The watery depths of life - Page 1

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The watery depths of life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

Male Age : 25

The watery depths of life - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 4:08 pm

Turning to face her, he smiled softly and nodded. "Just thinking. Anyways...if we are going to stick together then I need to ask your opinion. What do you think about this place?" he let his eyes travel over the land before them, tail wagging slowly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2015, 7:26 pm

Burgdis looked over the land and ocean. She shrugged and looked at Luka. "I don't know. I mean i usually don't care, or notice but-.... its, great luka." She sputtered.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2015, 3:42 pm

Nodding, he turned and walked past her, tail brushing her ankles slowly before swinging back and forth. The male lifted his head and sniffed the air slowly, eyes blazing happily as the wind seemed to curl around him and ruffled his fur.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2015, 6:11 pm

Burgdis walked a bit out towards the water. She looed into it, as the waves crashed against the shore. "We should... find shelter." She said, and began to walk.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 11:29 am

A faint smile flickered across the males dark features. He turned to the female and nodded thoughtfully, "I don't understand how I could ever really be some one's friend. But I will do my best as your friend, if you wish to title me as such." he shook out his fur and perked his ears with bright eyes.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2015, 6:43 pm

Burgdis shrugged and past him, walking along the shore, until finding a cave a ways beneath her. There was a cliff, rocks leading down. It looked safe, so she hopped her way to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 11:35 am

Tagging along, he wagged his tail in the air and flicked his ears back and forth. He eyed the cave for a moment and sat, scanning the area around the cave quietly. His ears flickered back and forth, picking up the faint chirp of birds and smaller ground baring animals. He turned slowly, sniffing deeply and thoughtfully.

(By the way, I'm sorry for not posting like..all summer. I'm in school so I can answer more now.)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 8:36 pm

(Oh its ok, I was basically off the internet all summer too.)

(How about you just continue, I don't know what to put)
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2015, 12:16 pm

In the distance, thunder crashed and lightning flashed through the sky. The sudden change in weather surprised the male. Over to the extent that he jumped and curled his lips, a faint growl rumbling through his chest, his eyes darkened.

(Okay. Hey, can I add another wolf of mine? His name is Reithio.)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 5:56 pm

((yesh))

Burgdis jumped up, but it had just been a lightning flash. She turned back around to see a pitch black wolf, with red eyes. She stepped back, and lowered her ears, growling nervously. "Free me." he whispered hoarsely before being swept away by ashes. Burgdis stood wide eyed staring at the back of the small cave. The storm seemed to instantaneously stop.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/0c/fa/e5/0cfae5f4fbec5265e5b075bce6fa73a5.jpg

((This is just a character I made up a long long time ago, I don't have a forum cause its really just a spirit))
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2015, 2:38 pm

As the storm seemed to stop as suddenly as it had appeared, confusion lit the males eyes. He backed up and turned back towards the cave, pausing when his eyes scanned the female and registered the fear in her eyes and frowned, "Are you okay..?"

Far from the cave, a male vaulted over the edge of a sharp drop and plummeted. The wind whistled in his ears and ruffled pitch black fur. Dark grey eyes gleamed, then closed as he came close to the water. He fell, and when he resurfaced, he turned his head to smirk at a pack of dogs baying at the cliffs edge. Hunters roared in anger, and Reithio was gone. He ran without a care in the world, free without restriction or fear.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 3:40 pm

Burgdis grew hungry and decided to scout for something to eat. She found a few crabs, and picked them off easily. She ate half of them greedily, but made sure to spare the other three for Luka. She brought them back to the small cave and sniffed. It smelt like fire, and she saw a few ashes on the ground. It reminded her of the strange wolf/spirit.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2015, 11:52 am

Luka strolled around without really looking for anything. He stopped when a large black wolf loped forward and lifted his head. Lukas fur stood on end as he lowered his head and braved himself firmly in his spot.

Reithio loomed down at the other wolf with what could only be described as disgust. He sat gracefully back on his haunches and lifted his muzzle, letting out a low rumbling howl that lifted to a more harmonious and beautiful note. He ended his howl with a sigh and curled his lip down at the male below.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2015, 7:01 pm

Burgdis furrowed her brow after hearing an unfamiliar howl and the big female decided she'd see what was up. She walked over the deathly calm beach, as inky black water rolled in and out, but it wasn't comforting. She stopped when she thought she could see two rocks standing up, as fog shrouded the sand. Was that Luka? Yes, and another wolf. She stopped cold and growled. Then, raising her head she let out a monotone howl. The mist shrouded her and she had to strain to see the reaction of the new wolf. Her tone wasn't aggressive nor welcoming...it was just empty, like she had always initially been.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2015, 11:09 am

Luka lifted his head as a reaction to the females howl, his ears lifting and flicking toward where she stood, he frowned. His distraction was no good, while his attention was turned, he was tackled to the ground by a sudden weight. Paw's in his face and chest, Luka fell back with a vicious cry of rage and surprise.

Reithio had leapt, he had aimed clearly for the male and landed on him while aggressively raking his paws across the males face. Reithio took Luka's stunned cry as a vocal trophy, and then he turned and looked at the female with blazing eyes before smirking and vaulting off the male and disappearing into the nearby brush.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 12:03 am

Burgdis rolled her eyes at the two males. She watched the transaction with disinterest, her cold eyes staring at them. The black wolf looked at her and her cold eyes narrowed. To any normal wolf, the dead stare of hate was enough to send them running. The black wolf had jumped up fleeing in the bushes instead of fighting. Maybe he wanted her to follow him, as an ambush. She rolled her eyes again and trotted towards Luka. "For Lupas's sake, choose your fights more carefully, come on." she sighed in her shrewd cold voice, looking into his eyes. There was the same stare, just with less hate. Well, with no hate. "Are you hurt badly, or is it just a scratch?" she asked. She waited patiently, well boredly for his reply. Burgdis was tired from this night, and the turn of events was exhausting to keep up with.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2015, 11:10 am

The male stood up with a sharp huff and shook himself out quietly while turning his gaze to the bushes where the black wolf had disappeared into. He felt hurt, as though he had been underestimated and demanded a rematch to regain his pride. He took a determined step towards the bushes, ignoring the female behind him and curling his lips slowly. The wind picked up with a cold draw and forced the trees to creak and bend to its will.

Reithio had not gone far, but instead he sat on a slope just behind the pair of wolves, having circled back quickly and stood downwind from them. Their scents drifted into his nostrils with the sudden lift of wind action. Amusement flared through his chest at watching the other male step angrily in the direction of where he had been just a few moments before.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2015, 11:11 pm

Burgdis wasn't in the mood so she turned back to the ink black water. Mist and sea foam shrouded the bank. It looked as if you could walk on it. She turned back, and winced at her splayed foot. It was acting up again. Would she never get used to this paw? She twisted her leg so her paw would be more comfortable. Hackles raised, making her blue tinted body seem even bigger, as the pale moonlight shimmered around her. She looked around as the wind died down and sniffed in, nostrils flaring.

[b]9]"You're not thinking this through. I'm sure the coward will be back for more. He just left, that proves his esteem. Pounce and go. That's not a real fight. If he was a real wolf he would've finished the fight like he begun it. Let's just leave it at that."b] she whispered harshly so only Luka could hear.

Even though Burgdis loved a good dual, she was tired and survival was more important than honor to her. 'I must not understand the ways of a pack wolf.' she thought bitterly. She sniffed in again, and caught the scent of the black male.

[b]9]"He's waiting for you to walk into an ambush."b] she said lowly, almost as if she had growled at him. "Let me help. Two against one might not be Fair, but I don't really give a crap, I'm here to survive.What do you say? drive him out with brute force, or reasonably sleep on it, and feel good in the morning?" she asked in the same low growl that was hardly audible, but carried across to Luka.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2015, 11:13 am

Anger flashed across Luka, he turned and snorted sharply at her while walking away stiffly. Once again not answering her as he moved stiffly across the sloping ground towards the cave that they had once occupied. Wind ruffled his grey fur, and he stopped. He was not use to being to hostile, so serious. He sat and stared up at the sky, wondering what had happened to his once playful and careless demeanor. The clouds swirled, covering and uncovering the sun repeatedly, making the silver in his eyes more pronounced against the gold.

Reithio watched quietly with about as much emotion as a rock. Well, as much as you could see. Under the surface, he was boiling with mixed emotion. The urge to run, the urge to meet and greet the new wolves, the need to be see, and to communicate. Reithio lay down on his little incline, and watched Luka silently while flicking his ears quietly. He flicked his ears momentarily towards the female before turning his attention on her completely and narrowing his eyes curiously.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2015, 11:55 pm

Burgdis watched him go back to the cave, eyes narrowed. She was unsure how this had happened. 'Well...there goes my only friend.' wait friend? Did she really think of him like that? Burgdis decided to leave him alone and continued walking down the beach. She kept a weary eye on the shrubs and thick mesquite trees that would be a great hiding place. Sand dunes had begun to form now, and slowly up ahead she thought she could see millions of twinkling lights. She blinked and squinted. "What?" she asked herself out loud. All kinds of lights off in the distance; orange, blue...but mostly white.

Suddenly it dawned on her. Human cities. What else could it be? Burgdis remembered the hunter, the tree cutters... the constructors. Slowly she backed away, and loped back where she had come. The foggy night had cleared and the sun was rising in the air. She looked back into the shrubbery.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 2:35 pm

Turning, Luka frowned and lay down. He rolled over, stuck his paws straight into the sky and stared at them. He turned his head down, and stared at his back paws. He didn't move otherwise.

Reithio stood and followed the female, loosing interest in the suddenly very boring male. Wind rippled through the fur around his head, but he smiled and sat off to the side, watching the female. He showed no interest nor caution towards the human lights. He had no memories to fear of them, having never encountered them.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2015, 1:13 pm

Burgdis sniffed the air. She continued walking, a bit crooked because of her splayed paw. Burgdis was alert for any danger, mostly the black wolf. Burgdis could see the outline of the cave and sighed, turning around. Just as she did, she thought she saw a rustle in the brush. It wasn't even windy anymore. Dead silence followed, with nothing but the slow dull lullaby of the breaking waves.
she frowned and shook her fur. The sun was rising in the sky, just behind her, creating a halo almost. Burgdis looked around, slowly, scanning the land. She didn't move, sure that the wolf was still here.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 11:08 am

Still in silence, Luka stood and shook himself off. Dust and leaves floated listlessly to the ground, the male turned, and he began to run. Not away, but not to anything, either. He was aimless in his activity, only the urge to move and stretch his limbs was the cause of the sudden rapid movement.

Reithio crouched and slunk through the underbrush of the trees and foliage of where he was. His dark coat made for a perfect blending with the dark leaves. He placed his paws carefully, and made no sound save for the soft swish of his tail, and of his fur ruffling with his slow movement.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2016, 7:49 pm

Burgdis sat down and stared into the night, the trees where she was sure the wolf was. She turned away, still alert, yet curious. She stared off into the distant waves and watched as the sun rose sparkling red in the deep ocean water. Burgdis sighed at the salty breeze, and furrowed her brow in annoyance as seagulls awoke and flew in the sky, screeching. Soon Burgdis stretched out her limbs and looked towards the trees, deciding to look for the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2016, 11:36 am

Luka ran right past the female, his tail brushing over her muzzle as he vaulted off into the trees again and kept running. His fur waved smoothly in the wind, his eyes were alight with his old pup like humor, the clouds swirling overhead caught his eyes, the way the blue pierced the white occasionally to make a white blue swirly.

Reithio, distracted with staring at the male that had just ran past, brushed his nose with a tree branch and stumbled backwards. His face screwed into a mixture of confusion and surprise, the male huffed sharply and sneezed roughly. He sways momentarily, stunned at his very open display of carelessness and clumsiness. He forgot about the two wolves he had previously been watching with keen senses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life - Page 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The watery depths of life
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next