Nothing - Page 7

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Nothing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 8:23 pm

Jacob got up and got on the bed. He kicked off his shoes and lay there, not bothering to put the covers on. "We should get to sleep. long day tomorrow." he muttered, but it was more to himself.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 8:45 pm

Jasmine nodded and muttered a responce. She snuggled up ito the covers, balling up as an attempt to stay warm. "Gosh is the a/c on?" she griped as she balled up more. She ducked undewr the covers like a kid hiding from a monster, but she wasn't scared, she was cold.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 9:01 pm

Jacob shrugged. "I have no idea...I'll check." He said, getting up. He checked for a thermostat. He found one and adjusted it. He went back and lay down again. "It'll take a minute." he said, before closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 9:16 pm

"Thanks." she muttered and fell asleep.

-the next day-

Jasmine woke up to light streaming through the window. She looked at Jacob. He was sleeping peacefully. She got up aand went to the bathroom. She got undressed and turned on the shower. After 2 minutes she began singing Immortals by Fall Out Boy.

Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2015, 6:36 pm

Jacob woke up, to hear Jasmine singing. It was seven in the morning. 'I hate waking up.' he thought bitterly. Ano was up and shining like the sun. "Why are you so happy?" He asked, begrudgingly. Ano looked at him, smiling. "What's up?" the robot asked. Jacob furrowed his brow. "Since when do you say what's up?" he inquired. Ano smiled. "I was studying human culture last night." He replied. Jacob's jaw dropped. "But you were powered down!" he exclaimed. Ano laughed. "Well, you thought wrong." he answered. Jacob face palmed and got up, stretching.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2015, 6:44 pm

Jasmine was about halfway through the song when she got dressed. She started brushing her hair when she busted out of the bathroom and sang into her brush like a microphone. Cause we could be immortals!" she sang, not noticing her audience. When she opened her eyes, she saw Jacob and Ano staring. Uhhh......." she said starting to brush her hair again. She awkwardly put up her hair and trudged past them, gathing her things.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 7:33 pm

Jacob raised a brow. He got his stuff together and went out the door. And walked out to him "Are you ok?" He asked. Jacob nodded and sighed. "Yeah, fine, Will just go down, nd get get a banana or somethin." He.sighed, and shuffled away, yawning. As he came upon the main lobby, he bumped into a girl.

Name: Teresa

strength: lying, fighting, seduction.
weaknesses: kindness,
personality: Teresa is a highly trained spy. She.was brainwashed into thinking rebels were evil people. She lies expertly and no one can can tell if she is. But she is very kind, and Lloyal to people She loves or befriends.h
appearance: she has golden hair with a few brown and black streaks. She has grey blue eyes and a dragon tatoo on her arm. She is also tan
outfit: she wears tight skin leather and a leather jacket. She also wears leather knee high boots. History: her father was Jonathan, but since her mother was skilled he gave her up. She lived with two adoptive parents until the government took her, brainwashing her to be a killing machine.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 7:38 pm

Jasmine followed Jacob and watched as he bumped into a girl. She growled for a minute before realizing her mistake. She smiled kindly at them but it came oit as if saying 'I'm gonna kill you in my sleep' "Don't get jealous! Why are you even jealous? Oh just shut up!" She mumbled quietly to herself passing them and grabbing two bananas fot her and Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 7:47 pm

"Oh sorry." Said Teresa. Jacob wiped his eyes. "Oh its ok, it was my fault sorry." He muttered. She flashed him a smile, and withered past him. Jacob sighed and watched her, before turning away, and getting the banana he had talked about. Ano came to him, and looked at Jasmine's expression.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 7:50 pm

Jasmine's eyes narrowed as she passed by but soon widened as she saw Ano looking at her. "Here." She said handing Jacob a banana and walked out to the car. She silently griped to herself as she ate in the car away from the two.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 10:41 pm

Jacob sighed and trudged out to the car. Ano followed and got in the back as Jacob got in the drivers. He started the car and looked at Jasmine. "You OK?" he asked, backing the car out of the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 10:44 pm

Jasmine forced a fake smile. "Yeah! Why wouldn't I be?" She asked pretending to be clueless.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 11:03 pm

Jacob smiled and began driving down the road. After a while, Ano noticed a slim black car following them. "Sir, someone seems to be trailing us." He said. Jacob checked the mirror. "I'll lose 'em." he confirmed and turned a corner. He turned another, down an ally, took a few other slips before coming upon a main highway. Traffic piled up.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 11:09 pm

Jasmine was too angry to notice. She fell asleep soon after he questioned her. Her head hit the window as he sped off. Little did they know, she wouldn't wake up.

OOC: Hahs I got bored so I addes something to spice things up
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 10:03 pm

Jacob growled and turned at an exit. He saw someone get out of their car and weave through, coming towards them. She jacked someone's car and sped after them. "Shit." he muttered. Jacob looked at Jasmine and noticed something. Suddenly, he grew whoozy. He picked out a sleep inducing dart jabbing into his back. He also noticed his phone was gone. Crap. Screw the hospital. I think our visit has gone on for to long. he thought and began speeding down the lane, turning sharply down an ally. It was too narrow, and the mirrors were stripped away, and the paint was scraped off. Jacob opened the sky window and got Ano and Jasmine out (Ano carrying Jazz) before he jumped out as well.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 10:53 pm

//I'm knocked out so just continue//
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 9:09 pm

Ano took Jasmine into the base. Bones was pretty surprised, but loaded them in an escape pod. Jacob looked back, as the girl speed walked towards them. "Get down and surrender." she said sternly. Jacob smirked and got down. "Sure, whatever." he said, but paused. "But first. Let's get something straight, " he said, and snapped his finger. Two men jumped down and tackled her. " Take her as our prisoner." he ordered, and went inside. Bones welcomed him, and loaded him in an escape pod as well.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 9:11 pm

//still dead lol not really//
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 7:43 pm

Bones shot the escape pods out, and they connected. Their rockets turned on and they flew towards the edge of the city. Suddenly, they were caught by a hovercraft, and brought in. Jacob got and welcomed the crew. "Hey, what's up, amigos?" he greeted, shaking theor hands. They smiled.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 7:46 pm

//lol don't mind me....I'm just in a coma ya know. Nothing to worry about//
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 7:24 pm

Jacob looked at Jasmine and sighed. 'She's still asleep? What if she's..? Jacob stopped the men and pointed to her. "Um... can you check on her, I think she might be in a coma or something'?" he asked. They nodded and carried her to the emergency room.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2015, 3:44 pm

//lol still in coma....so since when was his color green? //
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2015, 9:40 pm

((It was always green....))

Jacob sighed and sat down. Ano walked up to him. "Why didn't you go to the hospital?" the robot asked. Jacob sighed and looked at the place where Jasmine disappeared "Could've couldn't have I? Oh well... I don't know." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2015, 1:00 am

Jasmine twitched slightly. She could hear everything they were saying, but she couldn't move or open her eyes. She let the smallest, quietest breath out, so inaudible only a dog could hear. She inwardly sighed. This was gonna be a long night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Alternate Role Plays-
Jump to: