A frozen noon

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A frozen noon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

Female Age : 28

A frozen noon Empty
PostSubject: A frozen noon   A frozen noon Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2009, 12:12 pm

Spottedstar sat back against a tree.Her brother Lupus, who she convinced to stay sat next to her mumbling about the weather.Spottedfire just smiled.She got up and stretched."The only reason your freezing is because your too lazy to move."She reminded him.

"NO!"Lupus complained."The only reason I'm freezing is because you always have to stay solo and bring me along with you to f-f-f-f-f-freezing and hot, and wet, and dry places!And the only reason i'm not moving is because you hurt my paw!"He shouted.Unaware of what might be lurking somewhere.

Spottedstar laughed teasingly at her brother.It's your fault for not listening to me.Now shut your trap and get some rest to heal your paw."She said camly, more aware then he.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

A frozen noon Empty
PostSubject: Re: A frozen noon   A frozen noon Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2009, 10:22 pm

Yawning, looking for a place to stay, Jasmine creeped around. She sniffed the air and followed the scent. Two wolves. That led her towards her friend, Spottedfire. "Hey Spottedfire!" She said, excitedly. "Hey, Lupus." She nodded at him.
Back to top Go down

A frozen noon
Page 1 of 1