Time to move...

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Time to move...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Time to move... Empty
PostSubject: Time to move...   Time to move... Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2008, 8:43 pm

Trinch layed inside of a soggy box that was slowly falling apart. The rain pounded on the top, and poured over into the front. He was alone, and he liked it that way. Leting out a big yawn, he woke up, noticeing that it was raining, Lazy creature..., he thought to himself. Lazily, he struggled to his feet, his back hitting the roof of the box. He loved the rain of the woods but the rain of the city tasted alittle funky. The cars wizzing by the somber ally gave him chills, he never liked cars. Trinch lifted up his snout to the sky and took a wiff of hotdogs and burnt rubber. Nasty.

He creeped through the rain to the entace of the ally. He was larger than most street dogs so he kept in the shadows. When he noticed nothing new on his lane he trugged back through the dark passage way and jumped on top his favorite dumpster. This dumpster was the tallest one and he liked being up high. He tilled his head back and let out a howl of warning to all animals. I, Trinch, am leaving this nasty city and heading to the woods. The howl said, And if there are any wolves that want to join, I welcome you.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

Time to move... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move...   Time to move... Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2008, 9:46 pm

"I heard your call" said a female wolf from behind."can I,... I mean... May I come?" she ran up full speed and hit her head on one of the dumpsters.A dog jumped out."why you messing with my dumpster?For that, you'll DIE!" he yelled attacking her.She suddenly ignited and burnt the dog to death.Her tail quickly darted between her legs."I hope that doesn't bother you..." she said hiding by the wall in the shadow.
Back to top Go down

Time to move... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move...   Time to move... Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2008, 12:39 am

Trinch jumped, something he hasnt done in a long time, slowly he turned around to face a odd female wolf. A smile came across his face as he saw her, Oh, female, He thought, perfect. "Uh, yeah, come if you want", he told her, "theres no need to be polite to a scum like me." But when he saw her spontaiously compust he covered his eyes to sheld the blast. He cocked his head at her and, with a confused voice asked, "Um, no but what was that?".
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Time to move... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move...   Time to move... Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2008, 8:07 am

"It's just something that's been with me my entire life.You might also want to know... I can't feel pain" she said popping her head out.
Back to top Go down

Time to move... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move...   Time to move... Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2009, 7:09 pm

He looked at her disbelieveingly and had an idea. He bared his teeth and jumped at her with his jaws open heading for her neck.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Time to move... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move...   Time to move... Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2009, 2:36 pm

As he clinged on, she pushed him away as a bus came and rammed her."is that proof?" she said walking out of the broken bus.She madly stared at the driver."they disrespect me" she said walking back.
Back to top Go down

Time to move... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move...   Time to move... Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2009, 8:20 pm

He stared, wide eyed, at the wolf as she walked to him. "Uh... yeah thats good proof... So are you ready to move?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Time to move... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move...   Time to move... Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2009, 2:20 pm

"okay" she said once again madly eyeing the bus driver."Which direction?"
Back to top Go down

Time to move... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move...   Time to move... Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 12:54 am

Sockz was only a few blocks away chasing ally cats for dinner when she heard a bus screech and then a loud bang. Any natural reaction would be to investigate, but the howl a few minutes ago changed her mind, it wasnt a dog howl it was more like a wolf, she ran to the other side of the road and kept to the shadows as a married couple ra to a taxi cab of bright yellow drove away. She looked back at the road and saw two wolves talking to eachother! this made her excited. She ran over to them and talked softly she was afraid that they werent friendly and would dragg her off as a feast. but she didnt care she would die sooner by a bus or a car or whatever so why care now? hello my name is Sockz i have heard your call. wich one of you is going back to the woods? or are both of you? and if i may ask one more...may i join you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time to move... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move...   Time to move... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to move...
Page 1 of 1