Nothing - Page 6

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Nothing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Female Age : 21

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 9:45 pm

Jasmine frowned and sighed. "Okay, so now what do we do? Are we gonna stay somewhere or something?" she asked leaning her seat back and closed her eyes. She curled up and smiled. She wasn't going to sleep, just laying there peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 8:51 pm

Jacob laughed. "Stay somewhere? No hotel or inn...or person will just let some stranger in- and hotels don't like people who come in without reservations. And you usually have to make before its booked." he said, scowling. Ano sighed. "We could just stay in the car. Jacob sucked in through his teeth. " Eh... I'm sure a bed and breakfast won't mind." he said turning down a street.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 9:59 pm

Jasmine streched and leaned her seat back up. "Cool." she said yawning sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 8:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 8:32 pm

Jasmine yawned again. "Stupid yawns. Once I yawn I cn't stop." she growled.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 9:54 pm

Jacob chuckled a bit as Ano told him the turn at the second exit. He did as directed and drove down another small road before coming to a worn down building. "Well...it is a bed and breakfast..." Jacob said.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://weirdandwonderfulhotels.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/elkepevi_a.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.weirdandwonderfulhotels.com/&h=403&w=590&tbnid=IVZtAdeT-l9gmM:&zoom=1&docid=ZADrDsXlR0gMoM&ei=9FjdVI3_BoamyASHnIDIAg&tbm=isch&client=ms-android-verizon&ved=0CBMQMygLMAs4ZA
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 9:58 pm

Jasmine's eyes grew droopy. She yawned again. "I don't wanna move. Carry me!" she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 12:37 am

Jacob rolled his eyes. "Mmkay, I'll you can get up for a moment I can give you a piggy back ride." he negotiated.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2015, 8:39 pm

Jasmine sprung out of the car. "Yaaaaaaaay!!!" she said as she walked up to him. She waited for him to turn around for her to jump on.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 2:58 pm

Jacob got out and let her grab on. Ano got out, rolling his eyes. "I will go book our rooms." He said. Jacob laughed and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 7:54 pm

Jasmine laughed and jumped on Jacob's back. She wrappered her arms around his neck and legs around his waist. Once she was secure, she said,"Onward and upward my friend." she pointed forward and laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 1:24 pm

Jacob chuckled and walked towards the inn. Ano was waiting for them at the front desk. An old women looked at them, seeing Jacob's jacket. "Your past curfew.... are you a rebel?" She asked, lowering her voice. Jacob bit his lip. The lady smiled. "Good on ya. Welcome to the inn. Make yourself comfortable. Here's your key." She said, handing the key to Ano. Jacob was surprised. She supported them? Ano led them to their room. Wow, this is crazy." Jacob whispered as they entered.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/06/f9/5a/06f95a14d007d887ccdbc2a39d0df5fc.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.pinterest.com/TileBar/futuristic-homes/&h=177&w=236&tbnid=V7EeViJxOMBSVM:&zoom=1&docid=Lap3cpGCZY-v1M&ei=6WHrVJSVOM-YyASzwoKgCw&tbm=isch&ved=0CBoQMygSMBI4rAI

Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 2:03 pm

Jasmine laughed. "Yup." She said jumping on the bed. Then she noticed there was only one. Her face immediately flushed red. She looked at the floor, trying not to make eye contact.

((I'm just assuming btw))
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2015, 10:25 pm

Jacob looked around. "Er... i'll just sleep in the chair." he said and sat down. Ano plugged hims3lf in and powered down to charge, Jacob closed his eyes, before, as he tried to get comfortable, the chair fell over. "Damn it." he muttered under his breath
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 9:08 am

Jasmine snickered and rolled her eyes. "Oh just get in the bed." She said taking off her shoes. She hopped under the covers and tried to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 8:23 pm

Jacob got up and got on the bed. He kicked off his shoes and lay there, not bothering to put the covers on. "We should get to sleep. long day tomorrow." he muttered, but it was more to himself.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 8:45 pm

Jasmine nodded and muttered a responce. She snuggled up ito the covers, balling up as an attempt to stay warm. "Gosh is the a/c on?" she griped as she balled up more. She ducked undewr the covers like a kid hiding from a monster, but she wasn't scared, she was cold.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 9:01 pm

Jacob shrugged. "I have no idea...I'll check." He said, getting up. He checked for a thermostat. He found one and adjusted it. He went back and lay down again. "It'll take a minute." he said, before closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 9:16 pm

"Thanks." she muttered and fell asleep.

-the next day-

Jasmine woke up to light streaming through the window. She looked at Jacob. He was sleeping peacefully. She got up aand went to the bathroom. She got undressed and turned on the shower. After 2 minutes she began singing Immortals by Fall Out Boy.

Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2015, 6:36 pm

Jacob woke up, to hear Jasmine singing. It was seven in the morning. 'I hate waking up.' he thought bitterly. Ano was up and shining like the sun. "Why are you so happy?" He asked, begrudgingly. Ano looked at him, smiling. "What's up?" the robot asked. Jacob furrowed his brow. "Since when do you say what's up?" he inquired. Ano smiled. "I was studying human culture last night." He replied. Jacob's jaw dropped. "But you were powered down!" he exclaimed. Ano laughed. "Well, you thought wrong." he answered. Jacob face palmed and got up, stretching.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2015, 6:44 pm

Jasmine was about halfway through the song when she got dressed. She started brushing her hair when she busted out of the bathroom and sang into her brush like a microphone. Cause we could be immortals!" she sang, not noticing her audience. When she opened her eyes, she saw Jacob and Ano staring. Uhhh......." she said starting to brush her hair again. She awkwardly put up her hair and trudged past them, gathing her things.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 7:33 pm

Jacob raised a brow. He got his stuff together and went out the door. And walked out to him "Are you ok?" He asked. Jacob nodded and sighed. "Yeah, fine, Will just go down, nd get get a banana or somethin." He.sighed, and shuffled away, yawning. As he came upon the main lobby, he bumped into a girl.

Name: Teresa

strength: lying, fighting, seduction.
weaknesses: kindness,
personality: Teresa is a highly trained spy. She.was brainwashed into thinking rebels were evil people. She lies expertly and no one can can tell if she is. But she is very kind, and Lloyal to people She loves or befriends.h
appearance: she has golden hair with a few brown and black streaks. She has grey blue eyes and a dragon tatoo on her arm. She is also tan
outfit: she wears tight skin leather and a leather jacket. She also wears leather knee high boots. History: her father was Jonathan, but since her mother was skilled he gave her up. She lived with two adoptive parents until the government took her, brainwashing her to be a killing machine.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 7:38 pm

Jasmine followed Jacob and watched as he bumped into a girl. She growled for a minute before realizing her mistake. She smiled kindly at them but it came oit as if saying 'I'm gonna kill you in my sleep' "Don't get jealous! Why are you even jealous? Oh just shut up!" She mumbled quietly to herself passing them and grabbing two bananas fot her and Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 7:47 pm

"Oh sorry." Said Teresa. Jacob wiped his eyes. "Oh its ok, it was my fault sorry." He muttered. She flashed him a smile, and withered past him. Jacob sighed and watched her, before turning away, and getting the banana he had talked about. Ano came to him, and looked at Jasmine's expression.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 7:50 pm

Jasmine's eyes narrowed as she passed by but soon widened as she saw Ano looking at her. "Here." She said handing Jacob a banana and walked out to the car. She silently griped to herself as she ate in the car away from the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Alternate Role Plays-
Jump to: