Bonjour!(Hello) I am Courage-To-Love

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Bonjour!(Hello) I am Courage-To-Love Empty
PostSubject: Bonjour!(Hello) I am Courage-To-Love   Bonjour!(Hello) I am Courage-To-Love Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2009, 1:10 pm

Hello my name is Ireen.I love nature,animals,and relaxing.If I am not on the computer I am outside.Rain,Sleet,Snow,Hail,or whatever..I will be outside.I am usually in the forest in my backyard or riding my horse Courage! :) I am an all around friendly person,being apart of 4-H and liveing in Kentucky.I am a country gal inlove with wolves and horses.This site looks promising and I hope to have a fun time here.

Bonjour!(Hello) I am Courage-To-Love M092%20on%20my%20horse
My mom on JackJack!!We were out trail riding. ^^
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour!(Hello) I am Courage-To-Love   Bonjour!(Hello) I am Courage-To-Love Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2009, 4:17 pm

Hi Ireen!I'm Pen, PM,PM98,penman98,penman,etc.

I'm the admin here, you can ask anyone for help though!I'd be a country guy, but I live in the city... tongue

I have nowhere to run, go,etc. so I'm almost always at school, asleep, or on the computer.Yah know, people will call you by username, not by real name.So there's not really a point unless you just want it to be out there.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Heya!   Bonjour!(Hello) I am Courage-To-Love Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2009, 4:28 pm

Hello, Courage! I'm Tsuji! Great to have some new members!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour!(Hello) I am Courage-To-Love   Bonjour!(Hello) I am Courage-To-Love Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2009, 8:11 pm

Hello Penman,and Tsuji!That's great that there are other country folk here too.Awesome!Nice to meet y'all.I hope to have a sweet time on here.

~Courage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour!(Hello) I am Courage-To-Love   Bonjour!(Hello) I am Courage-To-Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1