ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2014, 10:02 pm

Mariah sighed and sat down. The stars came out. She took the courtesy of watch. Although, she would not light a fire. It would attract biters. Mariah hummed quietly to herself, a soft voice flowing from her throat.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2014, 8:36 pm

Clarissa ran through the woods. She was escaping a biter mob, knowing she couldn't kill them all. She came upon a base. "Help!" She said banging on the door.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2014, 10:57 pm

Mariah heard a familiar voice yell for help. 'how did she cross the river?' she thought, but jumped and pulled in the doors. She pulled girl in without looking at her and shut the gates. She listened intently, the sound of the earlier mob moaned from the other side of the rushing. She ran up the stairs leading to the watch room in the tree. She grabbed onto her sniper and focused on a herd of about 15.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2014, 11:50 pm

Stanza sat up as she heard the groans of a lot of the undead. "Excuse me, lady? Did I hear you let something in? Something that woke me up." She said with a groan.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 1:27 pm

Mariah began taking the biters out. "it's not a biter, trust me!" shevyelled back down. She heard a splash in the river, and moans. She looked and saw biters crossing. 'Crap.' she thought. She began shooting at the crossing undead. They fell, but more came. One made it, but it was taken by the spears on the door. She shot the rest, amd all fell silent after the hours that had passed.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 1:49 pm

Clarissa got up and dusted herself off. She looked around to see a girl. Her eyes moved around until they landed on.....Mariah? "Mariah!" She yelled running into the watch room and hugging her. "I thought I would never see you again." Clarissa whispered, tears brimming her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 6:07 pm

Mariah was stunned at first, but remembered her lost friend from when she had been an orphan. She gasped and hugged her back. "I thought you turned." she whispered, beginning to cry onto Clarrisa's shoulder. She had met Clarrisa when they lived in an orphanage, but they had escaped together. Mariah felt something warm fill ger and replaced the bitter cold that had been in her heart ever since the apocalypse started.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 6:13 pm

"No! I was so determined to find you that I just went all gun crazy! I've been in the city and recently escaped!" Clarissa said, clinging tighter to her long lost friend.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 6:55 pm

"Can someone explain to me what just happened?" Stanza asked as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 11:59 am

Mariah let go and checked if their were more biters. "City huh?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2014, 8:33 pm

"Yeah. I had a group but they all got killed. It's what happens when you don't listen to the leader." Clarissa said shrugging. "I pack all the supplies we had collected with me but lost them when I got attack by biters. The guns all stayed with me though. Weird huh." She asked pulling out her dagger. Clarissa began to pick her nails as she examined it.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2014, 2:08 pm

Mariah laughed and shrugged. "Tch, yeah weird." she said. She looked back out. Nothing. She sighed and led Clarrisa down to camp.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2014, 2:14 pm

Clarissa walked besid Mariah. "Sooo.... how are you? Aside from the whole zombie apocolypse thing." She said stiffling a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2014, 3:07 pm

Mariah smiled and told her friend all the events. "Then i came here and built this wall and tower." She concluded..
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2014, 3:12 pm

"Well you did good. I'm glad your alive and well." Clarissa said nudging her.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2014, 10:06 pm

"Um, hello?" Stanza said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2014, 10:13 pm

Clarissa looked over at the child. She was always good with kids but it was hard with her temper. "Oh, ummm." She sighed clearing her throat. "When Mariah and I were kids, we lived in an orphanage together. We had grown up to be best friends. On the day we were released from it, the apocolyps struck. We had been battling them on the street when a crowd of people seperated us. I never saw her since." She finished, tears threatening to fall. She quickly blinked them away and smiled sadly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2014, 11:32 pm

Mariah nodded and sat down on the ground. She lit a small fire, for warmth.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2014, 3:41 pm

I'm afraid I had to delete Clarrisa's biography. However, I have a copy, here:

Clarissa:
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2014, 4:37 pm

OOC: That's ok

Clarissa sat down next to Mariah. She smiled over at her and started to draw in the dirt with her dagger. She drew her best drawing of a wolf. After she was done, she sighed and layed back.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2014, 7:16 pm

OOC: Thanks for the copy.

Mariah twirled a dagger in her fingers. "You two, gets some rest. I'll take first watch." she said, ears alert for any off-sounds.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2014, 7:29 pm

Clarissa noded. "Alright, I'll take second." She said as she lay down.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2014, 7:51 pm

Mariah smiled softly and twisted a twig in the flames of the fire. She brought it out, a burning ember at the top. She swirled it around in the air, listening. She kept like this until her eyes were droopy, and the fire was almost out. She blew in the flames and placed some more sticks in it. The fire went back and she nudged clarissa softly.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2014, 8:29 pm

Clarissa woke with a jump. She sighed realizing it was just Mariah. "My turn." She muttered getting up.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2014, 8:35 pm

Mariah stared into the fire's embers, humming softly to herself. The song lulled her to sleep.

((Look up Aragorn's coranation song))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Alternate Role Plays-
Jump to: