A Wandering Spirit

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A Wandering Spirit

Go down 
+2
Penman98
WildWind
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2008, 9:20 pm

Fae tripped as she walked along the path, small sticks and twigs stood in her path. She ducked her head as a branch covered her way. She closed her eyes and sighed, not seeing the branch in her path with a sharp part, she stepped on it. She flinced, but didn't yelp; She withstood the pain, and continued onward... Through the thicket, not knowing where shes going, or why. She stopped where she could see sunshine on the ground, she looked up to the sky and let a howl go past her jaw and into the sky; She let it kiss the heavens before the wind blew it away. She lowered her head and licked her lips, keeping them moist. She blinked a few times and continued through the woods.

As the sun set, the moon rose; Soon it was dark, and Fae still wandered. Her paw still bled, and she still walked, as if nothing was there. She tripped over another stick, but quickly got back on pace. She looked forward, her eyes began to adjust from the moonlight to the darkness, alowing her to see. She blinked a few pleasent times before they completely adjusted. She yawned slightly, it was late in the night. She saw the path ahead was a clear one. "Finally, a strait run..." She whispered, as she picked up her paws and began to run. Faint cries could be heard, but it didn't stop her; She just continued to run through the thicket, as if no sounds we're heard. At last, a cave; Only a few feet away. She made a quick stop, without one trip. She sniffed the air, making sure no predators live there. After she was sure it was safe, she licked her lips and walked to the entrance. She blinked a few times, adjusting to the even darker surrondings. She walked inside, looking about the cave before lying down. She moved her head onto her paws, falling asleep...
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 25

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2008, 9:29 pm

Another wolf poked his head in and whimpered.He pulled his head back and walked infront of the cave.He didn't know if any predators lved there.It was too dark to see Fae, so he howled.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
` pup

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2008, 9:41 pm

Night walked trought the forest until he caught the sent of blood he followed the scent untill he saw a trial of blood leading deep into the forest. he could that it was a wolves blood, guess someone got careless it isn't my problem he turnd away and took a few steps away from the blood and stopped but what if they are are in troble i wouldn't be able to get a good nights sleep with that on my mind Night shook his head and followed the blood to a cave.

Night stood at the entrance of the cave and looked around he slowly walked into the cave and saw a sleeping female, Night step a little closer to the female "hey are you ok you seem to be hurt"
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2008, 9:54 pm

Fade tried to step away but the branches crackled.He quietly gasped as he started to run, finally seeing they are only other wolves.He turned around and stopped.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2008, 5:09 pm

Fae lay there, asleep, but could smell the others come closer. She jumped to her defensive pose, only with her now-infected paw, a paw was held up. She growled, "I can handle myself, unlike those females who beg for another to protect themselves. And if you think I cannot, then we have a matter to settle, understood?" She growled, also hearing the other wolf running away. "He has a right to run, I've defeated much larger males than him."
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
` pup

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2008, 5:17 pm

Night growled at the female "would u calm down i didn't say u coudn't take care of your self i just followed the trail of blood you left behind, i thought syou might need some help" he looks at the the paw Fae is holding up "something wrong with your paw"
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2008, 5:33 pm

She looked at her paw pulling it forward and out, "just... A scratch, that's all." She set down her paw gently. Blood began pouring out, her sight becoming blurry. She licked her lips, keeping them moist and blinking her eyes slower and slower. Then, she just, collapsed on her side, the loss of blood made her black out, not to mention all the blood she lost on the way.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
` pup

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2008, 5:45 pm

Night ran over to the female and look at paw "just a scratch huh, looks like more then that" Night layed down beside Fae and began to lick the wounded paw she must have been running trough the forest with this injured paw the whole time
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2008, 8:03 pm

Fade heard one of them was hurt, so he turned back to assist them both.He saw the wounded paw, so he found some water to help it.He gently rubbed some on.He went back and found healing herbs.He gave them to her, hoping she would get better.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2008, 8:00 pm

As the moon set, the sun awoke from it's slumber, creating the start of a new day.

Fae awoke, blinking her eyes slowly, seeing the two wolves she walked out of the cave, and into the sunshine. She jumped up onto a rock in the sun, laying her head upon her fore paws. "What a lovely day..." She muffed under her breath, saying so any louder would cause the males to think of her as weak. She lifted her bloody paw, it wasn't as swollen, but still, it was... Swollen. She licked it gently, surely she wanted it to hurt no more. But it was still a bit sore, and she wishes to stay off of it. She looked to the sky, whispering almost silently, "mother... Why did you have to leave me to fend for myself as a young, young pup?" She sighed slightly, but quickly smiled, it was a beautiful morning, full of blooming flowers, and dancing butterflies. And one landed onto her nose, she gigled slightly, it was her happiest time she'd ever had in her life.
Back to top Go down

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Shade's Introduction   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2008, 9:24 pm

Shade ran through the thick forest after the deer was hunting.

"I... Cannot... Miss... This... One," panted the dark wolf. Shade was desperate for food to have been hunting during the day. He hadn't eaten in days and the cuts on his paws were not helping.

The deer was running faster than Shade, but he was determined to catch this meal. "Almost... There," he panted. "Just... A little... Closer," but he stopped and stood still. After a second or two, he collapsed from hunger and blood loss. Through a small clearing in the trees, he could see a female wolf laying on a rock in the sunlight. He let out a small howl to get her attention and fell unconscious. The last thing the he thought was of his shame from requiring help, (Especially a female's), and not being able to catch his meal.

OOC: This is my first time actually roleplaying, so it may not be so great.

Last edited by Soul Hunter on May 19th 2008, 9:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
` pup

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 7:31 pm

Night awoken from the the faint sound of a wolf's howl he lifted his and looked around he saw the male wolf but not the female. he picked himselvf up and walked out side the den and saw the female standing on a rock. Night walked up behind the female "you know you shouldn't be moving around just yet you paw isn't completely healed yet"
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 7:56 pm

(Not bad SoulHunter!)

She twitched her ear, hearing the other wolf call for help. She rolled her eyes and ignored Night's words, and instead ran to help the wolf. She limped slightly, holding her paw up, but was still quick to get to him. She stopped at his side, looking carfully at him, checking for wounds. She finished looking over him, with the knowledge that he has many wounds on his paws. She gently grabed him by his scruff, making sure her teeth didn't sink through his skin. She dropped him inside the cave, turned around and limped to the rock she layed on. She jumped up onto to it, and layed her head on her paws. She turned her eyes to him, with her head still forward. "You know, if you we're me, you would know why I did that and why I'm doing this. But your not, so I don't expect you to understand." She rolled her eyes forward again, her happiest moment seemed to had lasted only a couple of minutes. Oh how she wished to have more time, oh how she wished it.
Back to top Go down

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Shade's Awakening   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 9:47 pm

Shade awoke suddenly and found himself in a cave. He was still drowsy and felt very weak, but he was awake. He knew that if he didn't find food and take care of this wound soon, he would fall unconscious again and possibly die. He then saw the other wolves.

Shade lay there, thinking over his situation. His paws were cut, he was starving, he was tired and he was in a cave with two strange male wolves and a female outside sitting on a rock. Shade sighed and admitted to himself that he needed help. He walked up to the brown wolf, hiding his pain, and spoke.

"Hey. Who are you all? I loathe asking, but might I stay with you for a few days while my paw heals?" He showed the wolf one of his paws to show what he meant.

OOC:
@ Penman98: What color is your wolf's pelt? Also, how long is a day/night cycle in-game?
@ WildWind: Thanks. I write short stories in (some of) my spare time, but I hope to improve my skill by roleplaying here.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2008, 7:00 am

(My Wolf, Fade, is black.One day in RP means you have to do this:~NEXT WEEK~or~NEXT DAY~or '2 weeks later'.)
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2008, 5:57 pm

Fae flicked her ear to Shade, "what would you want of my name? Pfft, Fae, Fae is my name," she said as she turned her head to him. "Pfft, I don't care, if it wasen't for this wolf's concerns I would be off at the lagoon nearby. So I don't care whether you stay or not, as long as you stay out of my way," She replied, looking in the direction to Waterfall Lagoon. 'What am I thinking? That wolf isn't in command of me, pfft. I'll go anyways.' Fae jumped down from the rock heading towards Waterfall Lagoon, limping slightly, blood still dripping from her paw. She stopped a while away, panting hard. The loss of so much blood and having to work harder to walk made her tired quickly.
Back to top Go down

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Shade   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2008, 6:17 pm

Shade saw the female limp away and noticed her paw. He knew that he and she could not hunt for themselves and had to stay with other wolves until they healed. So, he ran after her. When he was by her side, he spoke.

"Your wound looks severe. You need to stay with the others back in the cave and rest until you are healed." He began to fight with Fae and pulled he back towards the cave, careful not to break the skin causing more blood loss.

What do I care if she dies? Shade thought to himself. The less wolves, the better. More prey, easier catches, easier to hide. But on the other hand, more danger from hunters, no help when I'm wounded. So many things to consider. He came out of thought when he felt a sudden sharp pain in his paws.

He spoke again, between his teeth. "I can see you don't like being pushed around, but think realistically. What will happen if you leave with that wound? You will die from hunger or blood loss. If you stay here? You have a greater chance to live, but you have to trust the others."
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
` pup

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2008, 5:38 pm

Night called out to Fae "would you stop being so hard headed i'm only trying to help you " Nigth growled to himself "this is why i dislike being around other wolves i should have just left her the way she was"
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2008, 9:56 pm

'Why do they just keep on pestering me? I would be just fine on my own, and especially without they're help.' "As I've told the wolf outside, underestimating me is a terrible mistake!" Fae growled at him, picking herself up off of the ground. "If it wasn't for you needing assistance, I'd be happily planted on that rock over there, enjoying the morning!" She nodded to her words, trotting outside a bit, but stopping at the cave entrance. "And if you knew anything of my life, even a morsel, you would know why I trust no one and press onward no matter what, even if I am badly injured or weak." She whispered to him, walking outside into the afternoon sunlight. She jumped onto the rock she'd been lying on all morning, but didn't lye down, or even sit. Instead she stood there, staring at the path leading to the beautiful lagoon not to far away.

Fae let out a gentle sigh, with her head lowered and her ears flattened against her skull. Her eyes gleaming in the reflection of the sun. Her darkened pelt, seemingly much brighter in the sunlight. She let out another low sigh before lying onto the rock. She moved her head onto her fore paws, almost falling asleep. She flicked her tail, blinked a few times and licked her lips. She let out another gentle sigh, only seemingly louder than the previous two and closed her eyes, but didn't go to sleep.
Back to top Go down

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2008, 10:08 pm

Shade followed Fae to the rock. "Why are you so stubborn?" Shade asked her. He sat, looking at Fae.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2008, 10:17 pm

Fae's ear twitched to the side as he spoke to her, such words seemed to pass through her, but this time they stayed. "And what would you wish to know of it? There are many reasons, all of which untold to others but myself," She answered, only turning her eyes towards him, all the while opening them. "And that is only because others never wish to know, now, what would you like to hear of first?"
Back to top Go down

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2008, 10:34 pm

Why do I care? Shade thought to himself. I should just walk away, now. But he couldn't bring himself to stand up.

"The answer to my question: Why are you so stubborn?" Shade lay down, ready to listen to a long story.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2008, 10:44 pm

Fae perked up her ears and sat up facing towards him with her entire body. "Alright, now, when I was but a young pup, my mother left me alone in the middle of the woods, taking off afterwards. I was left to fend for myself that day, and from that day forward. A few moons later I found a male wolf, he took me in. But he beat me badly every morning and every night. The only thing good that came of him was that he taught me how to hunt. I ran away, and found many wolves who betrayed or beat me. They underestimated me deeply, and I was helpless until I became older. By now I've killed two males, and badly injured another five. And that, is why I am so 'stubborn'."
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2008, 7:39 am

Fade was staring at them all, wondering what to do.Finally he thought it would help to just get a meal for them.He ran off, only to come back with a deer calf.
Back to top Go down

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2008, 11:11 am

Shade listened to Fae's tale intently.

He waited for a moment before speaking. "So now, because of this, do you not trust others, or do you just wish to be respected and have your capabilities recognized.?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Wandering Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Wandering Spirit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next