Allo.

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Allo.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Allo. Empty
PostSubject: Allo.   Allo. Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2009, 10:07 pm

Well, since I'm bored and have nothing more to do at the moment, I guess I'll introduce myself, seeing as I haven't done so already. =P My name is Rachel, I'm a 15 year old girl living in a boring town in Oklahoma. Nothing much to do here, but I just loooove going to the movies. ^^ I'm not your average girl; I hate shopping, trying on clothes, getting my hair done, and all of that jazz. Instead, I'd much rather be left alone, doing whatever. I don't like going out places except on some rare occasions when I actually /want/ to do something. Again, movies is the main thing I go out for =P Music is a huge thing in my life; I find comfort in the songs I listen to, which just happen to accumulate to the side of Rock more than anything else. I'd list the bands I listen to, but that'd take forever, so I'm not gonna. :B

I'm a Sophomore in Highschool, and if you by any chance don't know what a Sophomore is, it simply means that I'm in the 10th grade. I have no sisters, but I have an 18 year old brother who I look up to, though have little contact with at all. It's thanks to him that I'm here now. Otherwise I'd be totally oblivious to the internet and video games and such =P My fursona's name is Twilight (named after the time of day, not the freaking book), but I'm afraid I'm not going to use her on this site. ^^' She needs a personality adjustment before I can finally use her again.

Friends mean a lot to me. Friends are easy to make, but best friends are the ones you've gotta earn. Thankfully, I have three best friends in real life who I consider to be my sisters. I'd trust every one of them with my life. I love each and every one of them exactly the way they are, and I know they feel the same way for me. I often find myself confiding in them if I'm faced with a tough bump in my life, and they're always there at my side to help me. Aside from real life, I have the best friends anyone on the internet could wish for. I'm not going to name them, you know who you are. I love all you guys <333 Special thanks to WW for getting me started in RP in the first place. WW, if I never gave you those pictures and joined FF cause I felt bad about it, I wouldn't be here now xD I'd still be writing one-liners like back in the old days :3 *Huggles*

My likes includeeeeee:
  • MUSIC.
  • MOVIES.
  • Reading
  • Video games
  • Anything internet-related (RP 8D)
  • Animals
  • Nightmare Before Christmas stuffs (Jack Skellington fan here <333)
  • The color blue :B
  • My friends <3333

Dislikes areeeee:
  • Shopping
  • Being alone in public
  • People constantly nagging me to do something
  • Arrogant and self-absorbed people
  • People who "rub it in your face" when they've done something good
  • People who use unneeded exclamation points or question marks in great number

Fears:
  • Spiders
  • Heights
  • Clowns *Shudder*
  • Sharks

Favorites:
  • Favorite instrument is the clarinet
  • Favorite color is any shade of blue
  • Favorite food is (chicken) alfredo
  • Favorite class is English
  • Favorite band (currently) is Breaking Benjamin.
  • Favorite animal (obviously) is the wolf

Talents:
  • I can play the clarinet, as well as the piano, though not as well
  • I'm part of the marching band at school, if that counts for anything
  • ... Quoting Spongebob. Dude, like, seriously. Spongebob.

Pet Peeves:
  • People correcting every single little detail I do
  • People scrutinizing me
  • People thinking bad of something they don't even know anything about
  • People who think everyone loves them
  • Mullets. (Nothing against them, I just don't like them xD)
  • Chalk boards (why have them when you can have marker boards?)
  • Noobish people who think they're invincible
  • Young kids who think they're cool when they use no proper grammar or punctuation
  • Freshmen. (Not all of them, but most of 'em. Jerks.)

That's just a few, but yeah. :B

My name on here is Twitty, but please call me Twi. It's been my nickname for about a year or two, so I'm used to it, lol. I'm willing to get along with anyone here, but I warn you that I do have my off days where I'm simply not in a good mood at all. I'll apologize in advance if I'm snappy to you when I'm like that xD I'm sorry.

So yeah, that's a little bit about Twi. ^^ Hope to see ya'll around sometime; can't wait to RP with all of you guys.
Back to top Go down

Allo.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: