New Beginnings - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

New Beginnings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KiaraLioness1
` pup

KiaraLioness1

New Beginnings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 2:28 pm

Jasmine turned around to face Electra. "Yes. Actually, the bear attacked because it was protecting bear cubs." she answered. Aleu piped up now. "How did it happen?" "A grizzly got me and Tsuji. It attacked because it was protecting bear cubs." Jasmine repeated.
"Oh. I see." Electra said, understanding. Looking back at the limp wounded figure of the brute called Tsuji, "He won't last long out in the open like this." Electra told the two she-wolves. "He could stay at my camp. He'd be safe there and could stay there until his wounds heal."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 2:38 pm

Aleu looked to Electra."I don't know if I should come..I am the Alpha of Grey Tail Clan,but..I have resided from my post."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 2:44 pm

"Oh I see." Electra said. She looked at Tsuji then added, "He won't last long in the open like this." "He could stay at my camp. He'd besafe there until his wounds heal. Electra added again. "I don't know if I should come. I am the Alpha of Grey Tail Clan, but I have resided from my post." Aleu said. "I'll come." Jasmine said. "So should we wait for him to get up or should we carry him?" Jasmine asked looking at Tsuji.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 2:50 pm

Aleu stopped for a minute,she paused."I'll come.I haven't seen him in a long time.So it wouldn't hurt to catch up on what has happened..."SHe zoned out,her eyes narrowed for a minute.She looked back to Tsuji,nudging him with her paw."Wake up..."She murmered softly.
Back to top Go down
KiaraLioness1
` pup

KiaraLioness1

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 3:21 pm

Electra waited for a response. Aleu looked at her saying, "I don't know if I should come.... Iam the Alpha of Grey Tail Clan, but... I have resided from my post." Electra considered this for a moment. Having another pack's alpha in her camp? But they were allies. "I'll come." said Jasmine. "So should we wait for him to get up or should we carry him?" Jasmine added, looking at Tsuji. Aleu spoke now. "I'll come. I haven't seen him in a long time. So it wouldn't hurt to catch up on what has happened..." Electra saw her eyes narrow for a minute. Electra watched as Aleu looked back to Tsuji, nudging him with a paw. "Wake up..." she murmured softly. "No don't wake him!" Electra exclaimed. "If he tries to walk he might collapse and get even worse. We should carry him." Electra went to the other side of Tsuji. She knelt down and picked him up fractionally by his scruff. With the help of Jasmine and Aleu, she managed to get him off the ground. Electra led them towards the camp. She sniffed the air occasionally, checking for any signs of the bear that had attacked Tsuji and Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 3:24 pm

Aleu sighed for a minute and then continued along with Electra and Jasmine.She slid one of Tsuji's forelegs on her shoulder and walked along with Jasmine and Electra.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 8:41 pm

Jasmine carried Tsuji's back legs and slightly under him. With a grunt, she managed to move with her buddies towards Electra's pack. Jamine wobbled and almost fell, but she still carried Tsuji. "This guy is heavy." Jasmine complained. Her shoulders ached. Her stomach lurched.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Finals...   New Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 11:05 pm

[~]OOC: Hey guys. I can post now, but I had to get off last night. I have finals for the next three days, so I'll try to post at lunch during school, but I don't know how often I'll be able to get on... Sorry all... XP[~]

Tsuji heard voices outside of his head, but they didn't make any sense. He was finally awake, but not completely conscious. He mostly recognized one voice, that of Jasmine, and one other voice, a soft, kind voice. But another animal was also there, one whose voice was he had never heard before. It sounded female, and kind, so he wasn't worried.

Tsuji tried to wake himself, but something kept him unconscious - some force wouldn't let him move. What was especially bad was that he could still feel his wounds he endured from the bear, but he couldn't walk them off, or go anywhere to escape his pain. "I wonder if I'm dead. Maybe this is death." He pondered. He didn't think so, but he wasn't concerned, either. Other thoughts danced around in his head until, with a sudden jolt, he felt himself moving. "Wha-" He thought himself, but his jaw didn't move. "Whats happening?" He no longer felt the ground underneath him, but instead, the strange feeling of fur on fur. And then, upon contact, he knew. He knew who the second wolf was - the one who was so familiar, but also so mysterious.

"Aleu" He finally remembered the brown wolf with whom he lived for so long, before he left her and... and Tycer. And the other wolf, Fade. Suddenly, he remembered everything. The trees that killed the wolves. The hunters that tried to kill them all. The dreams he had in the middle of the night about a lost pup that stopped without warning, and how he gave up that quest. "Aleu!" He tried to yell, tried to get her attention, but to no avail. No matter how he tried, he couldn't wake.

Suddenly, a voice spoke to him, the same voice of the wolf that met him in his dreams just minutes ago. "Silence. Be still, and do not try to wake. You are injured, and should you gain consciousness soon, you will die from shock." It paused. "Three wolves are taking you somewhere safe. Relax, and let them. Do not be afraid."

Tsuji stopped. "Where? And why?" Tsuji said in his head. But the voice had gone.

