King of the Hill

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

King of the Hill

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Malamute
` pup

Male Location : Savoring the flavor of fresh caribou...

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2009, 10:25 pm

This game is pretty simple, and if you've already played "Attack the person below you" it's sort of like that. The different part is that you have to get the person above you to get off the hill so you can be King.

Example:
Quote :
Player A: I'm the King of the Hill!
Player B: I tackle Player A and he falls off. My hill!
Player C: I summon zombie Nazi planes to bombard Player B. I'm King!
Player A: I throw a pie at Player C and he trips. The hill belongs to me.

And so on, and so on.
Be creative!
But remember, no blood or gore - what Player C did above is acceptable, because he doesn't say "A bunch of zombie Nazi soldiers shoot down Player B sending blood all around."

You get the idea?

Good, 'cause I start and
I'm king!
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 25

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2009, 2:26 pm

I do the death stare at Malamute.He passes out and rolls off the hill. mine!
Back to top Go down
Malamute
` pup

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2009, 5:38 pm

I create a stampede of elephant and you run away to save yourself. MINE! king
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2009, 7:52 am

Fade the wolf jumps and attacks you.MINE.

king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king
Back to top Go down
Malamute
` pup

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2009, 11:14 am

I catch a cold. Then I poke you and you run off to find your antibacterial. MINE! king
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 7:33 am

Ganna summons the Warriors (cats) to come and scratch you up. You go look for bandaids. NO! MY HILL.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 8:13 am

I just walk up and stand on the hill. I bump Ganna23 off. stpatty Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil What a Face What a Face What a Face :) :) :) :D :D :D :o :o :o king queen king queen king king king king king
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 5:43 pm

Ganna turns into a Rampardos (pokemon) and uses Zen Headbutt. MINE!
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 12:30 pm

I stick dynamite at the hill foot.It explodes and the middle collapses.Rampardos falls to the bottom. king
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 5:28 pm

I get Charizard (pokemon) and he eats the dynamite and flys Pen away.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 1:32 pm

MWolfs jumps on Ganna23's head and jumps on the hill.Mone queen
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 5:02 pm

Ganna grows and grows and grows until she had a 10 pack. She roared and knocked everyone off the hill, making someone's tooth come out.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 7:21 pm

O_o...WHAT? OH NO U DIDN'T :P

MWolfs grows until she is the size of Mount Everest and stomps on the ground until she knocks everyone down.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 12:33 pm

I poke the thingy in the stomach, making it drop me at the top of the hill.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 3:27 pm

Ganna grows a shield around her so no one can get her off the hill. Anyone who touches it, gets cut in half except me. So the giant person dropped her. :P
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2009, 1:22 pm

PEN HAS THE POWER TO BAN YOU FROM ZE HILLLLLLLLLLLLLIEE O.o king
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 12:35 am

GANNA HAS THE POWER TO BAN THE PERSON WHOS BANNING THE PERSON ON ZE HILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! O.o king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of the Hill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: General Discussion :: Forum Games-
Jump to: