Dieing hope - Page 4

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Dieing hope

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

Male Age : 25

Dieing hope - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 4:17 pm

Dark mists curled long tendrils over the ground and obscured the males paws from view. Luka turned his head and smiled into the sky before shaking out his fur and standing to face the wind, his fur ruffling violently in the wind. He turned his head to look at the female behind his, a smile flitting over his sharp features and lighting up his eyes with a clear vibrance, "Want to run?" his paws dancing in the mist, energy rolling off the male in waves.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 11:17 pm

Burgdis raised a brow. "Run?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 4:01 pm

"Yes. A run. I mean, you don't have to come if you don't want to.." he turned his head upward towards the sky and flicked his ears. Shoulders and legs tense as the male waited silently for the female behind him to make up her mind. Wanting insanely to begin running.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 7:44 pm

Burgdis shrugged, not seeing why he all the sudden wanted to run, when they had just ran full blast away from a bear. Was he seeing something? She shook her head and yawned. "Nah, I'm just, gonna take a nap." She said.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 4:50 pm

Shrugging, he turned and disappeared in the blink of an eye. The only evidence that he had been there was the faint breeze and wave of the bush he jumped over. His grey pelt seeming to darken in the shadows and his form now a blur as though he had been running and was simply gaining speed.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 8:00 pm

Confused, Burgdis lay down. The sun shone warmly as it rose. The grass swayed gently, but Burgdis didn't really care to notice.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 4:21 pm

The male continued forward, crossing the border of the territory and disappearing into the thick mists of a different land.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2015, 10:34 pm

((Does the forum end here?))
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2015, 3:48 pm

(Yeah, I've just been really busy with school. I'm sorry for my lack in posting, I've been filming and working with animals. I will post somewhere and message you the new place.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dieing hope   Dieing hope - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dieing hope
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4