 11:15 pm

Burgdis shrugged and looked over her shoulder. She looked back and stepped forward. "I don't know what your talking about?" she asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dieing hope
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next