[~]OOC: See you guys tomorrow! [~]
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 3:45 pm

Letting her tongue lolly out of her mouth she seemed tired.But she was used to this,she had carried injured pack mates to the den.Rememberance of how she had split ways with her friends,so long ago.Back in the cave where she spent moons with them,Tyscer and Tsuji her first welcoming friends away from the pack.The first was Tsuji,a stubborn male that she could see had a heart,and Tyscer a now fully grown male matured by trial and error,her second friend.Aleu paused for a minute,she could feel a slight flicker of movement from Tsuji but gradually it faded away,but she swore she could feel his muscles become tense as if trying to scream out a name to a familair face.Maybe it was in her mind,or he just couldn't move or talk.He was always very mysterious to her with an unkown history.
Sighing to herself,she saw a cave under a waterfall.
"How about there?"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 6:47 pm

"How about there?" Aleu suggested. Jasmine nodded. She had gotten an headache. "Anywhere would do!" Jasmine said. Jasmine collapsed, gasping for air. Tsuji's back legs dropped. "Oops. Sorry guys." Jasmine said, finally getting up.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 7:16 pm

Pausing for a minute,Aleu noticed that Jasmine had collapsed from Tsuji's wait."He doesn't weigh that much."She said lowly before heading in the direction of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 7:20 pm

"I just am tired." Jasmine said, thinking about what to say. Jasmine ran up and continued to carry Tsuji. The other two wolves weren't watching her. They had their backs turned. Jasmine pretended to be helping. "Wow. Yep he weighs a bit. I didn't notice earlier." Jasmine said. In case they turned around, Jasmine quickly said, "Keep your eyes on the road or Tsuji might hurt himself." Jasmine said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 7:29 pm

Panting a bit,she finally made it past some pretty slick and slippery rocks and into the cave.They would be safe for now,and the waterfall and roar of the falls would hide there scents and any creatures from hearing them.So she gently set him down.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 7:41 pm

Setting him down, along with Aleu and Electra, she couldn't take it anymore. "OH MY GOSH! WE SHOOK HIM AND CARRIED HIM ALL THE WAY HERE AND HE'S STILL NOT MOVING OR WAKING UP!" Jasmine yelled. Her eyes were flaring with anger. "I finally got that off my chest." Jasmine sighed.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 8:01 pm

Thinking for a minute,Aleu turned to a half crazed Jasmine as she yelled at the top of your lungs."I felt him move.He's fine."She looked to him."He's strong.Lets give him some times."She sighed.As she became worried.He couldn't die on us,not here not now...
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 8:11 pm

"I felt him move. He's fine." Aleu said. That sort of calmed Jasmine down. "He's strong. Lets give him some times." Aleu said. She sighed. Jasmine thought, "He should be awake right now...."

Last edited by Ganna23 on June 2nd 2009, 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KiaraLioness1
` pup

KiaraLioness1

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 8:33 pm

[ooc: sorry i took so long to respond]

"This guy is heavy" Electra heard Jasmine complain. Electra felt Tsuji tense as if bracing himself. It faded away just as quickly as it had started. Electra didn't feel like talking when Aleu spoke. "How about there?" Aleu suggested. It was a cave under the waterfall. "Anywhere would do!" Jasmine replied just before collapsing under Tsuji's weight. He doesn't weight that much Electra thought. Aleu must have been thinking the same thing since Electra heard her mutter "He doesn't weigh that much." before heading in the direction of the cave. Electra helped Aleu bear Tsuji's dead weight over the slick rocks. "I just am tired." Jasmine blurted out. Electra ignored her excuse. "Wow. Yep he weighs a bit. I didn't notice earlier." Electra rolled her eyes in irritation. Quickly Jasmine added "Keep your eyes ont the road or Tsuji might hurt himself.' Electra was boiling inside. Was Jasimne usually this iritating? Her advice was good though. The she-wolves had reached the cave with their burden without a hitch. Aleu and Electra genly laid Tsuji down on the cool cave floor. "OH MY GOSH! WE SHOOK HIM AND CARRIED HIM ALL THE WAY HERE AND HE'S STILL NOT MOVING OR WAKING UP!" Jasmine yelled. Electra was slightly startled by Jasmine's outburst. Electra looked at Jasmine, and saw her eyes flare with anger. "I finally got that off my chest" Jasmine added with a sigh. Electra had reached her breaking point. She stood up and looked Jasmine full in the face, freezing the she wolf with a icy blue stare. "Will you shut up already? Youv'e done nothing but complain and make up excuses we started carrying Tsuji." she said in a steely, cold voice. Electra stayed there, staring straight into Jasmine's eyes. They were wide with fear and shock. Electra's stare didn't leave Jasmine's face until the fae lay down, her eyes looking down on the floor. Electra sat back down in her spot, feeling better after getting her irritation out.

[ooc:Sorry if Electra seems kinda mean. I'm just irked right now.]
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 8:58 pm

OOC:That is ok

Looking around,spotting the surrounding area as she scented it.There seemed to be no presence near that would harm them until she heard Electra,the new female wolf that had helped her carry Tsuji,outburst at Jasmine,the lone female wolf with odd markings.Rolling her eyes,she growled to herself.I wish they would both shut up..Maybe Tsuji just wants to sleep alittle longer in peace before waking up and dealing with these two hot heads...Geez..they'll scare ever piece of prey from here to the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 8:27 am

(OOC:No. It's funny!)

"Will you shut up already? You've done nothing but complain and make up excuses we started carrying Tsuji." Electra said. Jasmine was completely fine by that. She hung her tongue and said, "Okie Dokie!" She knew if she was going to say something rude, it would make the situation much worse. "But he is a male wolf. He's heavy." Jasmine mumbled under her breath.

Last edited by Ganna23 on June 2nd 2009, 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 4:00 pm

Tsuji stirred. "Grmphen Strudlen Grakpf" He mumbled, and turned over on his other side. His leg twitched, and he snarled, then relaxed his whole body. He slowly came back into consciousness. "Where am-" He tried to stand up, but his legs were weak underneath him. He was still hungry after his encounter with the bear, and his energy was still very low after his fitful rest. "Hello?" He said, and opened his eyes.

In front of him, he could see three female wolves, who were looking back at him expectantly. "Hello...? Do I know you..." Then he remembered. "Jasmine!" Forgetting his hunger and exhaustion, he tried to stand up again, but fell to the ground. "Oof!" He looked up again. "Jasmine!"

And then he saw the wolf standing next to Jasmine, and a memory from his dream came again. "Aleu!" He yelled so loudly, the walls of the cave echoed. He almost tried to stand up yet AGAIN, but thought better of it. He couldn't be happier!

And then, the wolf that he didn't know. He finished staring at Aleu, the thought of Oh my god she's still alive finished running through his head, and he looked at the newcomer. A grey wolf who didn't appear to be unkind. He didn't say anything as he stared at the wolf with whom he was unfamiliar.

[~]OoC: Hey guys. Sorry about the post. I know it sounds odd, but it was rushed. TECHNICALLY, I'm not even supposed to be on WL right now... I should be studying for finals... But I didn't want to leave the story hanging until tomorrow. [~]
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 4:17 pm

Aleu was staring at the wall,her orbs hung low as she was almost faint.Tiredness washed over her like pouring rain,but yet she stayed awake longer.But suddenly,the wolf she knew as Tsuji began to stir.It was like he had just gotten struck by lightning and survived.She never saw him so pepped up.He lept to his feet yelled Jasmine.Leaping to her paws,she trotted over as he shouted "Aleu!"So loud it echoed almost shaking the cave.Eyes wide with excitement,she smiled happily to him.Her eyes glowed with happiness she almost lept for joy.He wasn't dead!Looking down to the tuckered out Tsuji,as he lay on the floor.She leaned forward and touched noses,smiling happily letting a giggle come from her.
Back to top Go down
KiaraLioness1
` pup

KiaraLioness1

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 4:53 pm

Electra hear a mumble off to her left. Looking over she saw Tsuji stir at last. She padded over to him,and sat just a few feet away. His body was in spasms now, his maw contorted in a snarl breifly, then his whole body relaxed. "Where am-" Tsuji muttered. Electra watched his attempts to get up. "Hello?" Tsuji said, and opened his eyes. Electra ears perked now that Tsuji was fully awake. She sensed Aleu and Jasmine come near, looking at Tsuji expectanly.

"Hello...? Do I know you..." Tsuji asked grogily. Alook of recognition flashed across his face. "Jasmine!" He exclaimed, trying to get up again, but fell. "Oof!" he grunted before looking up again. "Jasmine" Tsuji repeated. He looked over to Aleu now. "Aleu!" He yelled loudly making the cave echo his cry. Aleu turned her head around, and laughed good-naturedly at Tsuji before touching noses with him. Electra was softened by the male's happy expression at seeing two familiar faces. Tsuji's gaze was on her now, staring at her face and not saying anything. "Hello Tsuji. You've finally woke up. My name's Electra." She told him, in a gentle voice.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 4:54 pm

Jasmine was looking at Tsuji. Then he mumbled some weird words. Tsuji opened his eyes and said. "Where am-" He paused. "Hello?" "Hello....? Do I know you?....? He asked as if he had amnesia. Jasmine inched forward. She looked at Tsuji. "Tsuji?" "Jasmine!" He yelled in my face. "Ok....Wow. Wasn't expecting that." Jasmine said, twisting and moving her head. In excitement, Tsuji tried to get up. But he fell back down. "Oof." "Jasmine!" He said again, somewhat hurting her ears again. Jasmine banged her head on the wall. "Ouchie. Ouchie." Jasmine started. "Aleu!" Tsuji yelled again. "OUCH! COME ON!" Jasmine screamed. Tsuji tried to get up AGAIN. He looked at Electra. Jasmine covered her ears, expecting him to yell, "Electra!" "Hello Tsuji. You've finally woke up. My name's Electra." Electra said. Jasmine stopped covering her ears. Jasmine tried to help him up. "C'mon guys. Let's help him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2