Tycser - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Tycser

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Skinning   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2008, 4:06 pm

The men knocked Aleu out and put her in another cage that was sealed in a log cabin not to far from where the mans camp was.She woke up with a major head ache.Aleu got up and rubbed her head with her paw to reveal a huge bump.She growled at the man with a knife,The man grumbled at her and raised the huge knife.Aleu gasped and beared her teeth and snarled.The man opened up the cage and had a bat in his other hand to knock her on the floor.Aleu ran out of the cage and jumped out the window shattering it to pieces.She cut her paw and limped away with a gashed foot.She ran as fast as she could but the man caught up with her in his car.The man had a gun and was about to shoot when..... affraid
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 25

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2008, 8:33 pm

(read the rules I play as hunters)
He hit a bump which knocked the gun out of his hands.He stopped to get the gun, as Aleu ran away.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 12:03 am

(alright)Aleu ran as fast as she could away from the hunter as possible but her leg slowed her down.But when Aleu thought that all hope was lost she ran into a cave and hid in there as the hunter passed her up.Aleu took a big sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Male Age : 31

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 12:19 am

"Finally! I've been looking all over for you! Where have you been? Running all around the world??" Tsuji appeared at the mouth of the cave. "Where have you been? By Fenris, you scared me to-" A pause. Tsuji turned away.

"I mean... I'm glad your okay."

Tsuji went inside the cave.

"You are okay, right?"
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 12:25 am

Aleu looked up and saw the wolf at the mouth of the cave."That stupid hunter locked me up and was going to skin me... affraid...Aleu then sat down and scratched her ear.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Good   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 12:28 am

Tsuji walked farther in, but kept his distance. "Well, I'm glad your alive. Those humans are merciless, and once they can get their hands on a pile of cash, they'll do anything. Anyway, aside from that, how'd you get free? Don't tell me your a magic wolf who can walk through steel..."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 12:30 am

"The man was getting ready to skin me and he opened the cage.And i took that chance to run but there was nowhere to go so i jumped threw the window and gashed my leg".Aleu looks at her paw and licks it.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Wound   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 12:42 am

"Wow." Tsuji came even closer to inspect Aleu's wound. "Thats a nasty cut. Can you walk?"

Why am I being so nice to her? Tsuji thought. I don't need her, she isn't my type, and I have other things to do. And yet, I can't help but feel sorry for her... This isn't like me...

"Maybe I should stay with you, until you know... You... feel..." Tsuji looked away. "better..." then Tsuji turned on her, and stared straight into her eyes. He couldn't help but notice the unusual pigmentation: blue eyes, on a wolf? "It's not that I care for you, or anything. It's just... Well! We're the last living wolves aside from a few here and there! If you die, thats one less wolf. And, even if *grumble grumble*..."

He noticed he was getting all worked up again. "Calm down, Tsuji. She didn't do anything." he thought to himself.

"DO you mind if I stay with YOU?"
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 12:51 am

Aleu put her ears down and looked at him and said"My paws fi- what did you say?"Then Aleu remebered that he said he asked to stay with her."I...Um......"Aleu didnt know what to say or think...She really never needed anybody with her but it didnt bothered her."Why did you ask to stay with me,You said that you were a loner?"Aleu sat there and looked at
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ideas?   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 1:02 am

"Hey! Don't go getting any ideas! I would stay with you until you were healthier, and you could get by on your own, and then I'd high-tail it outta here. I'm not a pet, and be sure as you're alive that I would never dream of staying with another wolf!"

Tsuji calmed down a bit.

"I got my own stories, my own history, and my own path to follow. You are that hare I eat along the path: enough to change me, but not enough to make an impact. And I'll be darned if you even changed me."

He sighed. "I'll follow my own path, and you can follow yours. All I'm asking is to help you for a few days until you can get better. I'm not asking for months, not even weeks. Heck, I'll be gone tomorrow if you want. But I don't want you to die, not for your sake as much as the sake of the wolf population. If conditions were normal, and wolves were still populous on the Earth, heck, you would be mincemeat in my eyes. But times have changed, and I can't risk you dieing."

Tsuji sat down and started to clean himself. "And anyways," he said between licks, "I don't have anything to do right now. Like you said, I'm a loner. I go where I want, which I can do now that there are less wolves."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 1:09 am

"I can manage on my own,I will be fine"Aleu started to limp out of the cave and into the wide open field.But then she turned and looked at him an said"As you said we have are seperate paths to go,You have your life and I have my life...But why are you so worried about if i die"?
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Facts   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 1:21 am

"Besides the fact that were a group of the fewest surviving wolves left on this Earth?

Tsuji smiled.

"Or maybe the fact that if you die, there's one less distraction for the humans to chase after. Really, though, I have my reasons. And they may or may not depend on you. Either way, I want you to survive. Even if you are a flea-bitten furball." Tsuji's smile got wider.

Tsuji's smile faded. "Either way, I don't think you should be on that leg, whether I'm helping you or not. It could get infected, or you could break it. Then you will be as good as dead, and it will be your fault. Last time I'm asking: you sure you don't want any help? You can barely walk on that leg, much less run and catch food. But, hey, it's your choice. If you got something worked out, then hasta la vista, I'm outta here. But if you change your mind.."

Tsuji sat down. Hey! I'm not in such a bad mood anymore, he thought. Maybe she doesn't need me after all. Ah well. It's her choice.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 1:26 am

Aleu sighed deeply and flatted her ears and sat down.Aleu thought about her paw."How could you disinfect it even if it did get infected how would you or i cure it,I dont want to some snack for some starving flea bag animal I dont want to die".Aleu shrugs and looks at the Tsuji
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Prevention   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 1:36 am

"Ah! Were talking knowledge now! Well, firstly, prevention is the best cure to anything. we can't let it get infected. So we need to compress it. Which is very hard, since we don't have all the tools the humans have. Also, there is a lack of items we could use as a cast of some sort. If we can keep bacteria out, then you should be good. Also, you shouldn't walk around on that leg a lot. Which means you can't hunt. But you have to get food somehow, I could hunt for you."

See what you got yourself into, Tsuji! Now you're becoming the good guy! Remember your goals? Your mission?

"Also, we would need water. That wouldn't be a problem since there is that stream that runs through this field."

You are going to lose sight of your goals, Tsuji! What have you been working towards ever since-

"And finally, you would need rest. Lots of rest. Which means we have to stay away from other disturbances. Like other wolves, other animals, and of course, humans."

Finally done, Tsuji sat down.

"If your leg does get infected, and by the length of that wound, I'm guessing that would be the end for you. Theres little I can do about infection. It would get to your heart, and you would flat line. Thats why you are better safe than sorry."

Now you've done it, Tsuji. Now there's no turning back.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 1:48 am

"I dont really like asking for help but i will make you an acception".Aleu then had a idea Idea .She limped over to the brush where she saw a few leaves that were like medicine for wounds.She grabbed a couple of them then went to a near by tree and scrapped someof the sap inside and put it on the leaves.She set them on her wound and grabbed a piece of broken bark and pushed the leaves down making them sick."I learned them from the in-..Aleu stopped and continued pressing down.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Helipng Aleu   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 2:03 am

"Then it is official! I'll help you get food, water, etc., and in exchange, I have something to do on my travels. Anyway, good work with the tree. I never knew that. Maybe I could learn something from you."

Tsuji went towards Aleu. "Does that hurt? Cuz it looks like it hurts. Anyway, I don't know about you, but I'm starving. And when I'm starving, I'm in a good mood, so I gotta eat so I can be good old Mr. Big Bad Wolf. First, we gotta find you some shelter, though. Know any conveniently placed holes in the ground big enough for two wolves near a stream with an abundant food supply and no near by disturbances, or am I going to have to dig one myself?"

I really am in a good mood, Tsuji thought. Heck, I can't remember the last time I was in a good mood! This feels great!
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 2:07 am

Aleu quietly laughed when Tsuji said Mr.Big Bad Wolf."*rolls eyes* How about we use that hole where we saw that hunter at,But maybe not cause he might return and set up some traps.How about we use this cave?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Location is the Cave   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 2:14 am

Tsuji left Aleu, and went to look at the cave. "It certainly was large enough to fit us both, not that I'm sleeping in here. There aren't very many distractions here, and this area is rich is rabbits and other small animals. Whereas we couldn't live off of it, it certainly is a start." Tsuji thought to himself.

He went back over to Aleu. "I think the cave is a great idea. I've looked it over, and it works fine! If I go to hunt, will you promise you will stay there? No scaring me. I mean it. There has already been enough mishaps with you so far." Tsuji smiled. "So let's stick with the cave. Once your done doing whatever you are doing with your paw, we can go in there, and I can catch us something to eat!"

Tsuji's stomach rumbled in agreement.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 2:18 am

"I am -""Nevermind*whimper*..."Aleu heads into the cave and sits down.Aleu's stomach rumbles and she holds it."That was my stomach,I guess i am hungry..."Aleu"Well,While your gone i will do..w/e..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: First Hunt   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 2:36 am

Okay then. I'm gonna go out now. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll bring something back..."

Tsuji walked out of the cave. "Heck, that might be my new home for a few days. Y' know, this might actually be fun." He thought.

"But don't you remember what your goal is?" Te realistic side of Tsuji's brain woke up. "Don't you remember what you are supposed to be doing?"

"..."

Just then, a sound came from Tsuji's left. He dropped down low and tried to see what it was.

There it was again! Except this time Tsuji could see it: a small white hare hiding in the taller grass.

Tsuji got as close as he could. Then he took a breath, leaped, and...

*Thunk* Tsuji landed hard on the ground, and the rabbit shot off in the opposite direction. "Wow. It's been a while since I've hunted alone. This won't be as easy as I hoped."

Tsuji had tried 3 more times to catch a mouse, a snake, and another bunny. He only caught the bunny, and that was by landing on it due to over shot. By the time it was too dark for him to recognize prey from grass, he had only got 2 rabbits, a mouse, and half of a gopher-like animal. He decided now would be a good time to get back to the cave.

"Aleu? I got food! Not very much food, but it's still food! Come get it before I decide to eat it all!"

Then he cut the kill: both rabbits and the mouse for Aleu, and the gopher thing for himself.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 2:57 am

Aleu walked over to where she saw Tsuji.She looked at the rabbits and the mouse.She licked her chops but before she ate she looked at Tsuji and said"Thank You Tsuji"and started to eat.When Aleu was done eating she sat down and wagged her tail in happiness.But then she looked outside to see a full moon.It was blood red and she just stared at it.Aleu limped over to the enterance and howled at the full moon.Then she stopped and adored the moon and said"This brings back sad memories of when I-"Aleu silenced once more and limped back to the food and sat there staring at the ground,she shed a single tear and layed down.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Male Age : 33

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 4:14 am

Tycser followed Tsuji the hole way cuz he needs some-one to protect him. He is young, and not very strong. He will try it one more time.... He hopes he will help him, or atleast stay with him until he is older. He enters the cave and sees two wolves. "Oh...Uhhh...Hello, sorry for following you but... I got no-were to go...And I was wondering if I could stay with you guys?" He asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 25

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 6:44 am

(Don't put smilies when you RP)
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 3:13 pm

Aleu raised her head and smelled the air.She saw the little wolf and growled even though she couldnt do anything about him."Who are you pup?Whatdo you want?"Aleu put her ears up and stared.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Again?   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 10:12 pm

"Aw! Pup! Why did ya have to follow me here?" Tsuji knew without looking who else was in the cave. "I thought I told you not to follow me!" He turned around. Sure enough, there was Tycser. "For the love of Fenris; do I have to take care of every wolf in existance?" Tsuji sat down. "You guys are gonna have me killing everything in this field! Speaking of which..." Tsuji started to eat his meal. "Don't tell me you came here", Tsuji said between bites, "to have me support you? Where's your parents, kid?" Tsuji finished his meal. "That was filling." Tsuji thought. "Why don't you go home and have some healthy wolves look after you? I mean, all we are is a lone, roaming wolf and a cripple." He winced at the last word, and looked apologetically at Aleu. "Sorry, pup, but I don't think I'll be able to catch enough for all three of us..." Tsuji went to lay down on the cold, stony floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tycser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tycser
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next